/ssbbw/

good lord what a fat bitch
>>129592
This man made a new thread to beg and post nothing and still got what he wanted
>>129626
🤷‍♂️ it is what it is
>>129626

I'll notify the constable immediately
I’m the guy who had sex with sweet peaches 666 before she broke my plumbing. AMA
damn shes like fat fat like sexy perfect fat
>>129592
Thanks so much man, if you’ve got any more of this disgusting fat pig then please send em 🙏🙏
>>129690
alr ig gimme a sec ill upload them
but srsly like can anyone else contribute im tryna see the new stuff and i dont wanna sub again lol
i got more but ngl ima be gay and gatekeep it for a bit
>>129774
Don’t be gay please n thanks
>>129774
Bro you gotta share some more… she’s super hot
>>129774
Lol respect, after seeing this beaut I am at your mercy. She’s not on curvage, is she?
>>129774
maybe im bad at telling weights but her weigh in seems a bit fake
>>129844

It's an understandable concern from her shape (I'm not gonna accuse you of being kilotroll lol), but when you really look at her compared to the guy in the 2nd video...

she's actually REALLY tall for a woman

and just huge in general

Wouldn't be surprised if she's 5'9" or taller

Which makes that weight seem realistic
any more stuff?
i caved and bought another sub to her OF, she hasnt been making any content in the last week or two cus apparently her phone broke, but she said she got a new one the other day so she'll be back to filimg soon so when she uploads again ill try to get it on gofile
>>129845
i thought the same because other ssbbw like lisalou are only 472 lbs from their newest weigh in and shes 522 lbs it seems a bit sketchy to me when comparinf both of them she doesn't look much bigger, it just seems sketchy
>>130145

Any stuff you could upload for us? 🙏
when i get home from work possibly i can put together another gofile of like 4 vids but frankly she doesnt have many other videos than from what ive already shared but ill try my best, still no new content
>>129845
You are dumb as hell and a scam!

1,75m are not very tall (below the average height of men) it is just a little bit more than the middle, which is 1,67m for women
This girl here weight less than 100 kilogramme of course, as it is for any adult obvious!
Nobody acknowledge the retard
any vids?
>>130188

Agreed she doesn't look as fat as the number on the scale.
>>131403
Yeah same thinking here she looks similar size of other bbws like anna oli who is 440lbs but is 70 lbs heavier??? She must super tall for that to make sense but doesn't look like it.

Also the scale went way to fast to over 500lbs so she's obviously faking it