/ssbbw/

>>129334
Her belly button is one of the deepest/widest of ssbbws. I have a video somewhere where she pushes an 8 inch dildo all the way in to her belly button
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that she is my absolute favorite model and also a close personal friend. I know we all love sharing free content on here, but in this case please consider buying her stuff on curvage and OF. It’s 100% worth it I promise. I have gotten several customs from her which are amazing.
"Belching in my underwear" Is the hottest video of all time, Just buy its 3 bucks
(1.3 MB, 1170x2058, IMG_4713.jpeg) (214 KB, 339x438, IMG_4716.png) (261 KB, 473x423, IMG_4715.png)
One of the most underrated models out there rn i was wondering if she would ever get a thread
>>129358

i just subscribed and im pissed cause she turned on DRM or something. ive always been able to download onlyfans videos with no problem, but hers wont work

wtf is this something new that onlyfans is doing?
Link for of please someone?
>>129413
DRM is a real thing, but technology can overcome it. Go download PPTube, buy your self a lifetime license, save it all, then share share share away.
Can confirm that PPTube is the real deal, it's easy to use and just works
You guys could just purchase my content, it's not exactly expensive. I'm glad you guys like it but yeah. Xoxox Ash
>>129467
I will definitely agree that her videos are really cheap, and very much worth it. Also, her customs are priced very aggressively per minute (which is where I got the belly button video), and it was worth it
>>129467

i can agree with her...its only $5... BUT the drm thing is a pain cause i want to watch in my own player of choice.

dont add friction to a mans jackoff process.

pun intended.