/ssbbw/

(852 KB, 1203x1975, IMG_1126.jpeg)
She's wondering what the interest level would be for a comeback.... She doesn't think there will be much though...
Harmony was one of the great newcomers. If she wants to make a comeback she has to post regular content and interact with her fans. I don’t know if she is a gainer/feedee but anyone 550+ with her figure and looks can make some money in this business
>>128812
I will say... She's bigger than when she left
>>128814
Looks smaller to me.

Still would like for her to come back. I wanted way more the first time around. What made her stop? Anything that can be fixed?
>>128811 (OP)
I subbed, she looks incredible. But seems like she really didn’t want to do this.

Her shape is rare and incredible. Stuff like walking vids, showing off her arms rolls, playing with belly. Doesn’t have to be every day, but a few good videos a month will have people signing up. She just didn’t do that much.

And that’s all just because of already how great she looks. If you’re saying she’s gaining, highlight that!
loved her stuff. Definitely have been wishing she'd come back. Even after content started getting leaked I'd throw her in my rotation of subs and I'd for sure continue that/buy individual vids if she went that route.
HELL YEAH WE WANT A COMEBACK
Who?