/ssbbw/

(86 KB, 1238x1080, preview.jpg)
Hi! Im kind of new to the scene and my question is in the subject. Which SSBBW models have the most hardcore and fucking scenes? I really love stuffing and softcore but what really gets me going is the fucking and POV scenes so i would like some suggestions to who i give my money :D
Hi bro, Shannon Marie is a good choice imho.
Julie Ginger, Kellie Kay, Natalie Kinky, Tara, Lady Seductress, Ultimate Pear, Rennaye Starr, AppleBomb, Miss Smith, Kass the blast, Ultimate pear, Crystal Blue, bbw cream catcher, Sammy Santos, Sweet cheeks, Brianna, Jae, Cholate pear, Pear Bottom
How’re yall not mentioning candy godvia !!
The original Ssbbw hardcore queen
Looking at it another way, the guy is controversial to says the least, but Igor Knight has bagged some of the most gorgeous SSBBWs and USSBBWs out there. You might try checking out his content for some good SSBBW sexcapades.
Natalie Kinky, i can't say that i like her looks very much, but when she's fucking she looks absolute sexy.

Sammie Santos is very hot and has some good scenes.

There is a recent Missy Smith scene that's totally hot, would be nice to have more of her.

Krissy Kurves is a favourite too, but sadly I'm only aware of two hardcore scenes.

No scene tops the missionary fucking of Jae. Would need years to push it to no2 of my most fapped to scenes.
Brie Brown is good too if you dont mind them a little older.

Spankxbeluga, Eliza Azure, Ivy has one on her c4s same with Adeline, Caiti Dee, Farrah Foxx, Fat Mis t, lady brads, ssbbw amber, Lailani, sexyssbbw sara, ssbbw stella, Destiny,
>>128542 (OP)
Does anyone have the caitidee video in OPs post pls?
you aint gonna buy shit

but if you do i'd suggest babygothipz new scene that she just released on OF, it's a doozy, it's better not to share it here right away though. Dumplin and KenzieKinzie also have some harcore scenes I think.
>>128584
How big is babaygothipz now? She used to be incredible, but then she lost a bunch of weight and that turned me off.
>>128576
Where can I find the spanxbeluga fucking scenes?
(194 KB, 853x1280, 64071599_002_c6de.jpg)
>>128584
I have bought already i have lot of Caitidee and Reenaye Starr stuff. Maybe i should start another thr
ead where i can share them after i get back home from work trip
Is there a video, of a girl which is so big that she is struggling to have sex
>>128883
Bobbi Jo from Mercedesbbw struggles in one of her or more accurately the guy struggles abit as she is so big and limited by the size of her hips
Which is the larger ssbbw having sex ever recorded in video?
>>128727
You have to buy if directly from her.
>>128883
This sounds like a hilariously bad Ricky Gervais bit
>>128682
Maybe you saw her videos in a different order because she still huge