/ssbbw/

Is this the infamous Zachary Coffman commenting?! That's wild bro. We all seen about you too. Imagine being 40 years old, posting online about someone who didn't want to fuck you. You need to move on and find an actual hobby.
Zachary Coffman is a fat old white man who gets pissed at women who don't want to be with him and therfore tries to post negative shit online about them . He's from Sioux City, Iowa, in his 40s and if you'd like, I will send more info about bro.
>>127351

WTF are you going on about dude? Who is Zachary Coffman? Who gives a fuck about him? The guy asked about her and I’ve chatted with her on Feabie…that’s all there is to the story…Oh…and she has gotten fatter over time.
Then why the fuck say, "She's been around the block" and then say, "she's from sioux falls" no body fucking asked about all that. Alot of mfks including yourself prefer to be private, why try to out her location like that? Fr bro no one asked. Idc if I'm called a simp. Fucking respect ppl regardless.
>>127355
He didn’t say she was a slut. To me it seemed like he was saying she has been on the bbw/ssbbw scene for a bit. The original post asked for info on here, so the guy simply gave the info that you would find on Feabie.
She’s also a scammer too, begs for money then blocks as soon as she gets it
Trust me, I’m a sucker
>>127352
Bro stfu what r u yapping abt 😂
This bitches name is Lyric and at first she seems cool and she will sell you content but then later she'll ask you if you want some more content or if you can just "feed" her and the moment you don't reply or say no you get blocked. But she does have a hot fucking belly. Too bad she's a bitch and blocks instantly.
Body is amazing but always hiding her double chin. I wish she'd show it more. Adorable cherub face she has...
>>128081
Now you say this I can’t unsee it! Why hide it? Double chin only matches everything else on her. Not a fan when chicks do that.
>>128081
LMAO now that you mention it, it looks like she has an Amish beard the way she tucks her hear underneath her chin in every photo. Looks ridiculous
Yeah I don't get it either but she's hot af regardless.
This thread is cringe. Please stop
>>128092
What makes it cringe? Besides you saying cringe sounding like a middle schooler.
>>128092
This thread is not cringe. Let’s double it.
Let's double her
Is something wrong with stufferdb ? I enter the folder and after 2 seconds every pic disappears..
>>128145
Why is the burp video muted 😖😖