/ssbbw/

>>126779
Wow, that’s really cool! Like a proto-Twilight Zone. Dude sounded like Homer Simpson at the end, lol. Also, I tried looking up the actress, and I found a Hungarian actress named “Valerie Varda” who was active in the late 50’s/60’s, but Wikipedia tells me the radio show ended in the 40’s, so I dunno what gives🤷‍♂️
>>126779

How titillating.

Panicked and 800 lbs pleading for a doctor.

It just proves, from the Venus of Willendorf all the way to now, there’s always been people wired like this.
>>126755
>>126779
How did you create this audio? If it was AI, then what tools did you use?
>>126870
Elevenlabs voice cloning for the voices and a couple of decades experience in audio editing. I generated about five or six reads per line, chose the best, sometimes cut and mixed those down to get the timing right, and then edited them all together.
>>126789
That's an episode of "Arch Oboler's Plays", a later series from the early 60s. I don't think Oboler had the kink, but the idea of the wife's wristwatch being unreadable because it's buried in a fat fold on her wrist really works for me. lol
>>126755
So you know if a clip of this exists anywhere?
horror and wg fit so well, any ones that include slob elements?
Feel like this thread belongs in /gen…
>>126906

I think it’s fitting, the resulting fictional sizes are squarely in the supersized territory. Plus, people are engaged