/ssbbw/

Seriously, a world of good-looking fat women and it's always the tatted-up dumpy ones with emotional problems who get paraded around as size-acceptance tokens.
>>126618
Because the pretty ones don't have time for that.
>>126618
She's a Jew. That's your problem here
>>126627
isnt only he's problem is world's problem
>>126618
The pettier ones are smart enough not to be paraded around like a circus attraction.
>>126615 (OP)
That wasn't the Last Supper. It was a banquet of Greek's goddesses and gods. French doesn't give a flying fuck about christianity, especially in an opening ceremony of Olympic Games which came from... Ancient Greece.
>>126657
your modern Nazi in this thread is a turbo dumbass ignorant fuck, they've never even heard of Dionysus. some truly stunted intellects
>>126657
Doesn't change the fact a grown man's nutsack is hanging out a couple of feet away from a child
>>126661
Didn't realize you were talking about what goes on in church, pervert. You think about this scenario often sicko?
She’s a Jew? Does that mean that she doesn’t have a pussy? Cause if she does who the fuck cares?
>>126657
It was indeed the last supper the name of the event during the planning was 'the last supper' there were interviews with the director before the event where they state it was about the last supper.

Honestly you're too retarded to know when you're being gaslighted.

And of course it's very revealing that one of the participants is in fact a jew. The most vile, evil collection of antichrists ever to grace the planet. Gehenna awaits them all.
>>126664
honestly? eh got no problem with Judaism. I only make mention that she is Jewish as she is perfectly fine with mocking Christianity, however will indeed take offense if you dare mock her religion.
lmao never change bbwchan
avoidance of the acknowledgment of one's mortality and very existence is an epidemic, and religion has always been mankind's greatest strain of copium to deal with said epidemic.
Any way to download it from youtube?
>>126717
Write a letter to Google they’ll mail you a dvd-really for $3.99
>>126677
If she opens an OF probably EVERYONE will start shitting and trolling all around the world, calling her the antichrist of delusional woke people 😂🤣 you have no fucking idea how much I laughted at the Olympic's intro.

This was pure gold, pure entertainment 🤣 I don't even want to imagine how embarassing was for her doing this. Why the fuck they created this Jesus Christ reference?! How dumb you have to be to do this?!
(175 KB, 355x624, Opera Snapshot_2024-08-05_212007_www.youtube.com.png) (143 KB, 325x420, Opera Snapshot_2024-08-05_211928_www.youtube.com.png) (122 KB, 277x377, Opera Snapshot_2024-08-05_211910_www.youtube.com.png) (303 KB, 609x520, Opera Snapshot_2024-08-05_211841_www.youtube.com.png) (771 KB, 1647x744, Opera Snapshot_2024-08-05_211821_www.youtube.com.png)
>>126714
Made aware of this French short film. To keep the thread going will share some HQ screenshots to get it goin'.
Must say from what I've skimmed through it is filmed competently. Though admittedly have yet to sit down and actually watch the darn thing admittedly. Will note one problem being I really wished the short just gave a good look at her hanging belly rather than mostly cellulite ass. I do love a fat cellulite ass, but I would have liked a good look at her body as a whole.
(4.0 MB, 1280x720, fatass.webm)
little breather lol
>>126677 I see…so you’re on this site to have a theological discussion. She was just an actor in that trashy freak show. So they mocked the last supper which BTW was a jewish passover meal; In some sense she was mocking her own religion too.
What a fucking ugly ogre. Some people have no standards at all on here lmao
>>126657
>>126660
>one blue coloured smurf faggot with fruit on him at the end of the ceremony is dionysus, there this proof that this was about greek pantheon and not about the last supper
It clearly mocked the last supper. Just because some fat faggot painted in blue got presented as Dionysus doesn't change that.
Who gives a shit if someone’s “sacred” image got mocked by some fat gay cunts? Grow a pair.
>>126615 (OP)
ITT: faggots who were mad about Islamists wiping out Charlie Hebdo want to kill an ssbbw for mocking eurofag culture.
I come to this site to celebrate Christian values.
>I come to this site to celebrate Christian values.
"This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me"
Wild how you guys are so wrapped up in their identities — more than the women themselves, ironically.

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of virgins negging a woman right before they jerk off to her.
>>126761
ehhhh no. I just wanted to clarify was all. mainly want to share pics of this Barbara is all.
She’s not half bad from behind. The fact that she is a Jewess is an added perk.
>>126805
>Not half bad from behind
>Literally suing people for defamation
Ok sure, keep living in that negligent bubble of yours
>>126833
Negligent bubble? Please explain in a way that someone other than your retarded self can understand.
(114 KB, 1083x1080, FSvyAEGXsAEinct.jpg)
so much beautiful, pretty BBWs & SSBBWs out there and this is what the french faggots put out for the whole world to see
I think she's smashing, but by the way her name is Barbara *Butch* not Bush
>>126839
must have been autocorrection lol
>>126839
which oh yes I do agree she quite is.
>>126741
Damn, those French/european teeth. Fire body, GROTESQUE face, nasty tats. But those teeth man. Her and her girlfriend both. Jesus Christ lol