/ssbbw/

(55 KB, 400x400, IMG_1391.jpeg)
No new Bigcuties updates for about a month, safe to say that website is over?
Maybe, maybe not, Bigcuties updates have been very sporadic, sometimes you'll get 2 maybe if you're really lucky 3 a month, sometimes you won't get but 1 every month if you are lucky.
Ya I agree with you no updates from jazz for 3 months 🙃
It has been on the slide long before Heather got covid. With so many other outlets for models these days i'm surprised it's still going at all.

So many top tier models on there at its peak. As they all started to blow up so did my IRL preference. You never saw 400lb girls on the dating scene in the UK, then came along these models and bbw dating sites and they all got a little more public.
>many updates when I'm not subscribed to anything
>fucking crickets when I do subscribe
sorry for the inconvenience, guys. my sub will expire pretty soon so everything will be back to normal
>>126552 (OP)

It would be the end of an era. I started looking at BBW and SSBBW on BigCuties... I hope they keep going, even though the website is not as powerful as 10 years ago
BigCuties goat podium imho:

3) Jazz
2) Jae
1) BoBerry
I mean Marilyn just said she was going to start updating regularly again.

Steph updates pretty regularly, too.

And i know Kass was about to open a BigCuties site before she passed. It's possible that the site isn't over.

You could probably literally ask Heather on Feabie if there's going to be more BigCuties content coming.
Big cutie Steph is the only active model it's not the same it was 10 years ago we had ssbbw legends in the community we had Sasha, Jae, and Boberry it was in it's prime. This might be an unpopular opinion but i liked boberry when she first started out in big cuties she was very nice back then.
>>126570
which bbw dating sites are you speaking about sir?
>>126730
Unpopular opinion? We all love Boberry. Anyone who doesn't is a contrarian. Young Boberry especially, we had stickied threads and constant updates. Once she started to hit 600 pounds on BigCuties, we were all going feral. It felt like the New York Stock Exchange of content.
Anyone got Bigcutie Sasha's "Sasha's Going to Squash You" clip?
Anyone got Bigcutie Sasha's "Sasha vs Sasha" clip?