/ssbbw/

I imagine you had your obligatory "moving away from this fetish for good" moment and deleted your collection.
>>126521
Nope I had friends coming home and didn't wanted them to found out I jack off to 500lbs huge belly goddess lmao
>>126523

15 year olds aren't supposed to be here
>>126515 (OP)
I think her biggest or at least sexiest might have been even a little bit previously, like around 2008.
When did she start modeling, about 2005?
Where was a reportage, where she squashed one or two journalists, narrowly naked
candy is the fatty that most frequently breaches SSBBW community containment and pops up in my regular feeds

it's funny and also pretty hot to see the reactions to her "full physique" lol I'm like I was watching this gal stuff a burrito in her mouth while getting fucked on the floor 10 years ago where were y'all
uploading everything I have, give me a minute.

I am looking for a video of her doing doggy over her couch, and then her knees getting tired.
>>126523
You probably have no friends irl. People came by my house and I had not the time to move on a separate hard drive.
Fucking retards on here I swear
>>126561
you know there is a command to hide files right ?
>>126561

So...then like...just don't let them use your computer? Why on earth would a friend you're inviting over for the day need access to it in the first place?
>>126557
love this place actual content being overshadowed by a retard
I'm very grateful for the drop and I probably should've known better but please warn a brother when you include a pissing vid
does anyone have her big dominoes feast vid?
>>126557
Thanks man !!!
Appreciate the drop
Anymore, anyone???
Any of her 2015 stuff? That was peak