/ssbbw/

>>126449 (OP)
I know it’s not munch, but those are the only vids I have so far… sorry :(
eat's a lot! thank you
i think i ever jacked of the same girl so many times without seeing her butt hole
>>126455
that's an amazing drop. Thank you
(113 KB, 1242x945, FZBaOnPUsAAMwFt.jpeg)
I had most of her photo collections, but they were lost. Unfortunately, there are only a few of her photos on the internet. Who has collections of her photos, especially the last ones?
With Sadie doing promos for her sextpanther site and Gigi promoting an OnlyFans on her profiles...

Guys, is BigCuties dead? I mean Sextpanther isn't this new revolutionary thing or anything but Adeline just opened up a page on there as well. And given that it's been month since the last site updates on BC, I'm wondering if Heather is throwing in the towel for good now.
>>126943
i mean if BC is dead, isnt that a good thing? It was good back in the day but lets be real, 1 update every month? If even that? I would much rather have all the models move from BC to any other site.
>>126951
Agreed…BC is like Blockbuster and did not evolve when better competitors emerged and made them look outdated.
(198 KB, 864x1152, IMG_3466.jpeg)
anyone have this set video please?
Does anyone have experience with your sex phantom contender? is it worth it?

I mean 25$ for a 2:22 min Video is expensiv
>>127741
Same old boring squashing set...
>>127742
It’s always amazing when the ass is that fucking huge tho what a dream lol
>>127742
Squashing content is top tier stuff
(332 KB, 744x218, holywtf.png)
>>127741
>>127742
The comparison to an grown adult and her size are fucking unholy and not human any more... just look at her size... explain this to someone whos not into this fetish xD lol
>>128009
this stuff is the only way we can still get a glimpse in how big those models really are. I wish I could see her with my own eyes - photos and videos are extremely limited in this regard.
>>127940
Does this mean she does sexting?
>>127940
$5 per text message. Bruh
>>128009
I believe you bro. In my room I have some small marks on the wall that measure 46 inches, about the width of his hips when she stands. I like to look at it and remember how WIDE sadie is
Somebody please reup the folders… all gone
>>128297
Where's that 46 inch number from?
Does anyone have the ability to re-up her links?
The latest two are awesome
>>129077
Wow than you so much my big daddy. My nutbag yearned so much for this I did not know everybody was here!!! Hahaha thank you I love you
has anyone seen 154? the skinnier girl measuring her?
(201 KB, 864x1152, IMG_3502.jpeg)
can someone please share
>>129077
Wow she look bigger! Thanks!
>>129115
She’s quite a specimen: what an interesting shape. Does anyone know what diagnoses she has? In any event she’s 1 in a Million.
>>129119
"Specimen"? Bro she's a woman not a science experiment lmao
>>129002
Bumping the request for 185
>>129126

"Specimen" just means "example", retard.
>>129164
Ye used in fields like Scientific Research or Medical Context facefuck
>>129221

Not exclusively, tardo.
>>130216
God fucking damn. She’s gonna be the next Echo with all that lipedema and honestly I’m here for it.
Sadie has been in the game for 12 years and has only gained 100lbs. She ain't becoming another echo.
>>130235
it's a fun what-if, at least. I don't mind it, honestly. She looks more fucking gigantic than Boberry, despite being lighter. Besides, she has more personality and interest to her videos when she can do more than sit in her bed like Echo does lol

but if anyone has the new vid that'd be appreciated
>>130238
If she did an immobility fantasy video while eating in bed, I’d buy it.
>>130260
Ban this jackass please
Hello all, I was wondering if there is a way to upload videos on my phone to Gofile here?
>>130259
Well, sure.

But would you buy the 10th? the 20th? How long before that gets old and boring? My point is, immobility is great as a fantasy, but very bad for content. Limits possibilities and lowers post rate.
>>129783
Really wanna see this vid...
Is all her content just softcore stuff?
>>130335
All Bigcuties stuff is, yea. Most lewd thing she did with them is taking off her pants and showing her nude ass before putting on panties, but never fully frontal nude or anything. She did do a few grinding vids before she joined up with them, but she was much smaller then.
Any updates for this thread or someone can share something???
I guess I will share some vids from Sadie that I have so far.
So, I have 10 videos of Sadie, and I hopefully any gentlemen can have opportunity to download the vids.

Enjoy!
Link: https://gofile.io/d/Z6T1sE