/ssbbw/

(327 KB, 1170x2073, IMG_0413.jpeg) (352 KB, 1170x2048, IMG_0414.jpeg)
Anybody notice teighlor (thatfatgemini) posting again on tumblr? Anyone have her last stuffing video?
Pix from her tumblr page.
She’s said on Instagram she’s loosing weight and on a “journey” I think she’s 80lbs down. Don’t buy her shit.
>>124583 (OP)
She's losing weight because she's unable to breathe properly. There isn't new content about her
She tapped out when it got a little hard, fuck her.
>>124617
>>124657
Jfc my dude I love gainers as much as the next guy but this mentality is why people hate us. She's still massive anyway
>>124657
Totally agree with you man, fuck this has been. She had a shit body shape, anyway. If we’re being honest tho, she didn’t even need the oxygen she was just super lazy.
That’s what I’m saying, she didn’t need the oxygen and the videos where she couldn’t breathe or was stuck she seemed like she was either faking or over reacting.

Whoever she has as a manlet plays into it and now she’s loosing the weight and whining about not making money.

If you want go be rich from this you need to be a fucking pig and go all in. The time to get surgery is in 10 years when you’ve made all of your money.
Oxygen is real. She had a pulmonary infection and she needs it most of the time