/ssbbw/

(294 KB, 1080x1333, 20240709_090158.jpg)
Is there any fapable pics of this chick? I don't care what her personality is...
No. In addition to being the worst human being on Earth she also has dysgenic inbred trailer trash genes. All gut, no tits or ass.
>>123528
She has a cameo in which she charges 60$ for an happy birthday. I'm sure she makes enough money on fools
Ditto
>>123526
WHAT THE FUCK?!
>>123526

And those exact genetic features make her 1000x more desirable than any lame titmonster out there.
Not only she has a decent belly while not being a titmonster, she also has properly chub limbs, great face and she is not tall.
She's so good genetically that I'd seriously consider buying her eggs for a surrogacy pregnancy.
>>123573
Patrician taste. Her video persona is so obnoxious that I find her unfappable, but physically I rate her a solid 8.7
>>123573
She's one of the people that wants surgery, blame society and cry like a toddler ... she doesn't even give a fuck of the people watching her and she doesn't seem cute at all.

She's just ready to fuck ya all and leave this site, I tell you she doesn't want us.
Get help OP
>>123526
Sooo what's up with her ? I saw profiles on Instagram that mock her faces, everyone does a stupid face sometimes but I don't really know what did she do so wrong to earn that..
We can't have our cake and eat it too. Some of us goon to short, dumb, fat as fuck girls. Those girls probably don't enjoy why we're into them though.
>>123520 (OP)
Probably not. She's dear feeder's property now that he lost Chantal.