/ssbbw/

Finally new thread hoping new content
Why has popularity declined jazz? Is it because Bobberry returned to the scene or because her content has become bad? In terms of her body, she is a queen
who tf knows... her body is literally top tier tho
>>122775
Jazz has the perfect body for the fetish. She’s just not into making decent content.
Boberry is light skinned and able to sell a different fetish: the obese consumerist admin assistant gone berserk.
>>122698 (OP)
Thanks for dropping these updates bro. Jazz has a unique, incredibly fat body
>>122781
Ya I agree with you jazz is heaven walking in the earth Fat distribution the big boobs bigger belly which is going very big last month and the biggest butt
>>122831
It fucking baffles me that both her and Erotika aren't more popular; they are just objectively better looking than many models on top of having amazing fat distribution.
>>122835 boberry know to marketing herself you see people on other thread buy content for 100 dollars for weight in....... In jazz we are We beginning one to share content for 3 months ago
>>122835
I think everyone knows why. Plenty of the less melanated models could be missing a chromosome and they’d still be the hype beast.
>>122835
I would not agree on Erotika tbh
>>122930
I wouldn't agree on Jazz. Killer body but she has Michelle Obama's face
Any one know her New weight?
Gotta be 700 now at least
Ya I guess so
We also need the last video with rip kass
(178 KB, 1290x1753, GOdnWv1aUAAAVEg.jpg)
>>122940
I can deal with it. That housewife look she went for once is one of my favorites. Though my pick for the best looking black woman in these circles is easily superdomebooty
>>122940
>>122940
Pro there's not A woman with complete descriptions... But if get the face from boberry... arm's from rip kass boobs from dumplin the double belly from jazz or jae and the butt from jazz And thighs from Sadie or Eve.......... just image that
>>123042
and don't forget those luscious lips from Alexa Storm or whatev tf she goes by now
>>123030
Wow, I just found a look I didn't know I liked

Thanks
New weight?
>>123398
No one wants to share anything here
Any New video's?
Sound like anyone don't have update since 3 months. I suggest to make a buy group for 1 dollar.....it's just 25$ and people buy 100$ for one video for boberry
No that drop was all I had
Bump
Here's my collection. Looking for set #75 or any of the newer ones. Really I just need help filling the gaps lol

https://gofile.io/d/MQLBDx
Jazz should also lean into the giantess fetish like Eve did that one time. she has the height + the personality for it
>>124223
amazing body, but really low quality pictures and content
>>124223
I love fat legs, but those ones are misshapen imho. Not saying that they are not worthy of adoration or fapping to - who am I to judge? - but I suspect that many if not most admirers of extreme pears think more along my lines.
Any hero have her new weigh in
has jazz ever done a burping video?
It seems like she has now just about the size of Farrah Fox
>>124821
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
>>124707
Sounds like nobody have new videos or nobody wants to share
Ya, sounds like it bud
Updates?
No 😞 update for 4 months... nobody want to share
Any new hero have any updates!?
>>127482
my bad, it should be public now.

>>127483
I have almost all the videos up to 75 and the first 22 picsets
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9tNndTbFlUYiMyQlB0X3JDR1RiR1h0VXU2M0FBVWNR

some early picsets
>>122923
> Plenty of the less melanated models could be missing a chromosome and they’d still be the hype beast.
Seriously. There’s debates in half these threads if her face is busted because she’s inbred, or fetal alcohol, or slighted downsy, or PCOSal as all get out.
>>122923
Yup JBW in action even though Boberry is Hispanic she is close enough
Anyone have her newest set? Looks like a good one
(155 KB, 864x1152, 088jazz_all.jpg)
New 🆕 video looks so 🥵🔥🥵🔥......no update for 3 months and nobody wants to share
>>127761
>and nobody wants to share

including you
shitposting a muffin review is crazy
Has she reached 700 lbs yet?
>>127884 no body know...... The last weight in doesn't share by anyone......but in the last weight in was shared she was 687 that weights since 4. Months
You guy are delusional/ pretty simple minded or role-playing: She had recently lost weight apparently and has about the same shape as Farrah Fox had (last decade or a bit more)

So the half does she possible have (maybe 390)
>>128052
Bro she was 687 before 4 months.............watch the weight in video
>>128052

oh no, not you again. Please oh please shut up
>>128075
You not it is bullshit, how often will you repeat this nonsense?!
Anybody know that these videos are fake and the scales adjusted!!
She was never over a quarter tone and as the peak of Farrah war around 370lbs. Jasmine was a little bit heavier than her, but since 2022 is she probably under 170 kilogramme
Shall she have been weight like a young elephant or half of a buffalo?!
She is a SSBBW, not a USSBBW (when she would be able to move that fast) and she is not 2,30m tall (8 feet)
This guy is like a cancer in every thread. GO AWAY!!!
At her peak I estimate her to be around 170 - 180, now maybe 140 to 160
>>128276
Jazz is so damn tall and huge, she's been well over 500 lbs for years and has done multiple weigh ins to prove it.

Please stop trolling it's really obvious and obnoxious
>>128276
>now maybe 140 to 160
Back when I was fat I reached 130 kg at my highest and she looks three times bigger than me back then, what the fuck are you even saying lmao
>>128331

kilotroll got a new vpn, just ignore him
Any one know who I can subscribe on her bigcutie without visa!? I have been waiting for 5 months for update soo I decided to subscribe but I don't have visa
>>128331
cheap promotional try!!
Nobody with working brain cells will fall into this trick!
I have shown here women which really weighted around a quarter tone as evidence that these numbers are exaggerated massively for promotional reasons, there's a clear difference which anybody can see who is open to view it realistic
>>128379
What is that first one?

If you mean me, I have never used any VPN (did have proxy, but had trouble in connections with these)
>>128411
Pretty boring she sits in the chair You want it? Can someone upload Jazz'R'Size the 2nd last update
Does anyone have her most recent sets?
>>128415 Yep - I definitely want it!!
Bro no one in this thread want to share any update!...... I just need a Mastercard to subscribe or visa...I send to her to subscribe by Bitcoin but She refused.
>>128472
If you're from the US or UK you can get anonymous gift cards easily. If you're from mainland EU you can get throwaway gift cards such as one from Getsby with some additional verifcation. IDK what's the situation is Asia or Latin America is like but it's probably similair to either one or the other situation I described. Use Google and support these models, they deserve it.
(631 KB, 1242x2246, IMG_4798.jpeg)
Noticed this today, looks like Jazz is on the way out of Big Cuties. If true would be a huge loss for a site that has maybe 10 models on it.
Her socials are changing to reflect this. She had a lot of Big Cutie previews here now gone.
>>128637
Ya I prefer that on bigcutie jazz Shar one video every month.....What are your expectations, where will it go and will it succeed?
Anyone have the chair set or her latest weigh in?

Here's Sadie's 2 most recent sets in return
>>128637
either mid tier OF with no feederism or reality TV no inbetween. don't pass go don't collect $200
Anyone have any Ash c4s vids
>>129132. Brp plz the last weight in and measurements video my king
>>129132
New herro there🦸 do you know her measurements our weight,!?
Could you upload her other new sets that weren’t shared?
>>129179
New king 👑 her🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️
>>129202.
Thanks a lot our hero
(156 KB, 864x1152, 090jazz_all.jpg)
Jazz new vid can someone drop it through gofile? Thank you
Thank you so much
>>130317
THANK YOU! Any possibility that you could also upload vids 84 & 85?
>>130317

Hero! Thanks mate.

If you have also vids from 82 to 89 you'll be my GOAT
>>130317
Doesn't she look thinner here?
>>130346
Ya she looks smaller but the strange thing she was 690 last weight in....do you think she is You lies?? I think so or she becomes older and older
many thanks for new Eve content
whoops wrong thread. many thanks for new Jazz* content
>>130923
The files that can't be played in gofile are that way be cause the video format isn't supported. you can still download them watch them locally in your own video player, VLC for example.
>>130935
It wasn't letting me download it, but I'll try again
>>131038
>>130935
I tried again, and the file just seems to be broken, so gofile won't let me download it
>>131039
Hmmm... that's weird, it says it has 740 downloads and I was able to download it when it was first posted but now it isn't letting me... some other anon mentioned that some files uploaded to gofile going wonky recently to.
>>131039
well this is weird I just uploaded 84 and 85 again but 85 won't play and can't be downloaded... I just watched it all the way through and the file seems fine. well here it is, maybe the glitch will fix itself eventually?

https://gofile.io/d/9rgQDV
>>131039
Alright I just put 85 through handbrake to see if modifying the file in anyway would make it work. I uploaded it to the previous gofile link and seems to be functional.

The file that's 352.4 mb is the result of trying to get a file that wasn't compressed, it's only 4 mb larger than the origional but obviously no compression. There's prob a better/easier way to modify the file so that it plays nice with gofile but this is what I came up with.
>>131109
Has she now admitted to have lost weight?
She looks so much thinner than she was around 2020 or when came it up with her friends of Heavy Hittas in Chicago (which was on Too Large to Life, maybe 2018/ 2017)!
>>131208
How this, have you watched her 4 - 6 years ago?