/ssbbw/

(112 KB, 760x760, avatar.webp) (400 KB, 1179x1756, QbGQCAhnG3Q.jpg) (1.1 MB, 1610x2048, 8zcs7-_GeZA.jpg)
really passionate feede who is not that popular unfortunately.Hope somebody add something to what i have.
478 lbs btw

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9BQUp4aEM2WSMyR21VTWEydGxTcXJnb1VkZFJMVXlR
Nah fuck this chick. I bought customs from her a while back and they absolutely blew and she got upset when I said they were trash.
This cunts a con artist. Don't giver her a fucking dime.
Yes fuck her can confirm not worth your time
it's so legit depresing to post anything here.You give conceent and ask for something,then a bunch of fucks comes and start shiting on model instead of sharing.
>>122439
Wait what’s the tea? What did she send? I’m so nosy
That's my fucking cousin. Damn guys.
>>122325 (OP)
Looks cute, but the quality of the vids is like 2005.
She’s fucking awful. I bought customs from her like 2 years ago and they were straight trash. I complained and she completely flipped tf out.

I think I even paid her for food once and shit was obviously a scam.

Fuck this broad.
Agreed
>>123123
>my fucking cousin
Then get with her. I understood white culture to be not so hung up on the incest taboo, isn’t the science these days saying it’s fine for cousins anyway?
>>128094
Depends, first cousins? Nah. Second? Maybe. Third and later? Then yeah who cares you’re getting at an acceptable distance at that point.
Once again saying fuck this chick she’s a straight up scam artist with a shitty personality.
>>128096
do people in English refer to anything other than first cousins as cousins? I feel only 1st cousins are cousins, but maybe that's just a linguistical thing
>>126213
who cares shes hot and ur not and there are legit vids of her on several leak sites as well as coomer, seethe
She’s not hot tho, her video quality sucks. She has no personality, and looks kinda dirty and not in a good way.