/ssbbw/

(198 KB, 960x1703, IMG_6885.jpeg) (177 KB, 960x1703, IMG_6886.jpeg) (1.1 MB, 1012x1849, IMG_6887.jpeg)
So this just popped up on my tiktok and I knew I recognized her from somewhere, turns out I saved some of her pics from when she posted on Reddit. Used to post feedee stuff, now got WLS and is actively losing, has some posts about her history with the fetish, kinda hot as she talks about her struggles, loss of mobility and reliance on others for basic tasks. I’m pretty sure she had an OF at one point, does anyone have any of her content? These two pics are all I could find/had saved.
>>121898 (OP)
thats the biggest belly button ive ever seen in my life
>>121901
Hate to spoil the fantasy, but the upper part of what you think is the belly button is just a deep scar from a c-section
she has a coomer
>>121921
That’s not where they cut for c-sections. They go under the belly hang.
>>121945
It really depends, but on obese patients with large belly overhangs, c-sections under the belly hang are sometimes not done because of how moist that area becomes in general from sweat, which would heighten the risk of post-operative bacterial infection. My guess is that she had the c-section through the fatty tissue on her belly
>>121945
Or, it could be another surgical scar from a different operation, but usually a large vertical slit of scar tissue on that area could indicate a c-section operation
>>121954
The birth expert has arrived. They cut the front, my wife had it.
>>121956
My wife was big. They had to cut through the front for her c-section. When the belly is too big they sometimes can't or won't go underneath to cut.
My wife was 300-400 lbs between our three kids. She had hers done below the hang. They go through the same incision each time, so I think size might come into play as mentioned above seeing she was around 300 with out first. I’ve heard the healing is easier with the vertical cut because of the abdominal muscles, be definitely less desirable aestheticly.

But like others said, this scar could be from any type of surgery not just c-section.
>>121956
I literally had a c-section at 400lbs. They cut under for me.
>>122047
thanks, i don't know shit about coomer
>>122036
A woman on this board? Bs
>>122071

The ignorance amazes me.
>>122071

Why would you be surprised to stumble upon girls here?
>>122036
They’re supposed to do front but lazy shit surgeons do bottom on fat women sometimes.
>>122988
That’s just simply not true. They had to have all sorts of gear to lift my belly up for surgery. I’d much rather them go under, even though it was more work for them. Now I don’t have a fucked up looking scar on my belly. It’s under, and barely noticeable.

I’d love to know where you got that incredibly inaccurate information from.
I think he was talking about animal c sections… because that is a joke. They go in under. Most of these comments are coming from dudes who have never touched a woman before anyways so they are pretty dumb. It would be funny to see them try to find the clit.