/ssbbw/

Thank you for the generosity. She's amazing.
>>118736 (OP)
Thanks for the upload! Anything from like 190 on would be amazing!!
Anyone now what her highest weight and current weight is?
>>118736 (OP)
>>118747
>>118753
Thank you! I'm missing pretty much all the photo sets, quite a few videos from 44-148, as well as 189b.

I'd like to return the favor. Which models would you most like sets/videos from? or do you have any missing you'd like to complete?
>>118788
I dont want to spend my money just yet lol
>>118788
here's all the pic sets

https://gofile.io/d/iDaEz7

>>118789
idk why this guy is pretending to be me but then not asking for anything, very confusing lol

>>118800
thanks for these too. probably a bit of a stretch but if you have any ssbbw kiyomi or thebreakfastchub videos that havent been shared before that would be cool
>>118859
Had kids with you so she can extend her investigation. Mob dont like that. We have to do something about that asap
>>118860
bro what are you on about? wrong thread?
>>118873
thanks for letting me know, still new to gofile. fixed now
and here's 148=128
What sets was she at her biggest?
>>119185
highest weigh in was set 193, hit her goal of 400
does anyone have 188 by any chance
Heroic from OP.
>>118853
Looks like the pic sets are gone now: "This folder was not found"
Any chance the pics can be re-shared?

If I have anything of interest to you, I'm happy to share regardless.
(117 KB, 800x325, 800px-MarilynGain.jpg)
When was she pregnant? Or I am just misremembering some anon saying how good she would look pregnant.
I don't know why, I think she would be in some treatment and that's why she gained a lot of weight and quickly, but then she would end it or she didn't like being so fat and lose weight, very unfortunate because at her highest weight she was at a hyper mega goddess level and It could have been a beautiful ussbbw but unfortunately it didn't happen
Marilyn was my favourite of all time but it feels to me like she retired when she started losing weight, quitting when she was just hitting such an amazing weight
>>121444
bumping also for picsets please
Hey yall! I haven’t been as frequent in my sets but I just want to let you all know I’m coming back full swing. :)
>>126228
Hey just lurking threw threads and just wanted to say you’re a legend in this community.
>>126228
Bro, you're the GOAT. Plz bring back the photos!
>>126228
this is stunning news, hope you are doing well after some time off, you're sorely missed on the scene
>>126228
Are you gaining again?!
yooo lets go
Im not gaining atm. But im holding steady. I had some personal stuff happening.
Please go back to the point about the increases, for me you are a role model of a happy couple, I loved seeing the before vs after photo of your husband containing all that power :D and at least in the photo they looked very happy and laughing at those great changes, also the more fat you got, for God's sake you looked more like a goddess than ever.
Well that’s great news

Always the #1 model for me
>>126670
Spiting facts. Her at her heaviest was goddess status.
Please some more tit focused content
It’s all about that Belly :)
I can't find marilyn in coomer
I think she is recovering and is making a point of returning to her best weight gain, fingers crossed.
Where can I find photosets by any chance?
She's definitely back and aiming for big goals. She looks incredible!
Has anyone got the recent sets since her comeback?
Anybody watch the new stuff?