/ssbbw/

(128 KB, 840x922, Tumblr_l_281540318148049.jpg)
If you have videos or content of spontaneus weight gain, here Is the place where you can share it!
>>118661
As corny as it is I actually enjoyed it. Great side views of Renee looking huge. Her upper belly roll has to be 10-12 inches higher than her face while laying down.
I absolutely LOVE this shit, easily one of my favorite elements of fat fetishism.

I made a quick grab bag of stuff I could find in my HD: Real people, camera tricks, video warping, comics, 3D models, animations, whatever. All about fat ladies getting even fatter:

https://gofile.io/d/VCL6kC

(share whatchu got too, folks!)
>>118703
please god make it public i need more
>>118704

New to gofile- try it now!
OP: It is completely unfair of you to post a pic of such a tremendously fat woman and then fail to tell us who she is or where we can get more!! Please identify this beauty for us.
>>118722
I’m going to guess BigBellyBridget, or at least I hope it is.
To those wondering who the woman in this thread's first post is: i am 99.999% sure that is a woman on Feabie with the username Butterfly.
>>118750

He’s right. She’s an English woman. She’s enormous and easy to talk to
>>118750

Got any more of this woman? Don't see many like that in the UK!
>>118755
On Feabie…her back fat is incredible.
Shared this in bbw blueberry thread in inf board but I guess applies here as well, cute chunky Latina with blueberry/weight gain inflation

https://gofile.io/d/BDxqfr
>>118757
For me it's those arms. Obviously the rest is fantastic as well, but those arms are like enormous Christmas hams. Yum!!
Do you have a link to ber curvage? Having trouble finding it even with the huge watermarks in the vid lol
>>118775
Do you have a better link to her Curvage, I’m having some trouble finding it even with the giant watermarks in the video
>>118663
do you have the first two invasion of the body fatteners?
Anyone have revenge of the munchies?
>>119415
Bro, amigo! Friendo! You áre a Hero... You have.... Any One of "Munchies" of ivy?
>>119714
Dude, I've been looking for these forever. I owe you big time, king.
bumping this thread with intent to post more to it very soon. This shit is too good to let it die.
If you have more videos like that ones: plz send it! We want to see skinny gurls turn into obese!!
Dose anyone have any texi mexi rapid weight gain videos
Dose anyone have any texi mexi rapid weight gain videos
>>118959
Dude, fetish stuff aside, she has a gorgeous fucking face. Like her eyes and her smile just kill my boner but absolutely makes my chest feel funny. If she wasn't taken I'd figure out a way to ask her to hang out
bump
>>126522
That was quite the sound artist. Even sounded like Adam Ant. Now they just need to get that Audio artist together with one of the AI Animation artists and put some visuals to it.
>>126551
I kind of almost wanted an ending where the lady's husband comes home and she explodes. There was also a missed opportunity for stomach noises/belching
Anyone know where I can find content about a girl getting fatter as she has sex? I remember there was one story on tumblr where a girl was magically gaining weight as she was fucked, and of course, there’s the FoxyRoxxie vid. But any and all related content would be appreciated.
There was this old video that was on youtube for the longest time called "over eating" (think it was originally on clips4sale) it featured Sydney Screams in it as a fat girl who "couldn't put her fork down" and is fed cupcakes that eventually make her blow up into a 500 pound hog. She's continually fed until she explodes

Really low budget, but still kind of hot
>>126698
Also had Tiffany-Cushinberry as the obese version of Sydney
>>126698
Is this the one where she's fed cupcakes by the woman who says "No one will ever take you to the prom, Ms. Fatty Fatty Foo Foo"? Easily the funniest fetish video of all time.
>>126698
It was actually called "eat till you explode"
Anyone know if there is a mail order fat feedee bride service. I feel like it’s time to settle down and I don’t want any of the upity bitches that sell content. Give me a docile, mute girl with the capacity to grow.
>>127101 Yeah I think that’s called buying a gimp.
>>128272
Fucking hot, wish they made more vids like this
Post something!