/ssbbw/

(40 KB, 720x405, previewlg_21348887.jpg) (91 KB, 1280x720, preview.jpg) (16 KB, 320x240, 320x240.1.jpg)
As someone who partakes i noticed alot of models also smoke. I want to know who is you favorite model who smokes and who would you like to light one up with?
Bobby blazed every fucking day! I hate spider farmer lmao
(8 KB, 259x194, images.jpg)
Candy G was always a favorite.
>>118281
do you have any large n lovely videos or pics? been looking everywhere. thanks
>>118256 (OP)

That Roxxie video you screencapped at the start of this is incredible. It's just a cute moment caught on film, just made extremely hot bc she's so damn fat & attractive.

I wish more webmodels just made candid, real stuff like this. I feel like some of the backstage, candid content from some of the supersized models I've seen is sometimes way better than their highly produced content. Could just be me!
I remember Roxxie being a big pot smoker behind the scenes. She moved to a state where it is legal and she had stories of her purchasing it a while ago i think smoking helps with weight gain because it increases your appetite aka "the munchies". There are a few models who are open about it Caitidee is one she is known to smoke a blunt by the poolI just wish they legalize it already.
>>118418 Thicksadworld does bong hits in some of her stuffing videos to get her appetite going.
>>118280
I bet she smokes before she does her mukbang videos.
Bump
>>120921
It's hard to tell who still smokes cigarettes these days, but Adeline for sure gets high before her stuffing vids. You can just tell there's nothing behind those eyes when she's digging in on camera.
Ivy Mars smokes too
>>120923
Adeline takes benzos before she shoots/eats. You only get that dead of a look from xanax. 90% of the time we see her on camera she's zonked out of her mind and has no memory of even shooting.
(56 KB, 640x800, jae smoking.jpg)
Does anyone have any better photos of JAE smoking?
Mara Jane

I have heard that Lexi Luxxxe does too but haven’t seen it
>>121532
Never realised how Jewish she looks