/ssbbw/

Cannabis_momma reddit you will do anything to take heat off you marvel_booty
damn that ass smothering would look fantastic
(202 KB, 2048x2048, weird ai.jpg)
they post these uncanny ai pics on their twitter, so weird since they got absolute s+ tier bodies
>>1504 (Cross-thread)
>>117718
omg imagine 2 of them i mean i am sure its not as much pressure as thickaliciusbut their asses look great seated
any wins?
stop making threads without content
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm for content..,.,
>>118561
Notice you put that up. Then he put the camera up to listen in on your conversation pedophile him and his wife. They never leave the house NEVER. What does two ppl do in there all fucking day and night
Just grabbed the two most recent Yulia vids. My only request is that if anyone can, grab different vids and share them.

https://gofile.io/d/dg1ZQ7
>>118619
Folder is not public :/
(238 KB, 2000x2000, 10478819.jpg)
oh really great man you spoiled us thank you very much
>>118619

A kingly drop. Blessings upon your houses.
>>118619
may the gods watch over your battles friend, you are a real hero
>>118619
you are the hero we need but the one we do not deserve. god bless you anon
Kind drop, sir. You are the MVP!
How much did Yulia weigh in her weigh in video from March 8?
>>119295
JEALOUS ENTITIES COME ON I BEEN ON THE BLOCK LONG TIME MAKING BIG MONEY
I downloaded the vids in this thread and the measurement/weigh in one is corrupt. it plays to the first measurement and glitches up. Can anybody reup just the weigh in video?
I downloaded the 3 cakes stuffing but the video is laggy and the video just stops sometimes. Can somebody help or upload an unlaggy version ?
>>120928
The video is 4k image quality. If your computer is older it might not be able to handle it.
More videos?
Anybody have the more recent clips?
They don’t be fucking? Just eating?
>>124739

Just eating.

But the videos of the two of them eating together and with other bbw Latinas is hot. They force feed each other, get real messy all over their bodies. And I think they do a little licking food off of each other too.
>>124747
You have any of the videos with other chicks, or both of them feeding each other?
>>125018
Fuck that where the cheek spread or nude twerks
>>125018
Thanks for the upload.

3 gigs for a 20 minute video is crazy. Mfs have never heard of video compression. I'll try to upload a smaller file size version when I get around to it.
Video doesn't play
Their upper bodies doesn't look like twins, especially the heads. The smaller one appear at least 5 years older (according the faces).
Just as are the sizes pretty different.
>>125325
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
How is their onlyfans? Do they get nude on there? Is it just more stuffing gaining content, or do they do more traditionally sexy things? Dancing, stripping, masturbating.
>>125375
If you bothered to look up their pages instead of being lazy you would see that they're free. They sell the same Curvage vids trough DMs and sometimes a little cellphone shot dancing or stuffing vid. There's no full nudity and mastrubation in their clips but it ranges beyond stuffing even though that's the focus.
They should start doing B/G or B/G/G
I've been in love with these 2 since OP posted. Unironically would love to find a wife like this
>>117428 (OP)
Their best selling point is that they're sisters - in all the years i've been into SSBBWs, i can't remember seeing sisters gain together. Can't understand why they do so much solo content - they ought to be cashing in on the fact they're siblings trying to get huge
>>125952

Easy, when they do solo content they don't have to share the proceeds with each other lmao. Same reason every member of streamer groups has their own channel
>>117718
Just looking at their posts, I get scammer vibes from them. How would squashing sessions even work? I figured they were in South America or something.
(702 KB, 1080x1120, IMG_20240802_185402.jpg) (1.2 MB, 1080x2400, IMG_20240802_185434.jpg)
>>126358
Wouldn't be surprised if they were, or at the very least their pimp is: The Feedee Farmer. I looked into him and he was involved (or at least looks like) in a Youtube scam with his wife.
>>117718
>>126385
Well, sometimes one's first instincts are good. Thanks for the info my dude.
>>126267
wow nice vid cant wait till they actually do facesitting
>>126358
I mean there's probably a good number of FA's over in South America, plus I see them mentioning how they plan to go to America with a goal weight of 150kg before the trip.
>>126404
So it could last one year, as the bigger one of them have to gain maybe 20 or 25 kilogramme to accomplish this...
>>126385
Wait, is his wife the Peruvian who is a feedee/gainer on Curvage?
I'm not even a fan of softcore content but these girls are amazing at what they do!!
>>126385
I don't understand these images, what's the scam and what is the relevance to this thread?

>>125488
100% agree that would be so hot, though would sibling incest violate OF's TOS?
(9.1 MB, 3840x2160, IMG_0291.png)
>>126267
Send a video of this one of these two goddesses.
>>126471
Yes the one never gains weight and has the weakest content of all her feedees.
The whole group is badly organized...
Anyone happen to have the new vid of the both of them?
Are it real twins, when Yulia is so much bigger than Emma (which looks some years older)?
>>128066

Does it matter? They're definitely real sisters, if they just wanna call themselves twins for advertising reasons I don't mind
>>124693

Some scholars say, she is still trying to get them on.
>>128257
How do you know if they are sisters?
They could be also cousins (like the American hispanic junkie and the retarded even bigger one) or maybe aunt and niece
>>128066
Fraternal vs identical twins, and weight is not dictated by dna.
>>128290
But Emmas face seems like at least one decade more aged
>>128299
pretty sure that's just what you think pal (for the millionth time)
>>128299
If they had the exact same hair style, makeup, and body weight they would look the same age/identical.

Most twins make an effort to look at least slightly different so they aren't so easily mistaken for each other.
They are not identical, Yulia is clearly a little fatter than Emma and it seems that Yulia liked the topic of feederism much more
>>128284

Okay now you're showing that you're just clinically retarded lol
>>128312
That’s not the thing that determines whether they’re identical or not retard. Just stop posting
>>128303
Even more certain narrowly anybody are recognize her as "the older one of the twins"
>>128310
What incluence has this to the face?
I'm curious if Emma is the mother and Yulia the daughter in real (you can get a child when you are 14 - 18)
>>128380
O. K. you show that you are 12 years old (at least in mind) and shouldn't be at this place (maybe will you get catched by you parents again)...
>>128258
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're so funny.
Join
Big m@®v b
On telegrãâm
for a WIDE variety of bbw content
>>128604

Fuck off Marv. Your tele group sucks. Its mostly stuff you've skimmed off of other groups. You claim to have all content of every girl, trying to sell easy to find, low tier content to people. And you never hold up your end of the deal.Fucking go to hell, get off of bbwchan, you pick. Nobody likes you, not even the saps that you added to your group.

And now this thread is bumped.
>>128604
Reported for spam ;)

>>128667
glad it got bumped tbh. These two are unbelievably hot but it seems like no one shares any content of them.
>>128706

What do you mean? I think like all of their stuff has been shared here.
>>128904
Not even close lol. Just look at their curvage. I'm grateful for those who have shared stuff but they've made a lot more than 4 videos.
please share content coomer is dead :'(
They're coming to the US, and not only dat they are they willing to live in America and shoot contents, they say they'll 100% definitely collab with FlatJack (Facesitting) and ForYuhMudda (sextape 3some)
>>131045

What proof do you have of them coming to the US? And where they said that about Jack? Nothing on their twitters. Just trying to confirm.
>>131294
You dropped this 👑 , king