/ssbbw/

>>117394 (OP) she got hired by race majority & affiation why is wasting news paper
Yuck, too overweight
>>117409
Wyd on the SSBBW board then bro
>>117410

SSBBW is a term for a pretty wide range of weights dude. It’s quite a normal opinion
>>117429
This one is in the USSBBW class ("deathfats"). Which is legit unique from SSBBW, and I totally get SSBBW fans being put off by a USSBBW. It's a different league. I would fap to a USSBBW, but wouldn't want to be with one IRL.
Let's say that if she halves her weight, she would still be a ssbbw
Oh god no is she losing weight?
>>117453
But a very ugly one at that. She's already mid in looks IMHO and being hella saggy is not my thing. She better lost it all then and got skin removal.
>>117479
Ass is phat as fuck though you can tell hubbie not hitting it. To dominate.
>>117409
Shitting up the thread with your 2 cents is faggotry. Fuck off. No one appreciates your input.
Everyone’s allowed to speak their opinion man, a woman too fat like this woman is unattractive to me.
(101 KB, 699x613, fmt.jpg)
how is she not in the GOAT conversation...i need answers?
She is the goat! Adeline was but lost so much it's gross now and Jackie could be but barely posts. This young lass is mid 20'a and 770lbs! With no sign of a weight loss journey plus she posts regular enough
I just subbed to her OF and wow she’s huge. She can barely roll around in bed without gasping for air.

Gents, there’s a good chance she will be bed bound by 30 or at least early 30s.

Only way I see this changing is if she has surgery. Like most models though I think she depends on the income now. Which, I love to see that honestly. Having to keep making yourself fatter so you hate yourself more so it’s a snowball effect.
>>117926
can you share that video of her gasping for air? i’m curious now…
>>117926

MissT is incredibly mobile for someone in the 700+ lb range. I don't see her getting immobile, though, as she has nobody to look after her. I don't understand why, as there are plenty of us out there who would give their left nut to be with her, but I don't think she can afford (I mean in general, not just $$) to be immobile without a partner.
>>117874
She'll be the GOAT when you guys start posting her new content
Does anyone have a time-lapse progression of her? Would love to see something like that.
>>118046
she's officially a mountain of a woman
What's her weight?
768 I believe
More than that no ?
Love her belly but her titties are amazing--they don't get enough love!
Guys I think she has a food addiction…
>>118046
At this rate they're going to lift her with crane
>>118717
That reminds me of one of the GOAT videos: Echo being lifted by a crane. God it would be sexy to see MissT being subjected to the same!
>>118175
No between 187 and 192.
>>119564
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
Lexi was about twice as wide as her (more than doubled her size) but she just weight 330 - 350 kilogramme (on Japanese TV show); so how on earth shall be Miss T. heavier than the fattest former USSBBW?
>>119675
They had/ have also about the same height. But Lexi's buttocks were even larger the the huge hanging tummy (which was also bigger than of Miss T SSBBW).
>>119678
4 inches is a significant height difference.
What's your nationality? Are you Austrian?, Perhaps German ?
>>119678
dude, go fuck yourself out of here. no one tolerates you anymore
im sorry, it was supposed to quote the kilo troll guy. cant any mods do something about him?
She hardly weught more than 200 kilogramme, cause she is a shorty.
(678 KB, 1784x3968, 1784x3968_09994b93372d48e35116125d23636aa2.jpg) (175 KB, 1272x1080, 1272x1080_0b353cac8024fe7f06477f16c524d04d.jpg) (554 KB, 2436x1784, 2436x1784_7b672cf845d8ff36576bce100cfecc1f.jpg) (807 KB, 1816x2883, 1816x2883_06251c3476f10852a5c158b1217a3938.jpg) (562 KB, 2389x1784, 2389x1784_3971784b5f2249687f8b225b085b3c89.jpg)
Sex, belly play, cake squashing, old stuff,
https://gofile.io/d/sPKVFw
I could go on for ages about how much I want to rail this mound of lard, but I'll spare you my shitty ramblings
She’s too fat to fuck. You could cream all over her though.
>>121512
you could always fuck her belly
Imagine a woman this size on top of you is that even possible would you survive?
>>121511
Jesus. She's so monstrously fucking obese. Just a giant bean bag of fat. She doesn't even have back definition anymore, just two slabs of fat curtains with a part down the middle. Absolutely incredible. I hope she keeps going and gets a man/assistant to take care of her as she gains. I would love to see this piggy balloon to 1000 and more.
>>121512
I think you could pell it back enough to get in. It might take a team of strong men, maybe on housing back each mass of fat but they could probably tag team her.
>>121511
I'm a hair stylist and I want to take care of her hair sooo bad lol. Cut off the rat's tails, give her curls some deep treatment, put masks and serums on it, make it shiny and healthy again. She is so beautiful, she really deserves great hair.
I've always wondered if she is black or a latina. Her facial features indicate she is of black ancestry but her skin tone doesn't indicate so !
(1.6 MB, 1920x1080, sex.png)
>>121539
No need to imagine. There's a video of exactly that in the first gofile link.
>>121620
That was like 60 pounds ago. Can't you tell she's wasting away?
(130 KB, 927x593, tara.jpg)
She is so huge n HOT!! Adeline was huge but she cant compete with Tara
>>122107
Yup!

With all my respect to Adeline, Tara is a whole different story.

We need more girls like her.
I can barely get off to anyone else they all seem so skinny now! 😂
Anyone in her size league on only fans?
Mozzarellasticklover barely posts
Cheers guys but they aint on her level. Is there any others this fat out there showing it off for us?? Not miss fluff. Does anyone else have nothing but ads for skinny chicks on their onlyfans, hate scrolling through all that shite
>>123206
would be an absolute superstar in this space if she was a little younger and American/spoke better English. the woman is an absolute swine but not always the easiest to watch tbh. she's just awkward, possibly neurodivergent like Echo kinda.

>>123219
she posts regularly and quite a bit for a girl her size but I've always gotten weird vibes from her and the husband. I think the husband is running the page and doing all the DMs/chatting. "she" is too eager to flirt/fat chat with subs (I have subbed to her 2 or 3 times) and I think it's just him jerking off. decent content if you can get past that.

>>123237
lol no

Closet thing to Tara might be Hayley at this point but I'm gonna need her to start actually making real content before I say it definitively
>>123279
Hayley is cuter than Tara, but she has a long way to go to get in Tara's league. Hayley's BMI is under 100, but Tara's is just over 130. To get that BMI, Hayley needs to put on a lot of weight: at 5'10, she would have to be 910 lbs. I'd love her to get that big, but I doubt that is realistic.
Tara is 125 - her weigh in is 760.8
>>123279

USSBBW SuperSoft is the closest thing to Tara. Though SuperSoft is going to probably become immobile soon. Her mobility is awful.
>>123353
How tall do you think she is? Everywhere I see it is 5'4", and according to NIH BMI calculator, that is 130.6 BMI.
OMG - her latest video is incredible. I cannot believe how well she moves, and she didn't even seem winded after 1:14 of rigorous dancing.
Yeah, I know it’s just an inch but she’s 5’5 - she made a post about it on feabie lol
(1.0 MB, 1084x2412, Screenshot_20240712-082334.png)
So apparently she is looking for wheelchair recommendations rn...anyone knows what's up with that?
>>123809
As she continues to gain weight she realises her mobility is going to keep failing. Her income relies on a bunch of us degenerates all telling her to keep pushing the envelope, eating until she can’t support her own weight. I’m all for it.
>>123809

Her knees have turned to dust. You carry around that much beef.
>>123830
I mean, what’s wrong with day to day activities without walking? 😇
>>123830
I'm not sure if she even needed to say this, isn't it obvious?
>>123830
I respect that but Im not sure about the "Im fully mobile" part. Can she actually walk up stairs and get in a taxi or buy and carry groceries and stuff like this?
>>123830
>this text
beautiful response. Should be framed for history purposes. legendary USSBBW moment dabbing on retards.
Think I’m in love.
>>123843

She has video on her OF of her using stairs at her current size. I think she stayed active enough while gaining that she could continue using stairs unlike USSBBW SuperSoft who seems to have awful mobility at a similar size.
(1.8 MB, 3840x2160, IMG_0796_Original.jpeg) (746 KB, 674x736, IMG_6578.png) (2.1 MB, 1125x2436, IMG_6577.png)
I think Fatmisst is the Gojo Satoru of this fetish. Gojo was a once in a lifetime sorcerer who was born with the Six eyes and the Limitless cursed technique making him the strongest sorcerer of his era. Fatmisst is just as much of an anomaly, 750lbs+ and able to move and maintain indepence, she is truly the strongest gainer of today.
FatmissT has pretty good mobility for her size. Unlike some other models close to her weight.
>>123868
I have to agree with the autist here, we could witness the documentation of something truely great
>>123862
just because she is not that heavy; discount 100 kilo off and you come closer to reality
>>123940
der Kilotroll schlägts zurück 😂
>>123868
Agreed. It’s almost like she doesn’t realize this isn’t a criticism—it’s a rite of passage
>>123951

Nee, das ist bloß ein Trittbrettfahrer.
>>123868
Eman was way fatter than Carol, retard
>>124160
Finally some stuff I haven’t seen before, thanks.

That video of her struggling to roll over, fucking hell…>>124160
>>124030
suzanne eman, aka celestial, she is still (barely) active but way below her peak, balding, and has awful skin. she's still attractive in a pathetic and off-putting way...
>>124160
502 bad gateway for every file?
nvm gofile just seems to be fucked altogether atm
>>123951
Wie wäre es mit richtig Deutsch lernen?!

>>123987
Das glaube ich weniger, warte noch paar Monate (im Herbst gibt es den Tritt oder ein Knie...)
>>124024
You seems to be the retarded one... Caroline Yager is supposed to have been the heaviest human in history, totally bedbound.
Susanne Eman targetted this (or pretnded so at least) but was less than half of her, always mobile/ can walk and is around 15 years older than the first ever was.
Just Rosaline Bredfort and Jon Minoch can compete with her.
>>123868
She may have the highest BMI of all current models, but in term of weight is most likely still either Nikki James, Breathless Fantasy or Mz Kanklez ahead, as these are much taller.

Trina has still a for her size slim face. Maybe can she get possible into the footsteps of Lexy (not in face regarding, though).
>>124415
Why the fuck would I use a first name for one and a last name for the other? I was talking about Eman Ahmed Abd El Aty, fucking obviously, you incredible buffoon. I have over 150 IQ and am Ivy-League educated. My most drunken daydreams are more intelligent than your most profound retard-epiphanies. Also, the heaviest human in history was Jon Brower Minnoch, not Yager, but that's irrelevant since we're talking about fatness, not weight. Kindly literally kill yourself please, you retarded, knuckle-dragging gigafaggot nigger. At the very least, the next time you think you're not too retarded to argue with someone, that someone could possibly exist who's even more retarded than you are, don't, because you clearly are, and there isn't.
>>124467
Nothing like rolling up on an _anon board_ and being pissed people don’t know your uniqueness.

Must be an IQ 150 4-D chess kind of emotion.
>>124467
You a not gross and definitely deserve an ass kicking. Way too many people haven’t been punched in the mouth enough. Why in the hell would you use the N word like that. Proves you’re full of shit and probably live in your folks house. Piss off!
>>124552
You seem confused. A retard called me a retard. Hope this helps, if not, must be an IQ 50 1-D tic-tac-toe kind of issue.

>>124566
>You a not gross
Shut up, nigger. I live in a million dollar apartment that I own. You are a soy faggot.
>>124607
Oh, stop negro-posting already!
>>124607
Million dollar apartment? You mean condo? Because apartments are rented not owned. You are so full of shit. You can’t even talk shit well. You are probably a teen or college age dork hiding behind your phone/computer because you lack real social skills. Which is probably why you are so full of hate.

But honestly, you need to clean up your act because it’s pathetic.
>>124676
Apartments are bette because there’s no condo association to deal with
>>124685
I always felt like condo was short for condom. I don’t think it’s an appropriate abbreviation.
>>124467
So you are really 12 years old?! At least your mind appears so!!
Though you may have 150 brain-cells in common over your life...

And by the way the weight of Iman is even less verified than of Carolyn Yaeger, it were just estimation for the media, which were around 500kilogramme, but others claimed it were 1000lbs (what is a big difference)...
Just as was Rosaline Bradfort verfified with a weight of 570Kg, so clearly more than this handicapped woman from United Arabian Emirates.
>>124676

YOu are right, this punk is a school kid, who will do in the future possible an assassination around whos place...
>>124467
>I have over 150 IQ and am Ivy-League educated.
You are not a BBW warrior.
>>123870
5 minutes with my head squashed between her thighs would fix me
>>124467
Getting laughed at and immediately rejected by the admissions board doesn't count as being "Ivy League educated" lmaooo
FWIW, there are actually posters on this board who are Ivy League educated, with million dollar homes, and high IQs. They don’t post about it on this board because it’s not relevant to shit and would look immature as fuck.

Touch grass.
Is coomer still not updating? Its been months
Wut’s up with the latest post on feabs and of. She slimmin I guess

Oh well, was a run - let the denials begin like Kellie kay and adeline as they shrunk
>>127294
I assume you're talking about the exercise video. She said that she injured her leg and needs to do exercise to relieve the pain and get strength back
yeah, looks smaller. have heard that script before of just rehab.
Even Hippo denied losing weight, when she was already filming for My 600lbs Life (like in 2017), to cash out on two ends...
Well, I guess that time will tell
I mean Vanilla Hippo, alias Samantha, she was on producing for My 600 Lbs Life when she still pretended to be a feedee (gaining), similar as Geparke (without TV show).
>>127399
There's like 2 people that are still butthurt about geparke. Let it go.
It is whatuvs, just nice to not be gaslit when the eye is not lyin lol lol
>>127400
I don't think so, there are many German people which got scamped by her and maybe also Polish
Her mastress Schwester Ewa (who shall have paid for a gastric surgery) was even several years in prison for trading humen (forced prostitutes which were unable to defend themseves for her, as they were from poor countries, like Eastern Europe) and they are still predending the lie that she was supposed to have weight 180 or 190 kilogramme; more realistical is 120...
>>127400
Maybe 200...
People to like to get scammed mostly, is my experience...
whats going on with the coomer? there hasent been an update since may.
Bump non-faggot tara thread
>>129797
You are so cool for that.
>>129805
Thanks man. I did it all for your approval. Everything I do is performative, just like you.
any news of this beauty?
>>123855

Stairs at almost 800lb? Please. We need this. Somebody.
>>123855
The only one she has of her walking down stair is from behind and it’s from 2021. Look at the date stamps cause she ain’t got one from 2024 at nearly 800lbs. Your full of shit.
>>130495
you see this is not legitimate

maybe is she 230Kg
>>130527
You're retarded beyond belief if you think she's 500 pounds you fucking moron.
A very specific request but anybody got the feabie post where she explained how she got so fat from the beginning? In that post I remember her saying that she used to work at Wendy's or some other fastfood place.
>>130677
Alright you got me curious enough to scroll down on her whole feabie post history to find it...
Here you go:

FatMissT

Everyone asks how I got so big and I'm only 19...almost 20. Well, I have one secret. The reason I got so fat.. Soooo quickly was....

My job.

Yep, my job. My first job. From February 2014 to January 2016 I worked at Wendy's. Yep, that bitch with the pig tails did it. Yes, the job was physically demanding as I was already around 380 when I started but it wasn't that hard especially when working with chicken nuggets and hot coworkers (which got me in a lot of trouble) but seriously, I was the dining room cashier. My duties were to ring up, cash order's, get fries, get drinks (before they put in the freestyle machine), clean bathrooms, dining room and make sure everything behind the counter and at the cutlery stand was stocked. Unfortunately, I was the only one who did it right so I WORKED ALOT. Some days I'd be there to open and still be there to close. 10 a.m.-1 a.m. so I literally ate every meal everyday at Wendy's. And not regular meals, I'd eat triple baconators with extra cheese and mayo. So I gained weight VERY fast. But seriously, I got hit on sooooo much while working by male coworkers...it was insane. And got me in a little bit if trouble lol
8 years ago
>>130664
Shut up little baby!!
You would not even notice a woman, when it sit on you!!!
>>130714
Every dam time. I come back thinking someone has posted something and come back to this screeching nonsense.
Can you imagine having been her co-worker? See her eat all those industrial quantities every night and see how month after month she grew to such a point that you were always going to bump into her in a hallway or something?
>>130786
You gotta wonder how many feeders are out there in the real world. They’re probably not dating these embarrassments but if you’re at work and seeing this happen in front of you, why not.
Plenty of skinny women have caught their man fucking absolute hambeast.
>>130791
>Plenty of skinny women have caught their man fucking absolute hambeast.
How do you know this?
>>130849
I’m an in shape man who’s fucked a ton of fatties. Women will be more honest about their sex life when you’re a FWB (emphasis on the F), they’ve all been in a closet fuck for plenty of dudes who are otherwise normal, or honestly very above normal.
She's fantastic, but it's hard to get excited without seeing her getting fatter. I wish I at least had some numbers to go by. Where is she compared to last year? If it's more, I can get off to that! If she's within 30 pounds of last year, or worse.... No thanks
>>130857
Didn't know she was that skinny
>>130857

Jesus, she looks like an inhuman blob here. Still want to hook her up to a funnel and go nuts.
>>130857
holy shit the picture with her mortified family with baby photos on the wall
>>130869
I imagine it’s always awkward when she manages to shuffle in for a visit. Watching this disturbingly obese woman struggle to fit on a 3 seater couch. Dangerously out of breathe from a few seconds on her feet. Like what do you talk about “Hey, did you eat an irresponsible amount of food lately, while barely being able to function?”
>>130864
Why does it matter for you, are you into numbers-fetish or fat fetish?🤔
I totally agree that she is fantastic, not only because of her incredible physique but because for that level of weight, she is independent and honestly it wouldn't bother me at all if she gained more weight and if she required my help it wouldn't bother me either, basically the same thing will happen when you You get married and you get old or maybe you have an accident, etc... life is too short not to enjoy it and if it's your way of doing it then fantastic, before when she wasn't very famous I got to talk to her and she's a girl super sweet and funny, yes she had one or another problem and cried as if she were helpless.... but the normal thing... everyone in this world has problems, work, finances, family, friends or an idiot who crosses you on the street hahahaha
>>130880
>>130869
Somehow one of the hottest photos I’ve seen in a long time
>>130864

Is she actually still making proper content? Haven’t seen any new videos show up in a while. Seems like her OF is more just a catalog of her older videos so I stopped subscribing.
Where did you got that she crushed the porch?
>>131017
This model crushed a porch? That model crushed a cat? The other one crushed a client into a coma? Wtf is going on here.
>>117394 (OP)
>Need more of her around
And I need her more round, but more of her wouldn't hurt either
>>131035
Which model crushed a cat?
>>131035
Which one crushed someone into a coma
>>131070
That's just a fake rumor going around about BoBerry and a secret confession video.
>>131006
she is deflating, confirmed
Jenna is clearly heavier than her (but not than a quarter tone)

although she reminds me to Big Momma Kat
>>131084
I mean I can’t see her shinking. Where has she been bigger than that? She was having trouble standing from what I can see.
Friend you said something key, can you imagine a collaboration between her and BMK?
>>131143
Do you mean a cooperation with Momma Kat?
Maybeif Trina moves to Fat Chicks, or what the site is named, which is administrated by Kat, Zsalynn and this (rather short haircut) tall long bellied SSBBW (before by Patty too, some years ago)
Or I think the the first and last are at full weight channel, with Mz Fluff too, but do mostly just squashing (what I am not so much intersted in), perhaps Queen Kanklez as well
So Kat, Nikki, Jenna, Breathless_Fantasy and Tryna would be arguable the currently fattest models in the buisness (not certain if other ones of Full weight channel, Sweet Cheeks or Goofyjennyy are among them), although Sweetcheecks is actual heavier than Tryna and possible Jenna too (Kat is also very short)
>>131195
I would possible add Bigigi, Queen Nora and maybe Adeline