/ssbbw/

It says this folder is not public brother
Yo.. I had no idea. She did something. I had no idea. Turkey
>>116325
Great stuff! Thank you!
>>116325
Just something to call out on this awesome post; 2 comps near the bottom (one is like 80% of the way down, the other is 2nd to last I think). I don’t recall seeing a destiny comp much/often, though I haven’t bothered to ever search for it.
>>116325
Holy shit dude, finally it came, a gift from.. you thx.
(1.0 MB, 1366x768, Screenshot (350).png)
Could anyone please tell me the name of this clip I cannot find it on the list

Thank you!

>>116325
Didn't she do one where she's on top of a guy and she's saying she's getting fatter while she's on him or that she's going to get fatter? Anybody know if that's true or which video that is?
>>116659

There wah Juan video where she was riding on top her mans talking about how fat she was going to get. I ain't gots that one tho no more.

I do gots one where it's kinda like that, she be all up on this guy on top and shit and they be talking about stuff too. I checked that mega drop that some other dude made in this thread (He a Real G) and I didin't see this video in that list. Maybe it will make you happy bruuuuh.

https://gofile.io/d/RKQZOl
>>116712

Gnaw I don't think so. It was the same dude with the moustache that was in many of her vids when she was at her peak if that helps any. I don't remember food in it, she was too busy talking to of eaten anything.