/ssbbw/

they aint margot videos
>>115794
Yeah. He's offering up something in EXCHANGE for Margot videos...
>>115810
Even the offerings should be help up to something of a standard, let's look at those 3 random ass links that look to have been uploaded by someone else. 1: honeybuiscuit makes trash content and can be found on coomer 2: decent but could be better, like a completly new Chloe vid since you're asking for NEW Margot 3: a couple ancient amateur pics and tiny vids from someone who is surely in the lowest tier of attractive body types for the average /ssbbw lurker, the otherwise thin girl with a "starter belly" nah bro don't come around here with that junk.
>>115817
The free sample chick at the grocery store must start crying everytime she see you walking towards her.
>>115817
My goodness dude, go touch grass
She really has packed some more pounds in...nice to see
>>116013
I lost count after I reached 50+ lol
yoo we need some of her recent content please, by far the baddest bbw ever
Some of the new stuff anyone? Really love Margot, she's got something
Join bigmãrvb for bbw content.
Anything?
>>116493
Mom she calls out every week lol
Thank you! Absolutely great!! Her videos are far from perfect, but her physique, how much she has put on over time and also how flabby and out of shape she is, is just wonderful! I hope she gets even fatter and we see even more content
What’s she up to these days. Looks somewhere in the 3’s
>>117825
Hey man. Nothing just blaming ecerything on me. Fake crying & shit. He was barely around or reaching out. Just another excuse to be excused from serving union duties.
She has an amazing body and her gain is awesome but I hate her content. Her early stuff is way better but since leaving BC maybe 1/20 videos are worthy. It's always the same angle, same bad twerking or belly shake, same type of "outfit" (from the Depressed Mom department at WalMart), no makeup, etc. If she put in any less effort she'd be in coma and we'd be watching her in a hospital bed.

FWIW I'm not looking for anything wild or creative, just different. Like if she filmed herself cleaning her kitchen naked, or walking around her yard. Shit, a new angle might even get my wallet out.

This is about as exciting as it gets these days: https://gofile.io/d/r6LTTY
>>117908
You never been around some real big booty women I can tell lol
>>117909 you never fucked huge booty women I can tell
Her ass is nothing to whats on my bodied count
Would anyone be interested in a belly video where she is fucking her belly rolls with a dildo?
>>117908
This, and she only puts out content like twice a year. She'll drop 3-4 videos in a week, then radio silence for 6 months before she drops another 3-4 videos
Honestly, I’m more than okay with her upload schedule and style. I honestly feel like we’re lucky to still see regular updates at all, let alone upwards weight trajectory. I’m a sucker for the lazy-gal natural aesthetic, though I’d still buy the fuck out of a workout attempt vid.
>>117908
i thought you were exaggerating...holy christ its bordering on creampuff levels of stagnancy
>>118159
absolutely amazing! thanks a lot.
>>118333
Ever since president made me obese everyone had it out for me. The conversations we had. Ppl will never know until it happens just wait its coming ppl are going to want to commit suicide ! " not at this time " I cant fucking wait!!!!!!
>>123130
I second this, just hopped on the Margot train, her face and body are unmatched
Hey guys.. Anyone some old videos from Margot? Would be very cool.
>>117783

Hello anonymous, can u please re-upload The old content from Margot?
Can't find the old stuff anywhere :(