/ssbbw/

>>114127
holy shit, I remember hearing about this. She got a divorce or something and ate herself so big she was breaking the ceiling of her downstairs neighbor, right?
>>114130
If you watch the first few minutes of the video you can see how terribly dilapidated and rundown the building is. Yeah she's a big girl but the place is falling apart because it really should be condemned to begin with.

I'm not quite sure why but it's somewhat relieving/cathartic that russia has trash TV just like we do.
>>114102 (OP)
for some reason I'd love to know what are they talking about. Anyone know how I could add auto translated subtitles to this?
>>114102 (OP)
There was another 300kg woman from Kaliningrad.
She died however. she had surgery days before the war started, had complications, and was unable to receive a doctor for some reason.
>>114184
Do you know the name of that other model or even some more information about her?
>>114102 (OP)
>>114127
Funny that this random middle-aged woman who depression gorged herself to blob size ended up with a nicer body than most deliberate gainers.
>>114241

Well, that's reasonable. Many deliberate gainers will speed the process up, use various tricks or substances. This may lead to certain changes of the body.
>>114278
The truth is that no, I was referring to another possible model apart from the one in the thread who is also Russian, an SSBBW and who seemed happier than the other
>>114282
RIP. Should have a separate thread
>>114282
> No known cause

Gee, it's a real mystery, and no mistake
>>114313
You have officially been trolled.