/ssbbw/

>>113982 (OP)
The waitress stuffing is the first video on her coomer. But I appreciate you starting a new thread and sharing the last upload.
>>113983
That's just the preview
From that angle Roxxie looks like a beanbag chair or an overstuffed pin cushion. So hot. All the big models should use this angle more.
>>114017
215 was fine but you dont want to embrass him.
Her and Kit need to link up again.
I am once again asking, no, begging for Fat Pussy Jiggles. I have nothing new in exchange. I know. I am a piece of shit.
Does Anyone have sweet revenge please?
Haven't seen anything new for several months
Nothing since the new year?
In the old thread someone said her peak weight was 530 something. Can anyone elaborate further on that?

When was it? What sets correspond to that? etc
>>115420
Her highest recorded weight was 516 , at the end of 2022 she was at her biggest and looked heavier than that weight
anyone have "Fit girlfriend thinks I should get in shape"?

The coomer one is only a 17sec clip.
(6 KB, 282x178, download (1).jpeg)
Does any1 have this video? She shows her asshole by the pool.
>>115539
thank you for the gold, does she show any more asshole in any other videos do you know?
>>115542
I wonder what inbetween your ass smells like before I bend you over and bounce that ass on my dick.
Stfu
>>115745
I feel like they could be, I got them from her clips4sale
Damn with how long she’s been mia, she either lost weight or is done with the scene. Or hopefully neither and she pulled an Adeline. Sad case either way.
>>115742
whoever requested that second vid needs to go to prison
>>115764
She seemed smaller in her insta and tumblr post with Lisalou and Marilyn. I have vague memories of her saying she wants kids so could be she’s decided now is the time, she is like 35 so it’s kinda now or never. Though that being said it’s not like she was skinny in those photos. I’m sure we’ll find out eventually, though if she is quitting I will be sad to see her going. She was the first model I ever found and I really enjoyed the vast part of her content. Fingers crossed it’s just a blip.
Would any of us really be surprised if Roxxie retired? She's been at this for 2 decades. I'm not even speaking from a health perspective, it's just a long time to be fat and be a model. If anyone was going to make a deadpool of sorts for which model with over 10 years of content under her belt is going to retire next after Jae, smart money's on Roxxie. Not Plump Princess, not Ivy or Reenaye, not BoBerry - Roxxie.
>>115782
My wife had kids at 350 lbs. And that was fine, health-wise.
But having the kids made her realize that you can't be huge and a good mom, and she lost weight.
You can be certainly be a 500lb mom, but you won't be a good one.
So if Roxxie does decide to have kids ,she will inevitably drop weight -- one way or the other.
>>115784
>500lbs mommy Roxxie
I don't think my dick could handle that
>>115784
If you try and do both, you're going to end up getting your kids taken away. Though I guess in Roxxie's case she has a husband and not baby daddies, so she might be able to have her cake and eat it too.

But if Zsalynn's constant whining on TV was anything to go off of, you're going to feel very conflicted about getting both.
>>115797
You right she right here lol
>>115784

Your logic is sound and infuriates me. In almost the exact same boat. Love the wife and the kids are OK, it's just a pill thats still tough to swallow.

>>115797
Apples and bananas. Zsa was barely mobile and hypermassive - Roxxie gets around away better than she did and a 350 pound mom is substantially more mobile than Roxxie. Also Zsa had a man child of a husband that didn't do shit. If you're going to have a gigantically obese wife WITH children then you had better step your fucking game up, her fat ass can't scrub toilets and the tub.
>>115799
Go back to reddit bitch. Your stink bootyhole. You dodo after all
>>115799
If you want to have both kids and an SSBBW wife, you are basically going to have accept that your own personal life is over. You now have to work, take care of the kids, clean the house, cook the meals. No boys trips out of town for you -- your wife is a dependent just like the kids are. It's a fun fantasy until you realize you are now a nanny.
>>116097
That comment is coming down.
>>115742

Can you re up this please? I missed it :(
>>115742
Could you re up please? I missed it tragically
>>115764
When was the last time she even updated her OF? Maybe she finally got pregnant. Maybe the knees finally gave out - I can’t tell if the labored breathing is real or just an act.
>>116572
No updates since 2/16.

Really bums me out, I feel like we’re definitely at the end of an era. Roxxie’s proportions were phenomenal, I really wish she had blown up just a little bit more or at least made more content at her biggest.

She truly knew how to please the fans.

We also never got that blueberry content … fuckin RIP.
Would definetely be a shame if she retired

But she's been in the game for a long time and sooner or later anyone will leave (for a lot of different and individual reasons)

She was one of the first I had found when started discovering my preference and that's been some years of nice clips now..

My favorite video ever of her might be her walking in that cow style bikini on these extremely creaky floors
Makes my dick go diamonds every time

But she also just has that cute vibe among everything we like about her appearance imo
>>116580
If anything would be great to hear an official word of something. She's taking time with something in her life, semi retired, fully retired? Anything would be great. Hard to want to support her work when she hasn't even been communicating like before
>>116550
God her ass is huge when she was eating that pie. Wish she'd have at least one sextape so we can see the ripples
>>115742
Can any one of the Kings of the universe re up this material. I am thanking the hero in advance.
Could anyone post her “fuck me fatter” video? Thanks!
>>116766

No hyperbole when I say this is THE best fat chat video, ever.
Actually exist a video where she fuck with someone for real?
Thinking about it … it wouldn’t shock me if that “medical incident” in 2022 (I think), was a “wake up call” for her.

Content really started to plummet after that came out, after being super consistent. Even though she said she was going to release that story as content.
It also sounds like her dog passed, hence the new and needier dog which has been “preoccupying” her time.

It would not shock me if she’s done gaining on purpose. Not like a full blown “I need to have WLS yesterday” … but like “maybe I shouldn’t be an immobile blob”
>>116787
she's really the best talker in the biz for sure. this vid is one of the GOATs, if you are a FA you need this video on every hard drive and device you have
(1.8 MB, 1466x1250, Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 4.36.00 AM.png) (2.4 MB, 1646x1322, Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 4.36.43 AM.png)
>>117183
I have an odd agree/disagree. She's one of the better talkers, but that's simply in line with the rest of her content which is overall really good. She isn't exceptional in any particular way or have some sort of specialty because there isn't a facet where she's lacking.

I do love her vids though... over the years I've subscribed to her website, her OF, bought c4s vids (I feel like I have at least 95% of her content. I do want "fat pussy jiggles" but over twenty bucks for a 4 minute clip- I can do without.).

I'd say Creampuff is a good talker, since that seems to be her thing and she does it rather well and sort of provides it in a way that's unique to her.

Violet James comes close to being a good talker, but nearly all of her clips seem to fall short in such strange ways... like deliberate self-censorship or low effort.

Roxy definitely has about a dozen really good chatting videos though.. more recently her "nearly 500" clip, the pair "tricked into gaining and fuck my belly button". "flirty when I'm tipsy" is good too.
"Uncomfortably full" and "feed me" from 2013 and 2014 respectively are great too. as is "food coma and sexy fat chat" which is like 2012 or something. pretty early.

For a creator that I find often not terribly impressive, bubblybooty has a few talking clips that I'm curious about- screenshotted
>>117192
here's that vid you're talking about, it was a bit cheaper on her OF: https://mab.to/t/FkerFrvzAet/eu1

Do you have these (or could grab one)? They're pretty much her only vids from the past 10 years that I don't seem to have.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18516/27508897/huge-housewifes-shrunken-clothes
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18516/27323469/broken-furniture-stories
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18516/27272421/heavy-housewife
>>117430
Damn, thanks for this, never seen it before. Even where she’s a little bit “smaller”, maybe 450 here, she’s still incredible. She’s into it.

If she is done, we got many years of great content. I’m hoping LisaLou visits her and they shoot more, even if Lisa is bigger now. Not like Roxxie will ever be small.
>>117192
Damn. I didn't know Bubbly did any kind of fat talk content. Those titles got me interested for real.
Spanish witches exist. Need gasoline & fire 🤣🤣🤣🤣
>>119525
Only women to get my number & text me first that wont stay the fuck up out my life. Just hear to abuse & ruin my shit. Union dont want me supporting you!!!!!!!! Why u think what is going on bitch!
(1.1 MB, 1677x1081, roxxie_fat_face.png)
Just dropping a nice picture of roxxies beautiful fat face in all its blubbery glory :)
>>120613
Whats all that shit covering her lovely right arm?
>>120622
A dreadful fungus. If left unchecked it will spread throughout her body and into her face, causing an outbreak of stainless steel chancres and repellent discoloration. Sadly, this is a malady for which there is no known cure.
>>120613
>>120622
>>120622

Looks like she has a continuous glucose monitor on her left arm if you zoom in. It’s joever folks, looks like she got the diabeetus.
>>120626
Where? I don’t see anything
>>120629
It looks like print on the dress
>>120613
Where is this pic from?
>>120623
if you cant fuck a woman just because she has tattoos/piercings you might just be a faggot instead. try sucking some dick and see what you think
>>120639
No one here is in a position to fuck Roxxie you fucking nigger.
It's commenting on her appearance which she has actively decided to sabotage by having some illiterate retard paint childish drawings on her.
Now fuck off.
>>120641
sounds like you're in a position to never get fucked, ever. lmao
>>120639
Just a preference man, relax. I'm sure your ink is top-quality and not basic and trashy at all.
>>120613
Aaaaand we lose another to the bathroom graffiti crew, awesome. Tattoos never make a woman more attractive. They’re only a net negative.
Damn shame boys, was good while it lasted
>>120613
The good new is she still looks huge. Just think her fanbase deserves an update if she is still modeling or retired.
All this time and no content is pretty concerning.
>>120687
She might be smaller or using padding. Gen AI is another possibility. This isn’t the most convincing photographic evidence.
Does anyone have some good videos of roxxie when she was at her biggest from around 1-1,5 year ago?
>>120689
It's easy enough waddling around at 400+lbs so she probably wanted the challenge of being Karl Havoc under her clothes in a casual pic so some retard on bbwchan would think she was still fat.

You got her, dude, thanks for holding her accountable
>>120689
Nah I have her on Facebook (no I will not be sharing anything), she uploaded a pic there in the same dress. She’s still big. Probably around 430-450.
>>120736
> she uploaded a pic there in the same dress. She’s still big. Probably around 430-450.
With GenAI this is such a trivial ask. Until there’s definitive proof over livestream the consensus is she’s deflating.
>>120736
Would lvor to believe this is true but it probably isn't lol
What was her highest weigh she ever let loose from her lips or via video, biggest I can find is 516, anyone know anything?
>>121052
Yeah 516 was her highest and last time she weighed in. Supposedly she gained a little bit more after? She said once that the videos where she wore the blue lingerie (chair test & the one where she oils her belly) were at her biggest. I think that’s because this was the time period where her & her husband were experimenting with routine weight gain shakes that were highly effective (his words). Which got her over that 500 hump and around 516.

We’ve not many details - but they’ve mentioned a death in their family (my guess is her dog) because they’ve since gotten a new dog. Which also coincided with another long period of silence, due to “taking care of their new highly needy dog”.

The other theory is that around the time of the “death in their family”, she mentioned that she had a fat-related health scare around Thanksgiving 2022, which was supposed to become a fat-chat, and never came out.

So, it’s possible that the culmination of anxiety around her health + dog passing + new dog = significant weight loss & content absence.

Guess we’ll just wait and see.
>>121114
why you american care about dog and cat they are animal they are food
>>121130
"Tell me you've never had a pet, without telling me you've never had a pet"
>>121114
From what I read about the 'health scare' sounded like she literally had to be taken to hospital during Thanksgiving. That's going to open a persons eyes to whats important. Could have been a heart attack - who knows.
>>121114
She’s basically a disabled person. Caring for her must be a task. I can’t imagine bringing a puppy into that setup without having her cut weight hard and up the activity.
>>121149
Sounds like she's retired if she's that big tbh
Roxxie where are you damn!!??, I hope you are well and that we have you back soon
she needs a new clip with her bf squeezing her fat. those clips are the best and its been a while since she's made one of it.
srs question, is she ok? Haven't heard from her inawhile
>>123009
She's fine. Enjoying life with her husband and attending family gatherings this summer.
>>123673
if you are so interested and in this particular video that you come here and ask... why don't you... just... buy it?
>>123781
Oh look, it's Roxxie or one of her fuckwit buddies. No one should be giving money to someone who has fucked off from the scene without saying anything to the people who did actually support her and her lifestyle for over a decade.
>>123788
Lol, pirating is fine but don't be a fag about it.
>>123788
The entitlement is crazy
>>123788
would you say that women generally fear you in the workplace??

fucking dangerous lunatic
>>125050

Still looks pretty big to me, but maybe these are old pics. She still looks really beautiful too.
>>125058
Probably around 450. Definitely doesn't look her heaviest. I'm glad she is enjoying life, but if she isn't making content anymore time to call it quits officially.
Has anyone got an older video of her in a purple bra on a bed? It lasts for around 10 minutes in length
She started posting again on her onlyfans. Hopefully a sign of more content soon
>>126514
Hopefully she is growing into the 500's now. Looking bigger again
>>126577
Is there an entire Renfest set? Last coomer update was 12-2023...
Does anyone have the Lisa Lou x Roxxie making out video?
>>126514
They should keep with the times and have her being pulled in a wagon by a couple of horses. They didn’t have scooters back then. Immersion ruined
>>126514
Just the concept of someone getting that fat in Renaissance times, lol.

Her elbow dimple when holding her arm out like that is incredible, along with cellulite on the forearm.
>>126583

Her face and arm look fatter to me. Hard to tell what her belly is looking like under that dress.

Hope she drops a video explaining where she's been and addresses her "health scare" too.
>>126682
I have a wild theory but it's not substantiated by anything concrete other than her expressing a desire to have a child.

Maybe they were attempting IVF and failed a few rounds. Decided not to continue with it. I know it's anecdotal but the people I know who have done it didn't have much luck in conceiving, but it takes a fucking toll on you.

Again, it's less of a theory - more of a wild guess.
>>126514
she's so beautiful and soooo fucking fat
>>126683
It does work - my SSBBW wife and I got two beautiful boys that way, and you are right, it does take a lot of work - and I doubt anyone would ever talk about miscarriages as a "health scare".
Any more roxxie drops?
Has anyone got the one where she sits on a bed eating fried chicken?
>>126583
I think most models who get married have this kinda dynamic. First she’s at her fattest, then it’s a health scare and she slims down a tad, afterwards as she nears 40 she gets back into gaining (probably to keep him around, with no kids there’s nothing stopping him from being the next Stefan and dating “barely legal” fat girls from broken families).
>>127365
mental illness, everybody
>>127376
Who's mentally ill? the guy who posted that, or the women who consistently and repeatedly do the pattern he's describing?
GUYS YOU GOTTA STOP SHARING MODELS PREMIUM VIDEOS THAT IS A SIN PLEASE STOP !!! WAKE UP CALL
>>127495
Can you stop being an annoying ass cunt?! This is a sharing profile. Work that out wit your remedial self.
>>127533
Nothing about these photos are analog. These photos were taken with digital cameras and printed on paper with digital printers. Newfag.
Only the 90s and some early 2000s bbws can truly be considered the last analog bbws. Dimensions was scanned in photos and digitally converted video tape. We were fully digital at the time of bodacious.
You can say she’s from the final throes of print media but who actually bought bodacious magazine?
>>127563
Stop being a fucking nerd
>>127564
yeah holy shit I have a degree in photo journalism and despite that I'm not that fucking autistic about photography
>>127563

To pile on with these other guys, the person you're responding to said "almost". I'm literally autistic and even I think you're retarded for feeling the need to correct them when they didn't make any objective mistake, just exaggerated how old she was
>>127588
It's important to correct as this was part of history. We need to preserve it as these women really helped a lot of FA's know they weren't "weird." It was a different time back then.
Now Roxxie looks way better as a 500lbs blob
*claps* this is wonderful and remarkable for the community now are there any drops?
>>127574
Degree in photo journalism? What fucking clown degree is that. Fucking idiot. Is it printed on the back of a mcdonalds menu?
>>127588
>>127588
This goes back to the days of Jessicuh, but yes, the damn Anthropocene and even the technological age had already begun. There were even digital cameras

>>127563
What a desperate lesson you taught me here, bro
>>127623
Hey man it sounded fun when I was 19
>>127564
No.
>>127574
This is bbw-chan, it’s an autism magnet. I wasn’t being autistic about photography but rather correcting someone on what analog is.
>>120687
most of you haven't paid her a dime and just steal all the content you can, so no, you don't deserve shit.
Does anyone have "Fatty Voyeur Cam: Naked Chef"?
Anyone has her McDonald's stuffing where she breaks her couch? Or any other videos where she's younger?
Supposedly uploading a video explaining her health scare to OF. Idc about the video itself but i am curious about what it was
>>129988
She mentioned it prior to her hiatus.
She said that after gorging herself at Thanksgiving 2023, she implied she felt like she was having a heart attack.

Said she’d give the full story, but went on hiatus before it had been uploaded.
>>129992
Probably burped and went back to eating after that.
>>128640
You're probably looking for one of these vids, they were originally posted at Roxxies website around 2010.
For some reason the aspect ratio doesn't fit, you've got to manually change it to 16:9 to view the vids properly.

https://gofile.io/d/vcG5EL
>>130243
Found the corresponding pics, uploading them now.
>>130248
Made an alternative ZIP folder with the pics so you can grab them all at once.
>>130248
Man, I remember seeing these when new. They were both so hot then. Who knew they’d each gain another 100 lbs. Probably best 1-2 combo of arms to do a collab.
has anyone seen the new update video?
Holy shit did she actually have a heart attack or just a scare that made her feel like she was having one?
>>130411
I’ve been annoyed about Coomer being dead … but now that Roxxie is back to uploading … it’s a fucking travesty
>>130475

A scare. The doctor thought maybe she was having a panic attack, but was "surprised" that someone her size hasn't had a heart attack. She talks about trying to lose weight and eat healthier for a little bit before giving up. It was hot. I couldn't figure out how to download it from OF though.
>>130511
Firefox video extension
>>130511
Damn, that's simultaneously dark as hell and really hot.
>>130550
The video quality is atrocious
How sad is it that she’s among the hotter and less ugly ssbbws? What’s wrong with genz that they haven’t fixed this yet?
>>130563
Have you never heard of babygothipz, ssbbw Amber or chubba bubba?
>>130579
Damn man way to go above and beyond, thank you
>>130511
If anyone manages to find and post this video, they shall be heralded as a hero to all us degenerates for years to come,
What’s the truth to the claim Roxxie squashed a cat by accident?
>>130951
> What’s the truth to the claim Roxxie squashed a cat by accident?
I’ve heard this rumour
Damm she killed it?
>>130951
If this is true, that’d be incredibly sad if hilarious in a pitch black kind of way
>>130951
It’s true that it’s a rumour but anyone who was at that party and knows cats would tell you it was probably long dead (like 1day at least) and being sat on only warmed it up.
>>130958
There’s two sides to every story. The official story has always sounded bogus to me.
>>130951
Where did you read this?
>>130966
it musta crawled under there for warmth
>>130959
Where did you hear this??!
>>130951
No idea about the cat rumors, but I can personally confirm that she indeed was indicted for embezzlement of Missouri educators state retirement accounts in 2014
>>131131
Isn't she from Colorado?
>>131131
Oh, shit. Did anything come of that? Is there a mugshot?
>>131131
This is bullshit but thanks for the legit LOL.
That’s right motherfucker. You suck fat nigger dick and your foreign wife sucks it too.
(489 KB, 1155x720, IMG_5437.jpeg)
Fuck 🥵🥵
This hog has me salivating.
>>131252

Can't tell if she looks fatter or just saggier. Either way, she's huge.
>>131252
Right? Looks well into the 500lbs range again.
Good just means she is back on track for 600
>>131333
Yo never hear of that site but that channel is pretty legit
She is back ?
>>131357
So back.
She’s posted a bunch already.
Where can I find? Or do you have any to share? I would be grateful
>>131365
>>131339
its just russian facebook
>>131382