/ssbbw/

(159 KB, 858x1463, IMG_4014.jpeg) (181 KB, 874x1511, IMG_4013.jpeg) (171 KB, 901x1525, IMG_3992.jpeg) (205 KB, 919x1581, IMG_3991.jpeg)
With permission from the administrator, I want to open a thread again about Bobby Jo and the recent videos that have been seen since she now looks super huge, if anyone has these videos, I would greatly appreciate it
>>113082 (OP)
Isn't she supposedly like 800lbs now or something?
At least she grew her hair back
>>113103
I know that hyper obesity basically requires some mental illness but the buzz cut looks bad on all women
>>113124
When you get that fat it's basically sponge baths only, so the short hair is really more from a practicality standpoint. It used to be that the really fat one's would just shave their heads to a buzz cut and look horrific, no wig or anything.
How much does she weigh now?
Where are the videos?
>>113125

learned a long time ago its better to just watch these whales than actually experience them..the stink is incredible
>>113164
I take it you've learned from experience? Some of these massive women look like they still maintain good hygiene (Boberry for example), whereas others look like they've given up. BJW just looks like she probably carries quite a pungent odor
One thing you have to look at oral teeth care. Whenever ever I dated a woman who didn’t have great oral care stank privates came along. This is for thin or fat. BJ is missing teeth.
>>113258
Christina is a fucking pyshco
>>113164
>the stink is incredible
This sounds hot. Unfortunately all of the landwhales I have been with have smelled great.
>>113125
They'd have to have a really good care-giver to keep them clean at that size
>>113258
What if her teeth issues weren't related to hygiene? I've been to a dentist regularly since childhood, and brush daily. I've still had to have at least 8 teeth removed
>>113164
Ain't nothing that Vick's VapoRub under the nostrils can't fix :D
She's a scammer and psycho don't lose your money.
She's a scammer and psycho, if u like losing money please reach out to her.
>>116852
I think you underestimate how many people would try their luck and see if they gave her just the right amount for an in-person connection.
>>116819
You bumped this just to say that? Lame
Also, where does she post her content?
Also, where does she post her stuff?
Fucked her long before she started scamming, she’s gone so downhill what the fuck
>>116995
>>116995
About time she got that shit. Long over fucking due. Omg glad that is finally over!
Even if she is a scammer, that body is great. Great like the biggest around! I wonder how big she is at the moment. Maybe 900#?
>>117060
For me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world
>>113345
Were they over 600 at average height?
She scammed me too, stay away
>>117157
Dude she is in no way beautiful or pretty lmao she’s fat as fuck and that’s all she has going for her because like damn fucking that would be rough if you had to look at her face
>>118176
Turn her ass around bend it over LMFAO!!!
>>118176
I don't care about her face, when you see her it's not what you're looking at, and her body makes me want more than ever.
I think her face looks great
Just pound her ass if you don’t like her face, her ass is a one of a kind experience.
No girl is gonna get a body like her any time soon.
When a girl gets close to her weight they just chicken out, look at how many have lost weight or packed in the scene.
>>118576
Girl or woman. Choose your words wisely. Pedo
She's not a beauty but there are way worse faces in this weight class. Par for the course she could do with a little makeup and grooming.
Would love to see this woman shove a dildo in her butt tho maybe she can’t reach but if she had two people to help her one to spread her cheek and the other insert the dildo in her asshole i bet she enjoys anal.
>>118609
i'm in love with this beauty
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm for content..,,,,,,,,
we have her content
join bigM_rb on telegr@ham
(_=a)