/ssbbw/

>>111923
I've always wondered how they got her back on her feet on the beach there
>>112018
good point.
inflating with helium might not be an adequate method (kidding).
as much as i like seeing models posing, i'd also love to see and hear the struggles of changing to a new pose.
>>112021
Yup, they edit this stuff out way too often. Probably because the model or webmaster thinks it looks awkward, but for me it's the best part. Video is for movement.
Does anyone have the one where she wedges into that hotel arm chair, wearing cheetah I believe?
>>111923
That gain is just insane. I wonder what prompted it?
>>113596
According to bbw wiki she had a harem of men in Reno feeding her? Is this actually true and can anyone give any insight?
>>111916 (OP)
>>111923
>>111933
Any chance for re-ups of all of these links kind anons? I was unfortunate enough to not come across this thread until now.
>>113710

BBW Wiki is full of "trust me bro" fiction
>>114297
I get my weed from oregon. Well who ever you are. God bless you.
>>114297
Hoping for the same actually
>>113710
There's a photo of her getting fed by two dudes and woman. Don't know about a harem of men.
>>114356
I found the video you just posted online along with others too.

I’ll post them in exchange for the video I asked for.

Some ppl would rather view and not download.

You can screen record what you want.

Please post.
>>114357
Long island city murders is rising.
(253 KB, 1280x960, Sucking_leech.jpg)
>>114357
The point is that you're supposed to share rare files or stuff you've paid for, not 9 year old youtube links that come up in the first five search hits. If you found my video elsewhere it's because I've posted it before.

Another video, that I paid for: https://we.tl/t-lNpE9bH5OT
>>114364first five search is good
>>114364
I doubt it, the second share is not on YouTube. Besides I’ve shared plenty of paid content on this site in the past. I don’t have a lot on her. And I’m looking for the hotel chair wedge vid. It’s less than 5 mins long
Man I missed the good drops a few months ago. Her site is inactive as I’m sure others have noticed but it would be nice to find some of the vids that used to be around, that are now not. There was a vid of her doing a squash in a pink bikini that looked very old. Anybody seen that around or know where to look? Thanks.
has anyone got any videos that were on Pattys official website that has now been taken down?
she crushed toycars too. anyone got that set?
Does anyone know what happened to her daughter? I thought she looked incredible.
Bit late but does anyone have any videos that aren’t on like YouTube or online