/ssbbw/

>>110805 (OP)

She’s lost so much weight it’s unbelievable
Yeah it seems like she broke up with her fiancé and lost loads of weight. It’s a shame bcs she seemed so hot and if they were to have gotten married she probably would’ve blown up more. Wonder what her fiancé did to make her lose like that, absolutely fumbled the bag there.
>>110829
No fucking way those are the same person wtf I'm dumb and rich but not dumb

Also ladies holla at me for some money $$$
>>110824
they broke up indeed. she didn't clean her tiktok so it has some vids with her ex still (I scraped them). Still waiting on a based fellow data hoarder who ripped her vlogs.
>>110829
they're both fatcasian
>>110848
I heard she fucked and sucked his dick her LT for that promotion 😱
>>110856

He was one hell of a running back
>>110824
Thought it was pretty obvious. He was a (closeted) feeder, since she gained a ton of weight since being together. She was sick of it and when they broke up she immediately started losing weight.
>>110901
That does seem feasible, but she clearly enjoyed it too. Like her old tiktoks and vlogs she’s always talking about different food, dressing in revealing outfits. Replying to hate comments with typical “body positivity”.
Either way it’s a shame because some of her old vlogs had some hot moments. I believe there was one where they were walking through a park or forest and she was out of breath, and he was telling her how well she was doing, that was hot.
>>110903
dayum, now I really want to see the vids. sometimes I crave to see fat women in normal SFW contexts in stead of only fetishy settings. I saved Lyndsday Patrica's vlogs &hauls before she purged them anyone interested?
>>110961
They seemed happy enough so I never expected it all to be gone suddenly, so I never saved anything. My mistake really.

She also used to do a podcast style thing called “Cocktails with Cait”, I never really watched it but the first promo video had her sitting on the back of a convertible as it drove along, with some flares. There was a behind the scenes video of her kinda struggling to get up there, and worrying it’d break.

Like you say, there’s something fun about seeing women of that size in a “normal” situation. I think it’s because you know they aren’t saying these things just to make content, it’s more real? Who knows.
>>110903

Didn’t expect to see this girl here, an ex-girlfriend used to go to school with her. Apparently she was really unpleasant and a bully - perhaps it’s a little karma! Either way she’s a bit of a laughing stock apparently, seems there isn’t a high opinion of her as a person.
>>110998
Yeah she didn’t give out good vibes to actually spend time with tbh. The fact that she seems to have lost her friendship with the other guy she did that cocktail thing with, suggests she doesn’t have the most agreeable character.
Maybe the ex-fiancé realised there are loads of other fat girls to choose from. I suppose we’ll never know
(687 KB, 846x836, Screenshot 2023-11-19 141304.png) (390 KB, 539x682, Screenshot 2023-08-15 105354.png) (517 KB, 908x679, Screenshot 2023-09-21 015444.png)
Pretty unlikely her bf was a closeted feeder or anything like that. Caitlan was just a spoiled, lazy bimbo/wannabe influencer and the only people who would enable it were her dumb boyfriend and whoever that bloke on her podcast was. Will link some vlogs that made it so obvious... Pantry full of junk, fridge full of sodas and alcohol with no real food to speak of. She didn't know how to cook, clean or have any basic homestead skills, poorly hiding how out of breath she'd get from the smallest amount of movement. Casually leaning on counters, sitting, letting her boyfriend do all the work to bake his own birthday cake and whatever else. Just a lazy pig who always ate out, drank too much and never got a lick of exercise.

https://we.tl/t-6wWcRLuq1t
>>111718
could you upload all vlogs you saved to gofile for the culture please
Stuff like this is borderline better than a lot of actual feedee content. Sure it’s not designed for the same purpose and you have to filter a lot of bullshit but to see a girl just let herself get ridiculously obese and have a significant impact is really hot, all being pretty unintentional
Any chance of a reup?
Does she have an Onlyfans, I beg you ? Or do you have the contents of his belly visible ?
>>112523
I don't think she understands why a good portion of people are watching her stuff lol.

"wow honey, so many people loved our clip where we f'd up making a cake!"

imagine the delusion when she posts a clip of her filling those chubby cheeks with the cake and giving her double chin a work-out packing it into her globular middle...
Damn this girl is surprisingly hot. Are there more videos saved?
>>110805 (OP)

I used to be subbed to her on YouTube. After 3 videos I had to unsub because I couldn't stand her voice. Not that I hated her accent, but she just sounded weird
>>113474
>sunshine ella
What's the YouTube link?
She told me in DM her vids were gone but that is evidently not true cause they've been privated. She also asked me why I would like to see them but I chose not to answer.
>>113699
Yeah, I can motherfucker. If you search Sunshine Ella you get a million page of NOT HER. Take out the space - same result. Add BBW. Same result. Lots of Ella Fitzgerald. Put in -fitzgerald. Same result. Now I'll ask again and you can shove your answer up your fucking ass. Does anybody have a link to her YouTube stuff?
>>113723
lmao stay illiterate coombrain, is the subject of the sunshine ella, is anyone calling the blonde girl ella? no, now think again with tiny amount of intelligence you have.
Is there a knight how can give a re-up?
Is there a knight willing to re upload some videos?
>>110805 (OP) could we get a reup of that Sunshine Ella vid
>>111718
Did you save more vlogs? don't gatekeep please.