/ssbbw/

(404 KB, 1080x1613, IMG_20240223_222853.jpg) (451 KB, 1080x1661, IMG_20240223_222827.jpg)
I am from China, so I can often find something different from what you find on Google and Reddit, like this. A 340kg Chinese girl livestream her daily life. Isn't that amazing.
(1.8 MB, 1158x839, chinese_numbers.png)
>>110583 (OP)
welcome!
ever since COVID i'm careful with statistics from china. :-)
but you are right, the "340kg" girl in your pictures has a magnificent belly.
When Chinese people say that their weight is 340 it means 340 斤 jīn not 340 kg. Which is exactly 170kg or 375 lbs
(479 KB, 799x529, chinese_1_c.png)
>>110594
yes, chinese and japanese measurments are very different from those used in the rest of the world. someone used to size 4XL might want to look for size 11XL in china. :)
Where can we find more of her and he livestreams?
>>110633
*Damn you autocorrect...ofc I meant to write wls instead of woke
>>110634
Woke? Why did you say woke? I hate woke disney and the liberal
>>110633
>>110594
Some pals have raised some really good questions.
First of all, this girl is not that who got wls a couple of years ago. They may look alike, but I've done some background research. And also, what I posted are the snapshots from her livestreaming on Feb. 21, 2024.
Her weight, 340 kilograms, is claimed by her sister when she went alive. Her oroginal words were "680斤". As a friend mentioned above, this 斤 is a measuring unit in China, which means 500 grams or half a kilo. Sorry we don't use pounds here in China. So the mathematics is correct. I already did the conversion when I posted the weight. Anyway, from the photos it looks more like 300 kilograms or some.
I am not sure if you guys could access her social media from overseas. If you are interested I will keep posting her photos, and videos if possible.
>>110667
thank you for the info. your contributions are welcome!

this board could use some expanding to new horizons. good material on asian SSBBWs should come up more often, in my opinion.
>>110667
Thank you, but can we know how to find this girl? 😅
>>110633
That can't be her, I found her douyin page about 2 years ago and she had dropped all the weight
Any highlights from the livestream?
please do keep posting her photos
Wow she is Amazing! Does she do nude content where we see her Belly ? Is it possible to record your live streams with capture software like GeForce Experience and post a Gofile link? it would be great to share this with us thank you very much.

I can assure you that this woman is much more than 170kgs lol
does she do more livestreams? what are her socials?
>>110587
What shall she weight?!
This girly BBW contains not even 200; there is a Japanese SSBBW (maybe named Akyra) which is way fatter than her with a huge tummy, but claims to weight just 160 (190 at most) kilogramme....
>>110667
In the snapshot/ photo is fixdd, that she is going to lose a certain amount of weight every week.
So it looks like she may have already started it and doesn't appaer really huge.

Though in the last 2 or 3 seasons of My 600lbs Life are also some women with faked numbers, which weight hardly 150 let alone close to 300 kilogramme (like these mixed Asian-black ones or that hispanic from Lafayette, Louisiana), they may have not enough super morbidly obese patients anymore, while most is anyway scripted on these shows (as on The Biggest Loser or talk shows).
>>111133
There is absolutely no shortage of 600+ lb people in the US — over a million by most estimates. That show gets 1,000s of applications from people. TLC doesn't have to fake numbers.

I liked you better when your caregiver took away your internet privileges.
>>111187
First I doubt there are even in the world as many that heavy, it are rather under 10000 (particular in women, maybe few more men)...
Secondly may have these barely anymore the desire to get in public embarrassed, apart of Ashley Taylor, the catfish liar (who was even there shown to weight just 224 kilogramme).
Especially by the attitude if this Yoda-Doctor, from Yemen, who's son produce it (write possible the scripts as well)..
Almost all is scripted; had nobody ever asked why they first wait that they fail and then send these to psycho therapie, but why not doing this first?

And by the way this one with Asian eyes but dark skin from a south state (maybe Lousiana or Tennese) is not much bigger than her sister, which is about similar fat, but not even candidate for the show...

The USA has around 330 million inhabitants at most, but only every third to fourth it obese (in Mexico more), of these with 300 kilo are it of these probably less than 0,1 promile...
If so about eighty to hundred million are overweight (many slightly), then would be perhaps 8000 - 10000 super morbidly obese
I guess most of such huge people are too shy to get humilated to a audience of many millions of viewer...
Ma Dio porco de Dio, can we stay on the subject? Or we can talk about the size of our dicks??
Actually was Zsalynn the leading white SSBBW model in the first decade of this millennium and maybe before, along with Teghlor and Eartha Quakes (these you didn't even mentioned in the survey, just as Heather), they are probably at least in my top 15 along with Echo and Bonita (daughter of Goddess Patty), maybe Dankii as well.
>>111356
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
Did anyone ever manage to find more details about this girl or
anyone want to sacrifice their data to the CCP to get more images of this fattest of asian women?
>>110587
Reverse search this image and you will find more.
I guess they're not even the same person
(80 KB, 886x1000, IMG_7366.jpeg)
Is this the same person?