/ssbbw/

>>110435 (OP)
I don't think she nor her partner understood how much effort and adherence to a regular schedule it took to be successful. She did it for a few months and got it out of her system.
I used to talk to her a bit a while ago. She was working a full time job and trying to run an OF too and I guess it just got too much to handle both. She was really lovely, hope she's doing OK.
Whoever she is, seems like a damned shame. She looks drop dead gorgeous. Would treat her to a night out on the town, a foot massage, and a night of spooning and squish-massages.
>>110451
And everyone would clap too
she did log-in to Curvage this month so there's that
I have all of her content
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm
Hmu
>>110700
Please kill your self

2. I’ve busted so many nuts to that purple lingerie picture we need her back active again for the culture
She is married it was her husband who posted her pictures on reddit.
(581 KB, 1179x1002, IMG_6429.jpeg)
What’s her name?
Is that basically everything on her onlyfans?
>>110748
theres a few more posts im pretty sure so if anyone has those that would be great
>>110752
Her OF says 33 pics and 8 vids
Shes stunning
>>110705
Thanks man, I must’ve subbed right before some of these posts. She moved so well I’m guessing she’s been real big a long time and just happened to briefly do an OF. Depending on her job, she has the smile, belly, legs, arms (my favorite) to make more money if she went all-in on modeling. But it probably was a side thing to try for a while.

Husband a lucky mo fo
>>110768
do you have anything differant?
I have all of her content hmu
B!gmârvb on telegrãm
She needs a coomer catalog
i have all of her content b!gm@rvb on t3l3gr@m
>>111500
can u just post it here instead please?
>>111501
He can't scam you if he just posts it here
i have all of her content B1GM@RVB ON T3L3GR@M
guys i have all of her contemt hmu on t3l3 b1gm@rvb
I have her content bigmãrvb on telegrãm..,,
>>114666
oh not you again, fuck all the way off
>>114675
You need ass and wide curvy hips to have opinions on here. Next.