/ssbbw/

yea, bought some "content" for 35$, received a single 10 second leg shaking clip and got blocked immediately after, dont give her any money even if she looks amazing
Does she have an OF
>>109930 (OP)
Nah, she's a known scammer. Gave her 20 for a supposed 12 minute long body tour vid, and sent me a 40 second long silent vid. Is it good? I guess. Is it what we agreed on? No.
She said she'd send more in parts, but then blocked me. I found an account she was using and asked why tf did she block me? Claimed insta banned her, but that wasn't true. She then had the audacity to lie about some sob story to get another 20 out of me.
Anyways, here's the vid https://mab.to/t/bl7cw42leNx/us3

Again, trust me, not like you leeches would pay anyways, but she is not worth it.
>>109994
Agreed, I gave a similar amount, apart from the scammer didn't even give a video, the pos just blocked. Thanks for the video, at least I got something in the end!
Fucking sucks she's a serial scammer, her body is hot as fuck. Face I can take it or leave it.
She suffers from some of the worst zoomer brainrot I've sever seen. She can genuinely barely form sentences. She's lazy as fuck, which I normally find hot, but not when it's to the point of talking to a brick fucking wall. She sent a few clips, I sent some money. Then she kept begging me over and over to send more. I left her on read and she must have messaged me another eight times asking where I was etc. Really weird, not at all surprised to hear she scammed people.
Yeah I had the same experience, she can barely string a sentence together and when she does it’s about money. There’s always something going on with her that she needs money for. The stupid bitch tried to convince me she hadn’t had a single thing to eat in almost 2 weeks and tried to guilt trip me into sending money so she could eat
Is that Gorlock?
>>110031
>>109972
Shame on you for making me search who was this. But I laughed hard
Her body is hot asf sucks she’s a scammer her belly button hole needs to be explored with my penis
it's so odd that some people scam like this. like... she could be making so much more money if she just did an onlyfans or something and chucked out a few mid-tier videos once a week. the scamming/blocking for $20 here and there is such a stupid way to tank any reputation you might have and shoot yourself in the foot for future continued income
>>110079

So you are expecting a 500 lbs woman to be smart and not lazy?
>>110087
Yes. And clean and well spoken.
‼️warning ‼️