/ssbbw/

(194 KB, 1249x1261, 20201005_132046.jpg)
Wanted to make a thread to discuss feeder relationships, everything from successes to fails and everything in between.

My current partner of a year and a half has gone through some ups and downs with her weight before we met. Her low point was 147, but currently she is 265. Now, to alot of ppl that doesn't fall under the description of ssbbw, but she is working on getting to at least 370.

Now, the fastest way she is going to put on weight is through home made high calorie
shakes. She is bold enough to attempt to drink four 10k calorie shakes a day. According to rough math, 40k calories in a day for 14 days is 560k calories. And if it takes 3500 calories to gain 1lb of weight, in theory, she could put on 160lbs, excluding activities like walking, going to work, etc
>>109342 (OP)
Uh... I hope that's a typo because 1 lb of fat is 30,000 calories not 3500... I really hope you weren't expecting a 160 lb gain in 2 weeks cause she would esplode before that would happen.
>>109342 (OP)
not about a specific SSBBW, so maybe this thread would be more at home in >>>/gen/ ?
>>109342 (OP)
>According to rough math
>rough math
rough math, the martial arts of math.
with your rough calculations you're already on the way to the black belt. ;-)

also:
this is not about a specific SSBBW, so maybe this thread would be more at home in >>>/gen/ ?
Thank you, great schizo larp, we need one of those once in a while