/ssbbw/

(46 KB, 405x720, IMG_1759.jpeg)
An new update on weight gain progress she seems like she isn’t slowing down
(205 KB, 1242x570, IMG_1881.jpeg)
Also thoughts on being in a mutual weight gain relationship with her I’m planning on trying to go out with her and help make her do more content
>>108373
You should know if you can be a gainer because you're already good at it and enjoy it. There's no point if your biology is not up for it and you just get really sick trying.
>>108375

I’m able to gain weight pretty quickly went from 160lbs to 245lbs in 6 months and no health problems “ right now “ that may stop me. It’s mainly once we both get massive is the question.
>>108376

Send it fam. I'm getting a whiff of larping when you said you gained 85 lbs in 6 months when the most hedonic heifers are rarely packing on more than 100 lbs in double that time, but only you know the truth and if you're not cappin' then your mutual gainz will be legendary.

Shes one of the biggest out there and at only 24 shes still got time to grow. Looking forward to some mutual gaining content.

As incentive to shack up with this reina, a glimpse into your future as you feed her till she pops https://we.tl/t-dzhnroyWqO
Anyone trying to update her coomer cause it’s been a while
(1.7 MB, 976x1800, Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 11.07.24 AM.png)
>>108373
Wow, you would have a lot of catching up to do considering that she's still weighing in at double your size.
It would be really hot to see an increasingly huge guy showing up in her content, all of a sudden you start to notice that the hand reaching into frame to feed her is starting to resemble flabby bingo wings.
It's quite clear from the video posted above that she has no problem hooking up with fat guys so maybe you could get some vids of her attempting to lift your belly out of the way to suck your knob.
(7.4 MB, 1242x2688, IMG_3598.png)
>>108430
Just crossing my fingers hoping her friends join in.
man fuck i want her to be at least 100 times fatter or even better 1000 times fatter i came just thinking of the fat
(42 KB, 333x720, IMG_1924.jpeg)
Once she hits 600lbs she’s just going to keep going and I ain’t complaining
Coomer update?
>>108484
King. What an incredible woman - just absolutely massive in her mid-20s, and in her eating videos she shovels food into her mouth like she hasn’t eaten in days. Extremely hot.
(2.2 MB, 1242x2688, IMG_1354.png)
I love to be immobile with her but she’s left me unreconstructed can y’all help
does she have any socials?
>>108592

Look at that belly button - you could lose your whole fist in that thing
(319 KB, 1125x1466, IMG_8398.jpeg)
wow she used to be so tiny
Is her OF page any good? I'd like to subscribe, but $22/month is pretty steep, and I want to be sure I am going to get my money's worth (and not just a bunch of low-quality snapshots). Thanks!
Hey what is his snap
Yaya being the fattest in the restaurant would be amazing to work with her what would you think
She have a coomer pls ?
>>111818
I think you have autism
>>112427
anything wrong with autism?
>>112427
How's middle school going?

>>112428
Anything's wrong when you're that retarded
(260 KB, 1242x1906, IMG_3851.jpeg)
It’s wild she’s as heavy as Boberry
could some legend update her coomer?
>>113858
really hope someone does update her coomer or post more stuff here. she's an all-time, close to 600 in her early 20s, and she has an appetite I've rarely seen before. Some of her eating videos are legendary.
(1.8 MB, 1242x2164, IMG_3855.jpeg)
She’s down do to content but it seems like she might not know what people want to see. I’d like to see more of her working at the restaurant to see just how massive she is
I'm *almost* insane enough to send her some money not to stuff her face with, but to get her hair done. Lowkey I'm tired of seeing what she's got going up there.

>>113885
I disagree, she's cozied up to feederism quite a bit over time. Recent post on here >>113899 shows she seems warm to at least the idea of hitting 600. Plus there's that clip of a nameless dick fucking her belly button while feeding her cookies.
>>113925
And the stuffing content is solid. She has an appetite I've rarely seen before and just inhales her food. Really incredible stuff.
>>113885
I agree, love her working videos. I’d faint if I pulled up to the window and she answered. Then again my weakness is cute 20 something morbidly obese Hispanic girls, she checks a lot of boxes.
>>113975
>Then again my weakness is cute 20 something morbidly obese Hispanic girls
My brother in christ. And so many of them already are quite large.

Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but the tortas I have been with haven't been opposed to a little bit of teasing and light feeding. Though they'll probably tease you right back for being into them in the first place lmao.
>>114011

That’s what I love about those types of girls and especially when you start gaining weight with them and tease you for gaining weight
Ok, now we really need that Coomer update: she posted a pic of her scale on feabie and said she did another weigh in
(5.0 MB, 1242x2688, IMG_3931.png)
600 hundred pound I would have expected her passed it months ago but hey she got to go big or go home and I’m not complaining
Any updates for her coomer?
Soon she been mommy material
Any coomer update wins?
Any video/photo updates?
I know this is derailing the thread and I’m sorry, but I’ve noticed that yaya and that SSbbw rapper DankDemoss has very similar shapes butcI think demoss is bigger and more shapely. Does anyone know if she is actually modeling/showing off?
>>116342 She does have an OF but it seems that nobody cares
(1.7 MB, 1242x2175, IMG_4677.jpeg)
Well it’s gotten worse now people are making fake accounts of her and now she’s limiting content
The better news is that her coomer is updated now. Great stuff, thanks to whoever did that. She's not so far from 600 at this point...
>>117160
She checks off many of my boxes. I need a long weekend with her in a nice hotel with great room service.
For my fellow numbers freaks I'll throw a few stats out there:

Yaya has gained just over 100 lbs over the past 2 years, between the ages of 22 and 24. That means an average of about 4lb a month, which is an INSANE pace to maintain, with no periods of weight loss that we know of in those 2 years. Her BMI is now 100, a distinction very few people attain.

She is a natural, a talent. A born gaining athlete.
>>117217
Yaya couldn't be further from an athlete
>>117221
I was speaking figuratively. She has a natural disposition to eat a ton and gain weight fast that most people couldn't achieve even if they tried.
>>117226
Birth control pills. I was there before it and after. Bootyologist!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>117221
Mayweather sextape young boy
(1.7 MB, 1242x2183, IMG_4963.jpeg)
Here uniform is already looking like it’s at its limit
new content?
Coomer update?
Cooker update?
Something new?
Any update on her weight gain
>>122244

She hit 600 a few weeks ago
>>122269
fr? looking forward to coomer eventually updating so we can see it
She’s gotta do more role playing scenarios as she waddles around doing mundane things
>>122456
I wish coomer would get their shit together. Any kind soul can throw some updates up for us on mab or gorilla or whatever?
>>122645
God that haircut and her enormous fat arms it drives me nuts I love her pose
Is coomer still down?
>>122822
Why does coomer take so long? Any hinter?
Coomer Update?
>>122841
Onlyfans has tackled the problem it seems.
Like they've continued to outsmart who ever runs Coomer, or they never tried to find a solution.
Onlyfans has blocked the mass import downloads.
Only fansley can be ripped and no one uses that to post content.
>>123401

Imagine your daughter becoming that in like 4 years

Damn
Since coomer down anyone have any updates on her or new photos?
If her OF didn’t cost so much relative to the sorta meager half-assed content she put out, would sub right away since Coomer is in the shits. As it is though, I’ll just sit and beg like everyone else.
>>123271
Onlyfans has blocked the mass import downloads. What about just doing screen record until we have a fix?
>>123434

someone ban this weirdo
It’s still amazing how she’s become so massive and working at fast food joint you’d think at some point she’d just become a full time model
Hard to do with a bunch of freeloading pirates as a base lol
Has anyone seen her Snapchat stories
(7.3 MB, 1170x2532, IMG_1354.png)
Her weight gain
What ethnicity is she ? Is she white or a black woman ? Women with such skin tones are not af. Really makes me wonder what ethnicity are they ...
She's Latinx
She’s probably Honduran. She looks lik a lady ik from there
>>125117
If she did the coomer wasn’t updated before it became disabled for all time
>>125095

Just say latina. She's a woman you don't need the gender neutral "inclusive" liberal -x ending bullshit
Is her OF worth? Thinking of subbing since Coomer is down but her subscription is mad expensive and all her vids are like 2 mins at most
>>125755

OF is worth it, at least for a month. I was inspired by the fridge pics, so I just subscribed. Right now she has a sale for about $16. Doubt that I won't cancel after a month - then it becomes $22/mo, and I would need an extreme amount of amazing content for that. But there are nearly 200 videos and 360+ pics there already, so definitely worth the $16 I paid. (Videos are not long and not HD, but they are decent enough.)
>>125770
Has she had any major changes like weight or content
>>126099
Supposedly she’s finally cracked 600, which would be amazing to see, but yeah I’m with the other guy, way too expensive to want to check. If it were $10 for a month to peek, sure, but at like double that I’d rather wait and pray for a kind soul here to share (and that I grab the vid before it goes down).
(1.4 MB, 1242x1662, IMG_7090.jpeg)
All of yaya’s content gone from kemono
>>126529
Check again her coomer is still up for me... all tough not very up to date as the OF import on coomer is still broken
>>127436
Would you mind grabbing her newest of stuff and sharing?
>>127436
Fuck, she looks incredible. May need to subscribe to her OF.
>>127471
I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. Honestly if she ever ran a promo that dropped it down to like maybe $10 for a month I’d bite and download everything the coomer doesn’t have. But $18 is like yikes.
>>127519
thanks for this drop!
Does she have any other recent side profile pics like the ones in the kitchen? or pics showing off her belly?
>>127519
WOW, she literally IS a blob! Already breathing hard when just sitting around, wheezing and gasping for air from the slightest movement.
Too sad she won't live to see her 30th birthday :(
>>127519

Now were talking thank you
omg the one dedicated to arm fat and back is just... thanks for the drop man, u may have saved my life. on a side note just wish she'd started doing naked stuff again
>>127519
what month was each of those weigh ins? I want a good timeline of how fat she's getting
I want her to show off her bellybutton that shit looks deep af
>>127519

It’s impressive seeing her gain so much in 2 years
>>127519
Folder not found. Thank you for the drop but hoping you can post again.
>>127569
Do you aware she put the obligatory 200lbs+ to her actual number (on each of these)?
>>127584
As someone who’s current partner is over 550lbs, it’s pretty clear Yaya’s weighins are not faked
>>127591
It is pretty clear to me rather that this whole website ("community") is just existing to promote content and taking money from men, with any kind of lies and denying....

So your wife weight like a half buffalo or young elephant, fine...
I have recently shown an evidence how a quarter-tone (500lbsish) woman really looks in @iamchelseh on TikTok, sure these which wanted will see the difference!
Also was Andre the Giant estimated with just 500lb, but 2,24m (7'4 to 7'5 feet) tall, so more than a half meter higher; how shall this woman having more mass than him but being able to move?!
It is natural not possible!!
If she claims to weight 170 to 180 kilogramme, then I buy it and would trust her, but not over 200
>>127593
We’re all tired of what a fucking retard you are, post content or gtfo
>>127519
Claims the folder cannot be found makes me wanna cry
>>127584
Explain to me how she’s adding a whole extra 200lbs to the scale 😂
>>127593
Also whoever that tiktok girl u mentioned literally looks smaller than Yaya and while Andre the Giant was tall as he was still nowhere near as fat as almost any of the models on the ssbbw boar, stop yapping
link died
>>127597
I have done often, but you won't know it and try to make fun to keep your phantasy bubble allive..

.>>127598
He didn't have to be as fat, when being a half meter or more taller and being not thin

You know for BMI is height² * weight; so the first is more important and they have to weight 4 times as much to equalize it

So if Andre had just a BMI of 30, these women need to have 120, which would be close to world record (like Jon Minoch), I doubt more than two human alive have currently such a high one (as it means it is likely to die inside one month)
The file link says file not found
What’s here twitter?
>>127853
Same, anyone with a reup?
(219 KB, 1242x2208, IMG_7400.jpeg) (233 KB, 1242x2208, IMG_7398.jpeg) (321 KB, 1242x2208, IMG_7399.jpeg)
A remember she’s 5’4” would she be considered a short stack or something else?
>>128229
She’s considered a blob
>>129278
Looks similar as Molly-Tiziana appareed about 5 - 10 years ago (but she is now slim)
(128 KB, 810x1440, IMG_7586.jpeg)
POV she’s planning to fatten you up
>>130055
> POV she’s planning to fatten you up
…to eat you?
Any wins since coomer is still failing?
>>130055
Imagine racing her to see who can gain the most? I would be the happy loser in that one!
Any new vids?