/ssbbw/

>>107477 (OP)
She is really hot - I have a custom video from her where she fucks her rolls with a giant dildo, I will upload it later
Followed her on tik tok for a while didn’t know she did content
>>107482
Yes, please! That'd be awesome! 🙂
I talked to this hoe and I was hoping she never got put on here cause her ego would shoot through the roof if all of a sudden, people started buying her OF. Found her on insta then again on feabie. She was a stuck up bitch on both times we talked. That being said she already has sextapes on coomer. Don't make her famous https://coomer.su/onlyfans/user/kirababy19
She’s cute, what a body. Getting Brianna and Avery vibes from her.
>>107746
Translation:
“I dm’d her something creepy that crossed a boundary and now I’m butthurt that the fat chick I found first is getting attention from others”
I meant what I said bro, I don't dm creepy shit. I'm not you. She came up as a suggested follow on insta when she only had a couple followers and after talking for a while I decided I couldn't get pasted her ego. I don't pay for women and she kept talking about money. In Dallas there are plenty of ssbbws with no ego walking around so her whole demeanor threw me off.

I talked to her a year later when I seen her on feabie and she had started an of. We talked about going on a date but she started wanting gifts before we ever met in person. I wasn't willing to do that so I stopped talking to her.

But you're right, I shouldn't be hating. Go a head and throw your whole wallet at her. Be my guest
>>107746
Who gives a fuck about your experience incel
i think she’s a gainer because i bought a weigh in last year and she was 499 pounds and now she’s 525~
Any more feederism vids on her?
>>107482
Please upload the vid, man! 🙂