/ssbbw/

(183 KB, 720x880, 9273A246-EE5A-4C52-B52B-AE9E00E22A1E.jpeg)
Yo! Do y’all know Kimberly, right??? I actually decided to make this new thread for her, because I didn’t seen no one talking a lot about her, and Idk if y’all know much about her massive Ass (which’s the best part of her body) and for sure she’s a plus size influencer from her social media. I hope this community can be worth it…🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I will share y’all all of stuffs:
https://www.instagram.com/plus_size_model_mshollywoodtx?igsh=aTZ2ZGJ5cXQ4eWZn
(That’s her Instagram)
https://youtube.com/@KimberlyRogersmshollywoodtx?si=Visy91aLfUpuDQtk
(She also does have YouTube)

I have a question for anyone, does she has OnlyFans???
She is in her fifties now, like perhaps around 55.
>>106312
Okay, and who cares about it???
I think I read, she may be already 59 years old.
>>106510
And fat doesn't do it as well...
Haven’t seen much of her stuff lately let’s start this one up
Yo! Does anyone have something to share here or any new updates???
Here guys, at least I decided to share two vids with y’all, and hopefully y’all have a great Friday so far. ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
https://we.tl/t-UGKj7HQWHk
Smoke alarm beeps and child crying in the background is wild. Not good wild.
>>108372
>>108372
Smoke alarm beeps and child crying in the background is wild. Not good wild.
>>108372
>Smoke Detector

Why, why is it always videos of Black People where you hear the chirp of a Smoke Detector?
>>111976

Okay, I see that kinda racist!? But I think see your point so far.
>>111979
It isn't racist if it's true.
>>111979
The only racists are the cashiers at Home Depot who secretly switch black peoples' batteries at checkout.
>>111974

To each their own, but these are SSBBWs were looking at. I don't think her ass got as phat as it is by changing smoke alarm batteries and being at that child's beck and call.
>>111974

I know it sounds horrible....but the smoke alarm and child crying in the background actually turn me on. Its hot thinking how lazy and sorry she is, on top of the fact that the guy doesn't give a shit about the kid. Hes just drilling the kids mom for fun, then going back to his regular life after LOL
>>112157

it also sort of reminds me of the time I was drilling a mini bbw upstairs in my room, while her daughter waited downstairs in the living room being bored and watching TV lol. The kid wasnt crying though
Does any hero have new content from MsHollyWoodTexas???
Also, heard about it that anyone can do a DM from her (Instagram) account that she sell her pics/vids, but I’m not pretty sure with is worth it and hope anyone can send something new here on this thread.
I’m gonna send some vid of from her (Instagram) here on this thread (just to be updated).
>>114118
Thanks for the drop bruh, wow that’s pretty incredible how this community is not really interested on MsHollyWoodTexas LOL
>>114161
I've been following her for years. She has to be bipolar. Check her lives on her socials she is either in a fantastic mood engaging with her fans, blocking people left and right, flirting, or playing on her phone and sleeping while livestreaming for almost 30 minutes.
She constantly talks about losing weight but keeps getting bigger. Only posts new videos that she records from her phone. NGL she's gotten incredibly boring now a days.
>>114208

can second this, she's not right in the head lol. I signed up for her connectpal out of curiosity, within15 minutes of signing up she said i was someone she already blocked who signed up under a new name then called me broke lol
>>11411 (Dead)
Ay yo could we get that reup please? The link is expired..
>>114118
Could you update please? the link is dead
She blocked me on Instagram randomly a while back for no reason. I had asked if she sold content and she kindly said no she doesn't. I had did some digging and figured out she used to sell some content on a website forgot the name of it. I'm surprised she's only just now getting a forum made of her. I've seen her videos and pictures floating around the net for a while. As far as that sex video I don't think that's her but I could be wrong
>>111840
It won't let me see the videos
>>114212
DAMN!!!!!! All that ass!
Hello guys can you download the videos preferably in gofile please?
>>114118
Please re upload the videos
(22 KB, 493x623, kim.jpg) (79 KB, 960x960, kim2.jpg)
Lets reup the vids seems like she is willing to sell content these days too
b!gm ar vb on telegraham for content.,.;