/ssbbw/

(275 KB, 1125x1554, IMG_7441.jpeg) (337 KB, 1125x1371, IMG_7443.jpeg) (1.3 MB, 1125x1386, IMG_7457.jpeg) (1.2 MB, 1125x1253, IMG_7456.jpeg) (1.2 MB, 1125x1192, IMG_7452.jpeg) (1.3 MB, 1125x1387, IMG_7451.jpeg)
Personally I prefer Jenny, in my opinion her build is much more impressive and rare usually someone with a gut that huge has minuscules amounts of ass but she’s an exception. Her arms are also another highlight very huge and billowing with fat, her face is nice as well very prominent cheekbones and overall good skin and facial harmony.

Discovered dadon today on my explore page, very immense gal overall, it’s seems like her belly and ass aren’t up to par with genny but dadons fat distribution is definitely more even. She looks very wide as well and she has a lot more tits than Jenny, but her face is lacking unfortunately.

What are y’alls opinions?
Both super fat and super black, I’d take either.
>>106044 (OP)

Erikka is a bit too breasty for my liking. I prefer small to miniature tits on ssbbw's. But I'm glad there are more nice girl appearing. And she is definitely a great one.
867-5309 Jenny
>>106059
Best italian pussy I ever got in my fucking life
I think the first appears more masculine (also Jennifer did as kid too), also darker/ more African and clearly older (like one decade)
Goofyjennyy is like a ball of fat(ness).
I like also her backrolls and hunchback (bull-neck) among Others.

I think Breathless Fantasy (Fat_Fantasy) is or was more comparable with her.
does anyone have dadon tiktok? I know she used to have one
almost perfect, its a shame shes a negro otherwise 10/10
>>106767
I love the racists here. You know he’s like some 5’5” inch abomination of a man, just some fat big headed fetus shaped man child and self respecting Nazi would put out of its misery for poisioning the aryan race with such shit genetics.
Anyone got any jenny vids
>>108110

There’s tons on coomer
>>108129
There all only 30 seconds or less which sucks
>>106044 (OP)
I feel like it's pretty easy to find a fat Latina or Black girl with a big ass. However, most big white women aint got shit on their back.
we normally call ppl like jenny/n the other bad built.

like being fat with no ass is undesireable, especially black / latina feel like that why you don't see more of them , the non-bad-builts just do regular OF stuff.

the only non bad-built black feedees that come to mind are puffy-yuri and big belly judy. queen kankels is enormous too, but that's more a ussbbw thing.
>>108445
100% disagree, jenny has an insane belly and i couldnt care less about ass or not, different ppl like different things so dont assume theyre undesirable or sth.
ya because you have a belly fetish brudda. talking about real world, could get someone with belly AND ass lmao. but to each his own.
>>108564
ya because you have a belly fetish brudda. talking about real world, could get someone with belly AND ass lmao. but to each his own.
Them gonna get so big!
>>108565
> could get someone with belly AND ass lmao
THIS
These hoes ugly asf omg
>>108445
Goofyjenny has gigantic buttocks, it just are out of radar because of the huge tummy/ fat-apron, but the bottom is at least equal to the other darker (maybe Eastern) African SSBBW, which has like a male face. Her profile on TikTok is named Feliciasworld.
She and Jennifer have actual the same shape, but the first is younger and has more flabby arms (and hanging belly).
(1.5 MB, 720x1280, ass.webm)
>tfw Jenny has no ass

the fuck you on, bruh? Jenny has an amazing ass
>>108129

What’s her handle on there?