/ssbbw/

No but we need that classic content. Some one please share
One of the original greats.
If only she came about when HD video was the norm. She has an incredible body but those super low res webcam videos and photos are hard to jerk off to.
Anyone have her belly button videos?
Been asking the last month lmao. Bump.
Bump
She just up and disapeared. I think she is from cali.
>>105741
from what i found after she left, she found god and went on a weight loss journey. that's all I know.
>>105748
Somebody claimed she died likely (when I asked, few years ago), not sure who it was, maybe Mysti.
But this means not recentlly, but like over a decade ago.
Her last sets were like from 2009 (if she did not all from 2005 - 2006).
She possible started modeling already in 2004 or 2002.
I wonder if its away to find out her name?
>>106034
Well I guess her first name could be something like Cathrine or Kate (accoring to her nick-name), similar as of Busty BBW Kat (sometimes named Pamela, which is an expensive whore, but former chef)
By the way I used to like Voloptuous Ivy (which has blond hair) too, especially her beach video in a white bikini.

Also Vonnie I like, of Supersized Bombshells, she is very tall but not even a BBW anymore (according to Mysti, which claims she had a gastric bypass).
hey you guys so i have all her videos save on my hard drive do you guys know how i can upload them to wefile? I would love to share
>>108290
you can combine them all into a Zip file and then upload that file.

or you can drag and drop the entire bunch of video files directly on the file hosters upload page.

thanks.

[ also: i'll be watching to see if you really intend to upload, since we're banning trolls who just announce or pretend having files, in order to cause turmoil. ]