/ssbbw/

(43 KB, 800x450, mercedes_bbw_pear_-710.jpg)
Been looking for more of her content for ages, but so far i have only found these 3 videos:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzg1TWt4d2FrSk1WRU4zV2k5bGRURT0=
Can you post more videos of MercedesBBW?
no one?
>>104521
afaik those are the only three. The first two showed up simultaneously, then the third appeared a bit later. I'd love to be wrong - this blob is my jam - but given how unhealthy she evidently was, I'll honestly be surprised if anyone can confirm she's still alive
>>104522
This is what I thought. Ty OP for this drop.
>>104538
I got it but I don’t know how to post it here
tem que clicar no [Reply] da postagem Enormous Pear Anonymous e anexar liks
you have to click on [Reply] of the Enormous Pear Anonymous post and attach liks
>>104546
Look up "my air bridge" agree to the terms and click on "send files via link" upload the files then post the link here. Simple as
>>104525
I considered buying them multiple times but mercedes bbw and c4s dont support paypal lol.
>>104808
you can buy it with paypal with a detour. just order a debit card from a issuer that accepts PayPal (aka every US webshop, mygiftcardsupply for example). the only downside is that you could end up with small amounts of money that you can't purchase anything worthwhile with. But in terms of privacy it's way better. If you still don't want to get it, I'll take it that you don't care. BTW I subbed to MercedesBBW.com but I can't get into the members area, none of my e-mails get any responses either. The site could be dying a slow death like Bombshells. Sometimes we need to let some money burn to preserve material, choose wisely.

>>104538
https://mab.to/t/KyvwQ6xXxiP/eu1
>>104813 Pro tip: If you have leftover debit cards with dribs or drabs of money, you can always add it to your Amazon account.
>>104525
Does anyone have any more content of Enormous Pear?
Quem tiver conteudo de todas as modelos Mercedesbbw pode postar ?
Can anyone who has content on all the Mercedesbbw models post it?
bump?
>>104538
Man, Pear Bunz has a weird face and a jacked up hairline, but her body is amazing
>>104813
can somebody reup,need this relic bad