/ssbbw/

(107 KB, 720x720, IMG_0844.jpeg)
Saw an older thread mention her before. She was amazing I wish her c4s content was still up
She does a podcast but thats about it she hasn't posted anything new in a long time but her belly was breathtaking.
>>103382 (OP)
She got to a point where she was barely even doing anything in her videos at all and it was super hot because she could hardly move. I wonder how close she got to being totally immobile.
>>103391

I think she's pretty much there. One of the real OGs that wanted to be immobile and also had the means to do so. She got tired of trying to please fans and her partner supports her enough that she does not have to do it anymore.
>>103391
Early vids she was pretty fat but walked around just fine. One of my all-time favorite vids of any model is her last walking set, in the striped shorts. She can barely walk across the living room a few times.

I wish she’d re-launch C4S or do OF. If she’s anywhere close to size when she left modeling, she could charge a premium and I’d gladly pay it.
There was a clip4sale vid where she mentioned she got stuck in the tub and almost had to call the fire department
Does anyone have any videos of her? Can’t seem to find any