(127 KB, 500x500, 2u5y6a.png)
What' the password?
Thank you brooo
You already made this thread in /bbw retard
Yes, I assumed that in /ssbbw there would be more people who would answer
>>103134
I apologize. I just had a bad day at work is all
>>103136
what happened at work that caused it to be bad anon, or, nope guy, rather.
>>103137
Working retail during Christmas sucks already but I got chewed out by two broke idiots who couldn't read price tags or comprehend the concept of "buy-one-get-one half off"
>>103139
i'm sorry to hear that nopeguy, i don't know how people can be that mean and pretentious , when i talk to workers i try to treat them with the utmost respect even if they are being a bitch to me. i'm meek and don't have it in me to talk back to strangers.
>>103142
I appreciate shoppers like you lol. Thank you
l Very sorry
>>103143
your work is appreciated
i keep getting BBW cashiers. but my state is very fat.
>>103144
i want to ask something, you do know you can directly reply to posts in threads, right?
see the little "No. 103144" on your post? if you tap on that it allows you to directly reply to people. i'm not being condescending i just keep seeing this. i didn't understand when i first started using chans either
man her stuff was great, i regret not buying any of her later vids before she deactivated
What a courteous chat we have here, it gives me hope in mankind. Merry Christmas y'all
She's so incredibly gorgeous and you can tell she's really sweet too. The type of girl I'd probably wife up if I had the chance to get to know.