/ssbbw/

(2.8 MB, 1166x1613, BUF-KELLY-01.png) (3.2 MB, 1165x1614, BUF-KELLY-04.png) (3.3 MB, 1168x1613, BUF-KELLY-02.png)
I'm feeling generous today.

Someone in Model ID/Begging asked about a photo that has been floating around on occasion here and in other places. It's of a woman named "Kelly" from a 1986 magazine issue, and it's all the content there was of her.

First heard of her here, and found this in the past. Probably the original "SSBBW" as we would know them today.
This reminds me of those fat girl gag gifts sold at Spencer's Gifts in the 1990s.
More like the original SSBBW! First 600lb. model I ever encountered and left me craving more. BTW she's still about the same size, saw her on a dating site last year.
Does she have any videos out there?
damn wish there was more of her
>>102685
over 500lbs and dating at 56? Wow
>>102685
larp toooo theee hiiiiiills.... larp for your liiiiiiiiife.... 🎶🎶
🎶
Must be fake, passed during Covid era and her Facebook was taken down. Was over 700 on feabie, which also got taken down after passing.
>>103160
over 700? wow
who's telling the truth? LOL
(153 KB, 1019x654, Kelly.jpg)
We're both right, sorta. Here's a shot of her profile page - but it was several years ago I guess. Time flies when your having fun! Very sorry to hear of her passing :(
>>103168
I gotta say, she aged fairly well. It's not common for most models to be. I hope she had a good life.
It was pretty sad due to the isolation and tension with family over the size/lifestyle
Thank you for posting the complete scans from BUF. It's no wonder her appearance generated such excitement in the 1990s and that when I was reading Dimensions Magazine online at the time there was already such mystery as to what had happened to her. The rumors written about at that time swirled over speculation over what fantastic weights she and her husband could have achieved given their very pro-feederism stance in BUF. It's nice to get some kind of update.
>>103168
What website was this from? Because I'd like to explore that site further since it had such a big beauty on it. Thanks!
(113 KB, 585x882, [g]_kelli_2008.png)
yes, time flies, but it's comforting to see that a BBW is truly admired and remembered.

"bbw historians unite", lol
>>102685
What dating site did you see her on? Because I'm looking for a good dating site to meet and hopefully have a relationship with SSBBWs. Thanks.