/ssbbw/

(45 KB, 680x510, ExCPPtRVoAA-jnU.jpg)
New Thread :3
Honestly, she is one of my favs atm. I used to have another video of her stuffing fast food in a red bikini but after combing through my degen folders I cant find it, looking for a reupload or anything else

Have these vids of her in return
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVkl6U1hnM2RYVTVibWM9
>>101600
You, sir, are Randy Orton of this website.
Does anyone have the other weigh in video?
>>101610
I don't know what that means but thanks? I think...
What do you get access to if you join her site? Don’t wanna pay any extra besides sub fee
>>101642
She's uploaded tons of videos to her own website going back years, full length, all included in the sub. She also posts vids to her OnlyFans via PPV. And she posts on Curvage. And ManyVids. And Clips4Sale. And there's a lot of overlap but it's not 100% so don't expect everything on 1 site to also be somewhere else.
she is a top5 of all times for me
>>101926
right answer. she’s one of the sexiest women alive. few models seem more naturally into the fetish as her and she’s genuinely one of the most beautiful women i’ve ever seen
Her coomer got updated recently, mostly previews as you know but she's decent and makes them longer than moat
https://gofile.io/d/lRYYPR

>>101646
i do have one non-overlap vid in this set from her OF, if my fellow enjoyers could help fill that out it'd be much appreciated.
those as far as i can see would include

So big I got stuck in the door!
Your favorite fatty is strutting her stuff again.
Your fat fitness instructor's powerful heavy stomps shake the groud and knock you off your feet!
Fatass: 1, Lawn chair: 0
Stutting in black skinny jeans and jiggling out of them.
Filling my fat gut with a whole box of ice cream sandwiches!
You can't resist the jiggle!
God I look hot jiggling around in lingerie and heels!
>>102688
could you please upload the donut stuffing video again? for some reason it redirects me and won't download. thanks.
>>102688
Havn't seen these before, thanks man.
>>101598
Could a kind soul possibly reup?
>>102688
thanks, best upload I've seen in months
Merry Christmas

One of the best videos I've ever seen

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzkxTnpsMU9FcFBkRVpoTUM5bGRURT0=
That "Pie Hole" video in the gofile is incomplete...any chance of getting the complete file? She's so beautiful.
(30 KB, 720x405, previewlg_28407177.jpg)
>>103416

Anyone able to reup this?

Also, I am looking for "SSBBW Gets Stuck in the Doorway" does anyone have it before I buy it?
>>105025
Is this video just a Black Screen for anyone else?
Could anyone compress those uploads? Thanks in advance
>>105041
You have to download it. Not sure why it doesn't load in the video player on gofile
Could you reduce the file size cuz its too large?
>>105025
This might be the hottest stuckage rp I've ever watched, but it's still not "downloading 3 gb" hot
>>105401
it's a bunch of malware, don't worry about it
>>105408
Thanks, man. You just saved a $4000 computer
Plz help me my phone is dead and all of my date for her deleted if any hero have videos for her plz upload it
Anything new ?
New video plz
>>107000
It's just the stuck video tho
>>107000
This website is not working plz re-up in another website plz
Can’t you just look at and see it doesn’t work before making us look at your videos that just do nothing.
(269 KB, 822x414, [g]_it_DOES_work.png)
>>107025 >>107039
>This website is not working
i tested it three times now, and it worked each time.
so, if it doesn't work for you, it's not the website's or the uploader's fault. there's at least three other things you can check on your side.
Can someone re-upload her"Jiggly JOI Countdown" video?
>>109286
Thanks but my god why is this one video is 4 gigs can someone compress this?
>>109286
thanks for the massive upload :)

>>>109303 >>109308
4K HDR / 4.5 Gb for 17 minutes of joy. not exactly what i need in my archive.

i'm currently running a down-conversion to classic 1080/h264 using Handbrake, but as a background task this will take another 2 hours or so...
It’s 5 months old. Thanks, I guess it’s the newest we can hope for.
We need more videos plz
Keep the 4K stuff coming. She is like the only fattie to produce high quality files.
can anyone reupload the car video but fixed
Anything new here ?
>>110429
you're the king, thanks
>>110429
This link isn't working plz upload it on another web
>>110593
Didn't work with me .. can you help me plz ?
I want new videos plz
anything for her
need reups for the reups
This gofile doesn't exist. Care to try again?
>>111942
I mean this gofile doesn't exist
damnit...I mean the "uploading my own collection one" What a SNAFU.
>>112401
Ur linke didn't work plz re-up again
>>112401
This folder is not found.
Is there a trick to prevent gofile folders from being deleted? Or is it better to use a different file share service.
>>112449
they're getting DMCA'd

try pixeldrain.com instead. or maybe mab.to
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC96TTVpMjZmdGZhaS91czI=

Some vids, I'm looking for her ice cream sandwich stuffing or her new breakfast stuffing if anyone has them. Thx
>>112660
Thank you for your contribution.
It's a shame that her content isn't as shared as other models' content
>>112451
U know I got her videos lol
She sound so sexy when she moans her soft ass & soft voice. Hearing that booty clapppppoopp omg
>>112660
Thanks for the share
Do you have the one that gets stuck in the door? I deleted it by accident
>>112681
Nope but who ever was fucking her do. We heard it
Any new Masturbation movies for her
New or old Masturbation movies plz
>>113642
Chik fil a ass clap owwweee
Can somebody upload her burping stuff plz?
She posted on Twitter that she's done an expansion video. Fuck yeah!
when is she going to get a man's face to sit on or a man to squeeze her fat on video? i really wanna see that so bad, instead of just JOI stuff, which still is great, but not as great.
anyone got the vid of her breaking the chair
Need squirt videos for her plz
>>114374 thanks for sharing but the folder is set to private
>>114376
The link has been nuked. Maybe time to code the links here so they last longer than five minutes.
>>114419
She probably watch this place because she posted her weight gain comp on her ph channel
(324 KB, 1920x1080, IMG_0295.jpeg)
Anybody know what her most recent weigh-in was? She looks fatter in every vid.
>>114562
After my semen dumb & slow release she will thicken up over time. Oh yes
Anyone willing to re-up some of the previously shared vids?
We need more new videos plz
>>115019
My ex man. She be everywhere thats why I dont go. Lmao
Does anyone have her KFC stuffing video or any new stuff from her? I lost my vids of her.
>>115666
That's getting close to her doing a spe worship type video. Almost all the small cock videos models do are sph or cuck stuff. there's an untapped market and I'd be into seeing that. I get not everybody thinks it's kinky or whatever but if they can sell one fantasy they could sell another imo
>>115666
>this post
>satanic get
NOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN SAVE ME LOVECRAFTS CAT
Anyone got a re-up of some of her recent content? Her stuff is gold
New videos plz
(858 KB, 1170x2157, IMG_2888.jpeg)
Has she done any weigh-ins recently? Dayum
>>116770
hottest woman in the world imo. shes so fucking fat, only getting fatter, and she's the perfect shape. those thighs, that belly, women shouldn't look that good
>>116770
damn she's filling out real nice, she'll join the 600 club before we know it
(93 KB, 1200x2000, IMG_0610.jpeg)
She’s actually the goat, such an underrated model.
>>116770
Omg. I need this video!
>>116862
So what are you waiting for. Got your email.
https://gofile.io/d/Hr7l01
throwing this here since i just dropped it in the bbw thread. nothing new, just some of my favorites
>>117006
DIDN'T work plz re-up again
>>117634
Reup since the link was taken down. Again, if anyone has anything they’re willing to share it’d be greatly appreciated! Especially if it’s the stuffing video that was requested.

https://mab.to/t/nLxDTTYWlSt/us2
>>117734
I reuped the second link you have here in MAB. That one is still good!
her gain feels to good to be true for some reason

if we're still on a upwards trajectory by the end of the year then I guess she'll keep pushing towards the regions of 600lbs
From the first clip she showed herself at 500 I see a big change from her clips from 3 years ago. I haven’t seen that much of a change since the 500 pound clip. My eyes tell me this and her not doing any weigh ins support this.
Love her bikini
>>118448
Great drop, thanks, but do you have her facesitting and chestsitting videos? Would be grateful if you upload it also.
She’s not half bad.
>>118448
don't abuse her generosity bruh
Goddamn, I love her.
>>118448
Most generous post of all time
>>118448
>This folder was not found.
>>118448
>taken down
you are a king for uploading all of that
This generous link has been dead on arrival for half the day.
>>118448
This folder not found .. plz re-up again
she's watching this thread like a hawk.
>>118487
Amazing stuff.
Any chance of a re-up? Got taken down halfway through.
Man, don't check the 'chan and miss the post of the century, could someone re-up this?
>>118558
He retired wealthy. Doesnt help his kids. WHY? Total fucking D bag.
YOUR FAMILY IS FUCKED UP EVERYONE SEE IT!
>>118448
Thank you for the drop! If you have time, could you reupload it to MAB so it stays up longer?
links might last longer if coded
>>118664
it was a dump of 10-15 vids hope some hero reups
>>118680
I only managed to grab 2 stuffings, I will reup them in a few hours
Anyone with this lovely ladies newer content willing to share? I have a lot of other plus sized model's content. Make a request and I probably have it and will share the appropriate area.
>>118748
Looks like she’s got an Adeline-tier DMCA searcher now.
>>118748
Thnx a lot king, can you pls upload "voyeur watching me dress tho", i meant to download it later but it was gone 😔.
>>118814
thank you! Best kind of videos from any feedee imho
>>118952
in the past, she didn‘t wore glasses and now she does?
The link with the Videos is down pls can someone send them again
>>118958
It's for a RP vid and for all we know she always wears glasses. Just doesn't for most content
does anyone have her older videos where she was just chubby?
>>119213
What surgery? You got me curious now.
>>119215
Oh you thought the gym did that? Lmfao
>>119217
I hope so seems like it in that boat hahaha
>>118814 Can we get a re-up for this one?
does anyone have any videos from when she was skinny? I wanna see how she compares but they're hard to find
>>119638 its always shut the fuck up when I come to see u. I know your pattern lmao
>>118814
Can y'all reupload this but to gofile this time? I like being able to access them a week or two after they are posted
>>118958
She wore glasses for the video. They are a prop. She doesn't need glasses.

>>120347
You're retarded.
>>120350
Jealous of the life you had. Jealous of your family wealth. Bro she is a walking jealous person. Her only back burner is her " JOB " stop arguing with a gruesome human like that. Its her job that got her acting like that. She lose it she will be humble to EVERYONE
>>120354
Dont let her kiss on you. Trying to drag you along. Dont engage in intimacy
>>120355
She fails to realize better women with more money out there who dont conduct themselves likes children after getting a job. We know you dont care. Keep that same energy when you get fired.
Looking at her latest vid on june 7th it seems like she definitely gained but it's not proven by the number yet, she needs to make a measurements and weigh in
Any thing new here ??
>>120471
She looks the same or thinner to me.
Any squirt videos ?
(1.2 MB, 1388x978, Screenshot 2024-06-20 131500.png)
does someone have this video? I would really appreciate it and it would be a blessing on your house if you share it
>>118814
aaaaand it's gone
reup I'm begging
Is there any site where one can upload more than 2 GB without it taking ages to upload?
I had to squeeze what I could so it doesn't take me a whole 15 hours.
https://mab.to/t/MxXsnB8SQE6/us2
She's 6 feet tall and thick as hell so she has to lose or gain a lot for it to really show. She disappeared for a while and same back about 80 pounds bigger a couple of years back. THAT was noticeable. Since then, it looks like she's been either maintaining or gaining a little.
please provide some of her content.really appreciate
>>123005
God daammn do I wanna wife her up
I prefer women MUCH more bottom heavy than Sublime, but her gain really gets me going. And she keeps getting bigger. I'm a fan.
>>123005
Hot. She used beauty filter/ photoshop on basically all of her skin showing which is why her skin looks kinda blurry. It's easy to notice because the rest of the items in the picture are crystal clear (the chair, rug, her watch, even her hair) but the skin and particularly her face are kind hazy. Hot as hell tho.
Can somebody pls repost ?:/
Solo video plz
Does anyone know the best way to contact her for a custom?
Can we get any reups? 🥺👉👈
>>118814
Anybody actually saved this one? I uploaded it and lost it lol
It was her pizza stuffing and cumming clip
>>125255
Yall rather fap to previews than spend money huh. Anyways, she's truly on top of the SSBBW game right now.
She is hypnotic, and she seems to enjoy the bigger she gets
If anyone could reup her Wife denies getting fat video, I would be eternally grateful
anyone have "hotel concierge" video ? Thank
It's not very common see her content here
Are her latest videos worth watching?
She’s huge. Hope she keeps going!
Anyone has anything???? The roleplays ones🙌🏻 Anything
>>125362
if you're upset people aren't spending money you do it.
>>127548
I have subbed to her plenty of times i'm just laughing at you poors scraping for previews.
https://gofile.io/d/xM2j7M
2 relatively new videos I bought on curvage to keep the thread, hope for more heros to share new stuffs
I'm sorry man I have no Lady Sublime to add but I have to say those two videos are straight fire. Thanks man great drop
>>127604
first video is glitched for me when I download it (would explain the small file size)
anyone else got this
issue?
I wish she did more videos like the smoking/clothes try-on, mixing in natural, everyday-style, Day in the Life of a fat babe vids to the more overt fetish stuff. She's God Tier but could use more variety IMO.
>>127604
Please Re UplOad The Try on Smoking Vid It is Not functioning Properly
>>127621
It worked fine for me
Please Someone Re Up the Smoking try On, It is not watchable its been corrupted somehow
>>127621
>>127643
FFS just download it and stop trying to watch on GoFile
>>127645
The Download is Glitchy , and on my end I cant even watch it on GFile. Please Relax Elmer Fudd
>>127604
Thanks for the share!
Is it just me or the try on video isn't playing?
Could someone share it in another way? please
Anybody have something to upload? Idc if it’s anything new
>>115666
I thought it was about that she getting fed by another guy but it actually sph/cuck video
Never saw her doing that
>>127798
Thanks bro u r great man ..
If u have more plz upload them
>>127855
Youre welcome, Can someone Please re Up the Smoking Try on Vid That got corrupted on GoFile
>>127939
download it, plays fine.
Damn I missed it. Anyone able to upload the last one onto gofile?
I will Upload more Videos Can Someone Please re Up The Smoking Try On. for myself and others the file is corrupted, It does not play without this Lag
>>128044
Thanks for the re-up. The video of her smoking is pretty hot. She isn’t faking it and knows what she is doing.
>>128045
My bad, I just realized that plays until 5:04, to compensate I just re-uploaded another vid to the folder. Maybe someone has the full version of that corrupted vid and could do a re-up?
everything i got

YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5NlEyZ3laSFU9
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9tVlNUbjNVOHBLaS91czI=
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9wOHdvMElFMkYxby91czI=
Anyone have anything at her new Biggest that has not been shared?
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9tVlNUbjNVOHBLaS91czI
>>128500
No one tell Him until he shares something.
Sorry new here, what do I do with those codes at the bottom of the thread?
(201 KB, 2048x1358, 2354356457.jpeg)
>>128261
Holy shit, this very well may be the best drop of the year! Thanks dude!
how to use thus YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5NlEyZ3laSFU9
>>128767
Figure it out on you're own.
>>128787
Why not just help, little boy
you have to write it down on a piece of paper, then, you go to your postal office. there they put it into a machine and they will give you a link.
can anyone clue me in to using these long codes that start with aH or YU?
Fuck! I missed it. Any chance of a re-up?
>>128261
/ssbbw/'s drop of the year nominee
Anybody have links? All so far have been taken down
>>129366
would any of y'all be so kind as to reup tis "Drop of the year" or atleast A VID that wasn't in the gofile
Pretty new here. Would anyone mind telling me how to decode those strings of characters used to access videos? Thanks, I appreciate any help!
>>130187
Lurk more or use the search function; this information is very easy to find. Spoon-feeding every single clueless newfag defeats the purpose of encoding links.
She was some months ago claiming to live in Berlin, for several years, not sure if it was true
Now is she at a very different place staying
>>130272
anybody got a reup for what was deleted, heard it was drop of the year quality
Anyone has the psychologist video???
Bffjffbhfj
>>130403
she is as camgirl active, since many years
All the videos got taken down :(

Any reuploads?
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9NMW5IaGY=
4 vids
Does anyone have the videos "SSBBW Loves Being Bigger Than You" and "SSBBW Loves Being Bigger Than You 2"?
Is she on a break or something? Hasn’t posted anything new in over a month. Really like her because she seems like she wants to get really big.
Can someone pls re up the rooms service vid