/ssbbw/

(101 KB, 1200x800, phpThumb_generated_thumbnail (6).jpeg)
post your site-rips here. don't beg before contributing.
i'm once again asking for a complete BigCutie Mollie site-rip. If you don't know how to scrape sites, drop your contract info and i'll do it for you. Big Momma Kat and Bobbi Jo rips would be cool too.

Luna Love:
Part 1:https://gofile.io/d/49pX0g
Part 2:https://gofile.io/d/cArQCL

can anyone upload these clips that are missing:

214 - Broken Bench
196 - Lollipop Gone Wrong
192 - Personal Update
188 - Carbie Barbie
171 - My 500lb Lifestyle
157 - Burger Feast
153 - Belly Splash
148 - F Me in Fishnets
114 - Slow-Motion Satin
118 - Skin Tight
120 - Growing Girl Chat
65 - Country Pumpkin
62 - From Behind and Below
56 - Coke & Bloat
>>101435 (OP)

Lol Luna doesn't post anything relevant anymore but she still scouts here. Your shit got removed so fast dude, it's absurd.
Already down. Try doing pixeldrain.
did Luna ever do a weigh in after march 2018? if so does anybody know when and how much she weighed?
>>101435 (OP)
Here are a couple of the Luna videos you need:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl3YVhobGJbTG9zdCBMdW5hIFZpZHNdR1J5WVdsdUxtTnZiUzlzTDI5SFRHVTFURVZW

Please re-up your site rips!
>>101700
thank's. i'll have time to reup at the end of the month. I hope someone posts a complete Mollie rip in the meantime.

updated missing list:
214 - Broken Bench
196 - Lollipop Gone Wrong
192 - Personal Update
188 - Carbie Barbie
171 - My 500lb Lifestyle
157 - Burger Feast
153 - Belly Splash
148 - F Me in Fishnets
114 - Slow-Motion Satin
120 - Growing Girl Chat
56 - Coke & Bloat
>>101435 (OP)
Shit is down. But i only ask you for one Upload: the Picture Set with Jae she did. You got it?
please please reup! Luna is one of my favorites, cant believe I missed this heavens drop
>>102526
Luna is super fat, so yeah heaven

I have the collection and can upload it when the wife wife and kids are gone
Does anyone have anything from Gallagher Neufeld aka rubie bombshell aka the woman who has youtube videos about her 8 foot belly?
>>102832 Gayla* not Gallagher lol dumb autocorrect
Please reup Luna.
Please reup siterip Luna Love, can believe i missed.
Can anyone reup the lunalove site rips?
Did anyone do the Mollie site-rip?
Anyone did the Mollie site-rip?
>>109632
I do. that new clip looks good. next one I get is now between that one and too tight turn on from last sept.
>>109779
Anything you got of her's would be greatly appreciated! Luna is soo fucking sexy fat
>>109821
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXdzNGVQTVhYUHM=

I reaaaaly gypped you out there (or not.. something for free anyway.).
I chopped out two segments of a vid, recoded at 15 fps, 480p with poor quality (blocky like I downloaded it from limewire so many years ago).

I'm almost doing blobby luna a fav, since if anything this little bit would entice people to actually pony up to see the entire thing in reasonable quality.

man... imagine if someone posted pasta pig gfe or too tight turn on... I bet complete, full resolution shit would wash ashore.
>>109899
Your better off without it, according to his post he butchered and reduced the resolution/frame rate of a vid with the promise of posting the full vid in high quality... if someone uploads the other stuff he wants. Certainly an Interesting way to request something.
>>109926
You didn't even bother to look? shame.... don't believe everything you read.
>>113908
Luna/Katie Green is fast and took it down already
Good think Jackie/Jacqueline Baker is slow and doesn’t go on this site cause Nazi fascist bullshit.
>>113908
I'm the OP of this thread and the Juicy Jackie link you so generously shared is from me lol I ain't reuploading shit for lazy beggars
You guys MUST STOP USING WETRANSFER. it's shit and it's taking down stuff in a little hours. Just use gofile.io, mega, bunkrr or anonfiles!!! There are better solution why in /ssbbw/ are you all using the crappy sites??
Any Juicy Jackie rips?
any bigcutie Wendy siterips?
videos of luna in her peak of fat?
Videos where LUNA is seen suffering due to her heavy weight? trying to stand up, walking out of breath, getting into a vehicle, trying to get dressed, barely being able to breathe just by moving, things like that.
I'll leave something to start
https://gofile.io/d/l8vDus
This was supposed to be a site rip thread and got sidetracked into being a Luna thread
>>121987
I can't even open it
However I suggest to talk in code when it's about her like "moon in Italian" or "the biggest circle"
>>122082
True.
"Unavailable for legal reasons

This file has been removed for violating pixeldrain's content policy. Type of abuse: copyright.

The file was reported by users of pixeldrain with the report button in the toolbar.

Pixeldrain has zero tolerance towards abuse. The IP address this file originated from has been banned and is no longer able to upload files to pixeldrain."

That IP address is mine. I never used pixeldrain before now so nothing is really lost. I just wanted to see if pixeldrain was a real alternative like the other anon said.
Hey guys, how do you rip a site? Like what apps or programs do you use ro rip It off
Searching online some say that you use something like JDownloader
(61 KB, 468x219, IMG_3072.jpeg)
Anybody have her old rip? Which is a billion times better and more reliant than her useless onlyfans
>>125461
If so, I would like to suggest the Supersize Me set