/ssbbw/

(358 KB, 716x653, IMG_5584.jpeg)
I just discovered her only to assume she's long retired does anybody have her vids ??
Fair warning (it's not obvious in most pics) but her one leg was waaay bigger than the other and she had a very oddly shaped butt. I was really into her until she started modeling for real and got to see her with her pants off. It was a shame because she looked great from the front. I'd share but I think I got rid of all her stuff.
>>101440
The misshapen legs were so hot. I love when someone gets so fat that the body just gives up and abandons balance.
She still does Webcam work
>>101434 (OP)
In case you don't know there some videos and pictures on stufferdb, that's all I have so I won't upload anything myself. Maybe someone has more
>>101440
I mean, at her peak she was nearly 700 pounds lol, some misshapen or weird looking parts are kinda expected around those sizes
>>101448
She still does videos, not like anyone would care since she's so much smaller though
>>101440
Usually, girls that are pure belly use to have weird butts, see Hazel for example.
She was my favorite for the couple months she was posting, it's a shame what happened. Here's a real deep cut though, does anyone have the video BBBXXL did where she claimed this girl was immobile? It was back when she was called SSBBW Gamer Girl
could we get a reup please?
Anyone willing to share her manyvids vids 🙏
She may be deflated but it’s hot
Pls anyone have a collection from her Stuff and uploaded it ?
Does any one have pics of her deflated?
For reference purposes, ty
(3.6 MB, 576x1024, [g]_wl_2024.webm)
>>105980
it seems to me that she does mainly facial portraits recently. but on TIK you'll catch an occasional glimpse of her new stature.
>>106017
What’s her TikTok I can’t get the video to play or load??
could you please reup this?
>>107148
5 oclock at night you calling for work. Yeah any other time you dont do your job. Fucking faggit
She looked better when she was big.
>>10758 (Dead)

We're all honor bound to say that being visitors to this board. The op hasn't aged her, she still has a pretty face. Amber did too
>>106315
Honestly she looks better now than she did at her heaviest.
Big is nice, but its not that nice when she is too big that can't take basic care of her skin, hygiene, or hair.
Frankly, I kind of wish she could stop where she is. But she is long done with modeling, but probably not online attention whoring.
>>107206

The same can be said in real life too. Being a superfat is an effort in itself, as much as it's hot if you're an FA, being in a long-term relationship with one is hard work. You are literally doing all the heavy lifting, it can be tiresome. If she's still self-sufficient and works it really helps, but you gotta expect to do 75%+ of getting stuff as she's sat....hot as fuck in the moment.
What does she look like now
>>107286
Does whistling inside call the devil?
Does anyone have her measurement video?
bump
Anyone got her manyvids content?
Reup?