/ssbbw/

(377 KB, 1868x1716, 7FA56ADE-4A86-4AB5-BE16-F74970AACEA8.jpeg) (536 KB, 2256x2103, E7233721-2185-4991-98D9-323BB70CCB84.jpeg) (635 KB, 4032x2803, 8E6FB8F6-7B82-4195-9660-EE92ECAAA126.jpeg)
Currently, I just found this fat young lady on (Reddit) and which is this platform from a other community.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ussbbws/comments/184nrci/worship_me/
She does already have her own account in there, I think she’s starting to showing off her massive body, and let’s give her some opportunity in this thread.
Nah, this looks fake to me. Her account is "Sarah the USSBBW", but her Cashapp and first Twitter post are both "Haley". Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen the last pic in >>100444 before. The girl in the pictures is hot, but I don't think the person running those accounts is actually her.
>>100447
What do u mean she’s fake???

I think she’s real and I don’t think her account isn’t a spammer.
>>100451
Doesn't need to be a scammer, could just be a LARPer. I think I have seen these photo around but I have nothing to back this up.
>>100512
Then prove it… If u’re in 100% that content is stolen.
>>100451 +1 for the account being fake, theyv'e removed them at this point but they posted pictures of Malaya on their reddit account claiming it to be themself
>>100451
Yeah.. bro, it’s super fake. What kind of freak spends their time posting pics and clips of some random girl claiming they are them? As if it’s not going to be easily found out, for one. And secondly, what’s the point? Getting off on pretending to be a fat girl? Wtf
>>100642
They're using Malaya of all people, I was expecting some average stuff but that's reaching for the bottom of the barrel shit
>>100642
>>100702

Yeah, that’s pretty weird to see someone faking to be as “fat girl posting themselves” and it’s a total shit there lol.
>>100733
It’s ridicules that “she started to make a secondary account,” it said if anyone want to support her another private account, need to pay first and she will accept u to stay turned.

I questioned to myself, why in the world would someone try to buy a private account to support that “Sarah” (whatever y’all saying its someone faking), probably it’s not worth it, and does make any sense. WTF!
I remember in last time ago asked to “her” why she couldn’t make a OnlyFans to sell her stuffs.
According to her, she said “she doesn’t have any ID and she’s out of age.”

That pretty suspicions.
>>100771
*It’s really suspicious*
Catfishing is the dumbest pastime next to staring at the sun.
>>100771
Yep, we are pretty sure someone is faking as “fat girl in other social media”.
(807 KB, 1170x1198, D7D39BC1-E183-4435-931C-0122B083F270.jpeg)
Now this is starting to be suspicious, why the hell someone would go to her “private Snapchat” and needs to pay it.

Probably is getting more capitalist lol
>>100945
Are you retarded? Seriously?
(164 KB, 1175x1170, E316DEA0-0A26-4900-AA3D-93C114E4D8A0.jpeg)
U can all say someone is “acting” as her or make any argument about her account.
But for me, I’m pretty sure this is really her, no one is faking as her, and she even stating to make vids showing her massive body.
I don’t give a fuck y’all gonna arguing me.
Including here in the thread, anyone should respect each one’s comments.
Please be respectful.
the account has been suspended apparantly
>>103704
Godamn, you sexless losers really try hard to make this shit real huh? It’s obvious it’s not a real person. If you’re actually interested look up creamymalaya. She’s shit and a disgusting slob, but at least she exists. Goddamn losers
>>103711
WTF dude, I’m not saying anyone here to buy her other account or something, I’m actually wondering who she really is in person, and I don’t give a shit what you’re saying to me.
>>103718
Maybe you should give a shit. Dude is just being real. You need to pull your head out of your ass and grow up, you can’t just pretend that this shits real your whole life, it’s obviously fake. Using creamymalaya’s shit under a different name, smh.
>>103733
Okay, why U won’t go ask her???
Instead to criticizing me, go ask to her or do something shit.
>>103753
Lmaooo cause I’m married to a beautiful 450 lb woman. I don’t give a shit about boberry
>>103759
you need to larp harder
>>103733

Idk, im not gonna get all salty or defensive over it like you and the guy saying shes real, but what little there still is of creamymalaya/ssbbwmalaya that i can find with just google, she has notably darker skin than this cheap application chick.

Name discrepency with cashapp is sus, but that could just be a dumbass trying to stay anonymous while not realizing her real name is on cashapp. Regardless, the reddit stuff is good enough for me so no skin off my back if shes fake lol
All this arguing over if she's real or fake when all you gotta do is check that reddit comment history to realize this is indeed an account piloted by a 19 year old girl
How can a 19 yo have such bad skin?
>>107068
so, you're the one to necro-bump this old thread into the new year, just to continue the arguing?

>>107089
maybe it was on sale.
any more info on this chick ever come out?
any new pics of her?