/ssbbw/

has anyone managed to book a session with her? she advertises them but I feel like it's not genuine.
>>100498
Where does she advertise twitter?
>>100529
i've tried to schedule a meet-up, she told me the price and the range of activities, I followed up that answer with a inquiry about the venue were it would take place from that point on she's been silent whether I message her on Feabie/Curvage/ or her e-mail, she reads the posts but just ignores them. She broke up with the PearParadise dude around the same time so maybe that has something to do with it, I don't think she travels alone. Her clip descriptions seem to be written by another person so maybe that dude is managing her social media lol.
Her face is a turnoff.
>>100535
Damn I noticed she was in Chicago last month and hit her up asking if she's still there for booking (knew it was a long shot) and she actually replied but I was too late. I didn't even know she offered sessions of course the one time she's near mešŸ˜­
Dude what are you talking about sheā€™s hot?>>100540
>>100549
Do you really want that German infested vag?
Just to be clear - what is a "session?"
>>100574
i had a session with her b4, tbh she so fat i can hardly breathe and my eyes went blank for a few second i felt like i was being drowned in the water, her face is weird like ugly fat cute from high school if u know what i mean. it like the trailer park girl who has small eyes but a big forehead and a real pig snout nose with crooked teeth type cute. sessions too expensive but just squashinf and crushing
>>100574
I had a session with her that was unforgettable. I left work early and had to drive for 9 hours in the rain, with a handful of hundred dollar bills stuffed in my pocket. When I got to the motel room she had 7 big black dudes with her, and they supervised the whole thing, but they didn't talk much. After weighing her on the bathroom scale, I watched her eat McDonalds and pizza for about an hour, while chatting with her, and then paid her and drove back to my wife and kids. She was lovely, it was definitely worth it.
>>100613
That doesn't SOUND like a great experience
>>100614
Yeah last time I had q session I think they were like her security guards or just other guys like me who paid for a session and were allowed to stay and watch. They told me they didn't want to male sure I kill her or something like that. Very odd but got the money worth and see 600 lb bbw
>>100613
Tell me you never had a session with her without telling me lmfao!
>>100614
Ya never know! For a small dick fag that may as well be their biggest fantasy!
>>100620
You never know, could have whipped out a whopper of a knuckle Kielbasa.

The men gaze in awe. Struck at the miracle they beheld. They assume the postition with disciplined precision.

The prophecy is fufilled. Sound the horns, Jericho will fall.
Ya'll beat i got mine.
any hero want to be the best most kindest hero in the world and please post some sexy ssbbw marie content please?!?!
any hero
So fucking ugly doesnā€™t deserve a thread the thing
>>100540
She has a true fat girl face, I mean literally built around eating. She looks best, dare I say conventionally beautiful, when her eyes are closed and sheā€™s taking a big bite out of something LOL. Most women wouldnā€™t want to be photographed doing either but somehow she looks best when caught doing BOTH
>>102825
Sheā€™s got that kinda middle American sunked pig eyes that make you wonder if her iW is above 85.
She and Fat Topanga could be sisters.
She is so tall and she literally weighs more than a quarter ton. She makes KaylaPeach look small.
>>102825
she literally looks like she has down syndrome.
>>102855
Legit.
Felt bad when she replaced that sadfat as the oldfag Stefanā€™s new plaything. She 100% doesnā€™t intelligent enough to consent to this.
>She 100% doesn't intelligent enough to consent to this

Bold statement there brah.
i think she looking hot like her face looks like a true pig like your nose is so much like a piggy and she has small eyes and crooked tooth from eating too much and drinking too much soda haha what a real sex pic

now if anyone would be so kind to share her sexy eating or weigh in video please be a hero man.
coomer is no good it had gay things like suck dik that is disgusting i want bbw and belly play and weigh in and fat stuffing not sex
>>102930
absolutely based post
>>102959
Can confirm she definitely has a son that she even showed on her livestreams. Father is out the picture as to my understanding.
>>102959
Matched with her. Went on a date.
I canā€™t comment on diagnosis but at one point during the date she reached under her folds picked something out and ate it. I think it was food but that moment still lives in my mind as I did kiss her goodnight.
lmfao what even is this thread? none of these sessions happen, iā€™ve never went on a date from any dating website & i donā€™t have down syndrome & if you think im ugly i personally donā€™t care because i make more than most of you make on a 9-5 by my looks >>102960
>>103027
Dude, you're a virgin busting nuts to fat bitches online, no one believes you actually going out with women let alone her. Stfu with your fanfic
>>103074
If this is the real marie post a belly jiggling video or pic right now or else you some 40 year old guy role playing
>>103080
Totally happened. I think it was a corn nut or skin tag or something.
>>103074
This is also Marie and I have a certificate from the state saying ā€œI do not have ā€˜donkey brainsā€™ā€
Seeing as your looks are mid at best & youā€™re only getting older & less desirable by the day šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
iā€™m not concerned at all haha, iā€™m doing wellšŸ˜‡>>103149
>>102856
Wow! It's always the most retarded uneducated low life motherfuckers on here saying the most off the wall bullshit. You that prostitute with a rape fetish whos talking about consent huh? GTFO retard!
At the end of the day I have thousands of people follow me and buy my content and book sessions w me, do you think you annoymous weirdos bother me lol!? i donā€™t care about you existence you obviously care abt mine. Anyways since im here ill be dropping a little freebie video laters for the ones that do love me, and i geuss for the ones who hate me too because i know youā€™ll still watch ;) >>103149
>>103155
Pics or it didnā€™t happen. Whose dumb enough to think some kids mom is online bragging about booing sessions with Johns. Imagine being in middle school and your bully find your moms sex work ads.
Not going to lie to you bro Iā€™ve had a session with this Marie girl, a little pricy but that ass on my face was worth every penny šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø>> 103161
I have a session booked for New York with this Marie girl, Iā€™ll let you all know how it goes, she seems pretty hot to mez >>103162
Anyone on here hating on this big beautiful ssbbw is crazy, your obviously here because you like her and r just pissed you canā€™t afford for her to sit on you. I just bought her newest collab and the way Marie puts down food made me cum 1000 times
Iā€™m lost are we only on here to scare her away with meaningless hate? Is the goal here to make her want to stop posting content content by making her insecure about herself? Because i will be so sad if i cant see anymore of that body šŸ’¦
Y'all realize post IDs are a thing right? You can't pretend to be Marie and then go anonymous and pretend to be someone else if you're on the same network. Come on now.
>>103167
Lol good point. Cleaned em out
>>103163
It's just a squashing session right? I asked for more in Vegas but she said she doesn't do FS.
If she's mid Id like to see what you look like lol, one of the hottest ssbbw out there can't wait to see her at 600>>103216
>>103239
Was it ever proven that sheā€™s legal to fuck and not a few doughnuts short of a dunkins? Iā€™d hate to schedule a fuck session and get charged for taking advantaged of a mentally deficient person.
>>103254
Few
Donuts
Short
Of
A
Dunkins

LOL
Bro are you kidding me? Have you even talked to the girl or are you just a wierdo who hates her for no reason because she seems normal in the conversations Iā€™ve had with her, it is just squashing unfortunately I did ask about FS session but she declined šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Would have paid a lot for that.>>103254
>>103254
>>103277
>>103254
Bros trying to do the right thing and you talk to him like that?
>>100613 hey man this description sounds inconvenient, expensive, time consuming, and generally unpleasant
probably bc it didnā€™t happen lmfao >>103470
Wondering if any of your degenerates has BigCuties Holly's set 111
>>100424 (OP)

look at that asssssss next to the scale. i'd fill her up and watch the scale go up
>>103027
the things men say to compete for pussy lmfao
>>103664
What are you saying exactly?