/preg/

(57 KB, 828x977, b5vo0mjqlqx81.jpg) (172 KB, 1170x1555, gpzmbboh42a91.jpg)
aka mammoth-yesterday378 on reddit
currently about 15 weeks and already big, smaller pic is current and bigger pic is last pregnancy
Her stuff is awesome!
her manyvids is free and she's asking for custom ideas. does she show her face in customs? I saw some other videos of her online where she showed her face but it seems that recently she just decided to stop.
Does she do cams with her man? If it;s here ,think i have some recordings i will go check for them...
>>877
Her stuff isn't free. What profile you looking at?
>>881
her of under 'masterslbs' is free. I don't know if this is a promo or what. a few days ago she sent out a mass dm asking for ideas. on 05/25 she posted that she doesn't show her face

>>879
she showed her face here. maybe she changed her mind. I'm just trying to figure out if she shows her face in her new content if you ask or not. you have to pay to dm her. she hasn't posted on it since june now that I look at it again.
>>879
Heads up, everyone: just logged into my account and saw that this got taken down. It did last 3 and 1/2 months, which was much longer than I thought it would.

Still have all of the files + backups of course. Any ideas on how to re-share this? Torrent perhaps?
Just upload it again the same way you did last time
>>879

Can you reup
>>898
>>915
No. It's just gonna get struck again. I knew this would happen and only expected it to last weeks at most, not a few months.
>>916

Did you encode it? Thos links usually don’t get shot down
why does she not show her face on her of but she did here? whats the point?
>>898
>>915
>>917
Alright, here ya go. Christmas in August.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlLzhwNnRrMnk2eDZsaGpmZy9tYXN0ZXJzLjd6L2ZpbGU=
>>927
7.7 gb 😳
you're amazing
Has she ever shown her face? Biggest annoyance is pregnant headless torsos.

If not, then at least a mask or something besides just your belly and titties.
>>1055

Too bad her chaturbate room is region locked for some reason.
>>1053
>>1055
her of is free. I do believe she has said that she will show her face in a custom but you'll pay for it.
Her OF looks like the videos she's selling on her Manyvids for the exact same price. And her content is pretty boring.
>>1072
at least her customs are dirt cheap. her content hasn't appealed to me yet but I'm going to get a custom when she's much larger.
>>1076

I don't see why you people wait for customs, knowing that these women are already booked through and won't be doing them up until their due date.
>>1084
some do. you'd be surprised. I got one custom from a lady right before she gave birth but I know things don't always work like that. I'm willing to risk it though. I want her at her largest when I get my custom and if I end up missing out thats just money I get to spend on something else.
>>1085

Even so, at least talk to her prior instead waiting until the last minute. Especially with how picky she is already with not showing her face.
Wish I could find her stuff
Her prices is starting to climb again. $12 to just sit there and watch her eat lunch. And again you can't even see her face :/
>>1111
how does she do that? just show the bottom of her face chewing? and is this on chaturbate?
>>1113
this is the first time I've ever seen her on chaturbate and I'm surprised at how big she is. I think she's 33wks but I may be wrong.
>>1114

Looks no different than her first pregnancy. She's just short, which makes her belly look bigger compared to a taller woman.
>>1115
do you remember thebug? she was short right? and she was pregnant with twins. she reminds me of thebug.
(16 KB, 600x680, 92d.jpg)
>>1116
Did you seriously just compare a single pregnancy to a twinner?
(16 KB, 600x680, 92d.jpg)
>>1118

as in when she was at the very end of her pregnancy and was sticking her stomach out to make it look bigger?
>>1124
she just posted a 33wk measurement video on her of.
>>1124

my computer was down today.

anyone got today's footage?
she's on chaturbate now and 35wks pregnant.
Mega link?
>>879
Any chance for a re upload?
Yes
>>1710
Can you use gofile or something that’s makes you pay for a faster dl?
She announced that she is pregnant again
>>1911
Already?

Jesus, she needs to take longer between pregnancies. Not healthy for her or the baby.
>>1951

At 5wks the baby is literally the size of an apple seed. That's all just flubber and fat from the previous pregnancy.
>>1961 Isn't that the famous pro abortion argument? Or is it an anti abortion argument?
>>1962
Google it, why are you changing the subject trying to start something
>>1963 I apology. I was curious and not meaning anything. I can't Google it as I know nothing about it.
>>1964

And you thought asking here was a smart idea?

Geez.... anyways, yes that's just postpartum weight from the last pregnancy. She never had time to lose it before getting knocked up again.
>>1965
its funny, even after the first pregnancy she looks this way until ahe got pre again.
>>1966

Most women do.It's been over a year and a half since my friend gave birth and she still has a fat pouch. She can pass as being a few months pregnant if she sticks her gut enough.
All links are dead.

Any new links??