/preg/

(744 KB, 2316x3088, 639puzjzwyb51.jpg) (87 KB, 1024x768, 7148x3a999u41.jpg) (266 KB, 2048x2048, asfasgasgasdfas.jpg) (787 KB, 2998x3999, s550w9hdoto51.jpg)
People said that she used to be big and when she lost weight she kept her abdominal capacity, which is really possible, so does anyone have a picture of when she was big?

She's not pregnant just can get really inflated
(56 KB, 640x640, 20210129075725-7ad025b8.jpg)
>>436
Yeah, just saw a pic (attached) that makes me think she really just can bloat up that much. That and a bit of loose skin makes me think she was probably just bigger once. Hot damn, tho. It's impressive. Her OF is on sale atm too, really tempted to give it a try but idk if it's worth it. I hate all these OF pages where you pay a sub for like a handful of lame images and 10 second clips per month.
Reporting in. Subbed for 1 day so far. You gotta message her for the belly/stuffing content cause she caters to various kinks. But I got 2 vids in the time since being added to the mail list. One was 11 minutes long. Not the most erotic shit ever but you get to see her belly, even if she was talking about a bunch of other stuff and not focusing on it for a lot of the video. She seemed kinda in a rush to do other shit but it seems like there's new belly content every day, so I'm hoping to get some major wins. She replies to messages too, even if you don't tip or w/e, and she apparently does custom content for a price. Doesn't seem too scammy so far.
I have three kids all by different fatties. Yeah, that's pregnancy not food making those bellies round.
>>441
Maybe, but she denies it pretty vehemently. Also some of the pics in this thread are months old and she actually looks a little smaller in the last set of OF vids she sent around. Her belly seems to fluctuate a lot in general. It's an enigma...
>>437
no I mean the loose skin here sort of proves she just has capacity. maybe she's been pregnant before but either way it definitely looks like she was much heavier before judging from all the stretchmarks. she doesn't seem pregnant in any of these pics because she would also be gaining additional weight all over her body and in her face between comparison pics. some of these pics seem more like they were minutes apart.
>>436
plus here, her boobs would be bigger in the comparison but they're exactly the same.

her belly and capacity, all hot though.
anyone got any more?
>>445

Been subbed almost a month. Honestly most of her good belly content ends up on Reddit for free after a while. She does apparently do longer stuffing videos and stuff, but you gotta pay for those on top of your sub.
(229 KB, 1125x1030, F3183571-5AB2-4132-B69C-7DF006F621B1.jpeg)
I subbed to her onlyfans and she is so scummy. This is the sob story she posted yesterday after not getting tipped. She charges $15 a month plus $50 a video and then cries about not getting tipped. Shit is so embarrassing. Most of the stuff on her regular feed is super vanilla and she posted her valentine’s day stuff a month late.
>>447
I did her onlyfans back in the day. Paid the fee 30$ and was promised a video. Got 4 pics. Not worth imo
>>449
Link already dead.
>>451
Gotta admire the dedication of someone continuing to post in a long-dead thread.
>>451
Please reup my good man
>>447
I can't stand that. if you pay to get in you shouldn't have to pay for more videos and pics via dm. that shouldn't be allowed unless its a custom. even thought I disapprove ill still buy it if its less than $10 for ten minutes or more but most ladies want to charge something like $50+ for five minutes. I have no idea what makes them think they can charge that.
its a shame because seeing this post >>440 got me thinking that id subscribe and see if she catered to my burping fetish.
Reup?
Reup?
Why is she in preg? Nobody posts here She should be in bbwreal
>>712
Can you read? It was posted there originally but got removed because the mods didn't believe it was legit bloat and said it was preg content.

If you want it in bbwreal, go argue with the mods about it.
>>718 Are you dumb? Obviously they can't read you fuckin moron
mods serious? no way, pregnant for 2 years
How does one DL pics and vids from Loyalfans?
>>451
Any chance for a reupload? Used to have a few of her videos but my hard drive died.
Maybe upload them to a MEGA so they don't expire
>>803
yo, you figured out how to batch DL loyalfans?
Any updates?
Reuploads please
Reup?
She has potential. I'll ask her how much she'll charge for a custom.
>>1130

She's sitting on a goldmine, yet is too clueless/lazy to take initiative. Imagine having the ability to look full term just by eating a big meal. She'd make a killing selling pregnancy clips.
>>1135

nevermind, she charges $20 a minute. Just like Jessie Minx, she's overpricing herself and wondering why nobody's giving her buisness.
>>1136
idk bout the 20$ a min … literally have her doing stuffing sequences for <200 a breakfast lunch and dinner thing. was about an hour of video … she’s always making me this kinda content even back when ppl were pretending to be her(well reselling)
>>1137

>> <200 a breakfast lunch and dinner thing. was about an hour of video

I'll believe the previous post and literally everyone else here who says that she's a scam over this. Sorry, but the negatives outweigh the positives.
>>1141

I haven't even gotten a response since last week from her. I'm done with her at this point.
>>1141

You paid $250 to watch some woman eat for an hour? Your ass got ripped off.
>>1143
there was more to it, altogether put on just over 20LBS from food. I’d gladly do it again tbh
>>1144
Ey bro. Wanna share for the rest of us?
>>1144

Doesn't look like she gained a single pound. And she turns into a blowfish whenever she eats a big meal anyways.
>>1130 is there a video for this?
>>1147

No, she just randomly posted these in her DMs.
>>1148
i literally had an old google playlist open, snitches went back and told models, my vids started to disappear from the album.. The things from the drive were deleted instantly though. give me a way to share large files anonymously via my , and you got it.
>>1149 myairbridge or wetransfer?
>>1141
damn bruh share with the rest of the class
anybody have anything, or is this dead