/preg/

bumping cause video looks hot as fuck
Just one of her videos is around 130~150 USD
>>1816
And they're a limited release meaning once they're bought that's it and the page gets 404'd
>>1817
Also forgot to add, you probably aren't going to find it anywhere, i can almost guarantee you if anyone has it especially for how much those videos are going for they're going to be hoarded by Trade fags
funny how you call fag to someone who trades something they bought, yet you expect someone to fork 150 dollars for a video with their hard earned money and just give it to youy for free, com munist much?
who is she
>>2012
found the tradefag
>>2012
150 is like half a days work, wym
>>2183

who is this? I wanna add her name to the filename for future reups

or uh what's the dvd title for this?
>>2187
Considering it's FC it's probably just some nameless Amateur
>>2183
you are a true king amongst men
>>2187
No clue, just found her in my usual searches. Seems like the same girl OP posted, figured I'd share and compare
Yea it's impossible for me to buy vids off of fc2. They ask me to enter a verification code that was sent to my phone but I never receive it.
>>2183
Is there a chance to get this one up once more?
(15 KB, 276x276, 1699795054.27.jpg)
>>2401
The only way you're getting it is through FC2 which seems like they've changed the ability to buy outside of their rreegion...or lucking out and someone here has it/Andy on Preggophilia posting it in the JAV thread if he has it
>>2402
Hey, a guy can dream
(4 KB, 147x200, h_1489j99200aps.webp)
>>2404
I wish it wasn't so difficult to get this stuff, like I'd actually spend the money if it was easier to access but it isn't