/preg/

A dime a dozen latina? What makes her special outside of the literal hundreds that inhabit Chaturbate?
>>1689
rarely see a belly button like that though
>>1690

It looks like a giant mole.
shes 36wks now and a pvt costs 30 tokens a minute with a minimum of 30 minutes. I don't have 900 tokens for a single pvt but I have heard that she's very good.
>>1706

>> pvt costs 30 tokens a minute with a minimum of 30 minutes.

Yeesh, she's as expensive as the American camgirls. I can get the same, if not better show for 6 tokens a minute elsewhere, with the ability to save the show.
>>1706
>I don't have 900 tokens for a single pvt

Fuck that. For $90 she'd better be doing more than sitting on her ass and sucking on a dildo.
>>1707
nah, i don't know any american cam girls that expensive. she's talking $90 to start for a pvt. i know some are expensive but none try anything like that on streamate. they may charge $15/min but you set the limit and if you only want to drop $50 thats your decision. thats why i prefer streamate. the only plus to chaturbate is that some models allow recordings that are hosted on the site and can be viewed at any time.

>>1711
i've read that she's very good on preggophilia but i'm not about to drop the $90 to find out. i don't like half hour pvts. If one lasts that long thats great but i don't like the cam girl telling me i need to stay in her room half hour to start. the funny thing is they say she's so good but every time i go to her room she's just sitting there. i guess i'm not the only one who takes issue with her charging so much.
>>1713

Ehhh, I take anything from Preggophilia at face value.

Also the two main things that sour streamate for me is the lack of their versions of recurbate and CBhours. I have to end up tracking down what time she'll be on as well as be there.

Even if I miss a girl on CB, I can hop on recurbate and download that session so I can trim it down to the good parts. It's been a godsend for the models who are on when I'm at work during the day or 3 am when I'm fast asleep.

But if it that was possible with streamate, I'd switch over in a heartbeat.
>>1716
I tried to sign up for recurbate years ago and it never worked. I envy those who have memberships. were you able to find anything good with crazy_lupita?
>>1716

ctbrec afk recording
>>1717

Every public session from her 1st pregnancy in 2021 to her session from today is up.

>>1719

I'm not really a fan of this. Another big reason I use Recurbate is downloading back catalog of models who are no longer pregnant, active, or had their pages banned.