/preg/

Those fuckin man hands tho
o7
>>1432 (OP)

lmao, "you're welcome gents" fuck outta here. And she's not even that good. Her videos are short as hell, uninteresting and she just sits there like a log.
>>1432 (OP)
thanks for the upload.

why does she always look angry in every picture? and why is it so hard to get her into some outgrown clothes? this is her third pregnancy. surely she knows how this works by now.
>>1446

You can't tell that her eyebrows are drawn on?
>>1447
same expression though. its like an angry duck face in every single picture. that isn't sexy. the main thing thats hot about is how her belly gets stupid huge. she's currently 8mnths pregnant now but then you look at that silly expression on her face and it messes it all up.
>>1453

Dude either jerk off or shut the fuck up. God, you people bitch and moan over the must trival shit.
>>1454
It's not "the most trivial shit", you fucking dimwit. The expression is important too, you know
>>1481

>>The expression is important too, you know

Nigga shut the fuck up. I wish your mother would've stopped with a popped condom.
(2.1 MB, 1920x1088, cao cao 13.png)
>>1432 (OP)
Many thanks. I didn't want to spend money to see her stuff. You're doing God's work.
>>1528

Hello, China. I too am part of the Hung dynasty. I'm not back like you though.
(81 KB, 1106x830, foto.jpg)
first pic at 37 weeks with her 3rd vs 40 weeks 2 days with her 2nd one
>>1603
well this is her third in a row almost. look, I want to join her page but I remember the first one wasn't very good. does she have any decent content? outgrown clothes? anything worth really seeing? or is it all duck face trying to look sexy?

>>1604
oh no doubt she's huge. I can see that on her Instagram. her regular posts are amazing. I'm just asking if her content on her of is worth the time. I was subscribed during her first pregnancy and it was a serious let down. I saw the second on her coomer and I see nothing has changed. is she doing anything worth it these days? it'd be a shame to have such a ridiculously large belly and yet again no good content.
>>1606
not worth, slow replies even with 10$ tips, no feed posts aside from posts that can be posted on IG
>>1607
thanks for the response. thats what I cannot understand about her. she has the huge belly. she could make money if shed only do the work. I found out the hard way during her first pregnancy that she wasn't trying to be bothered. id buy customs from her if only shed do them. she did respond when I DMed her and she was nice enough to respond without my tipping but it was always an excuse as to why she couldn't do something. the pregnancy fetish is simple. wear outgrown clothing. show off that big belly. that is the first thing any woman should know regarding this and for her it was always an issue. look at how badly lit some of her pics are. look at the same facial expression. her content isn't very good. i hoped shed change and do some different content after two pregnancies but I was clearly mistaken. even now I want to subscribe but I see no point when it would just be my begging her for certain videos, outgrown clothing, burping, working out, before she gives birth.
(211 KB, 936x1920, VideoCapture_20230322-062324.jpg)
>>1606
Her first pregnancy was pretty legendary IMO. She wasnt as thick and focused more on wearing tiny clothes. This was before OF and she just had an insta which she updated with cute lewds nearly daily. I managed to grab some decent customs for pretty cheap by just buying stuff off her wishlist.

Once she got an OF and her second pregnancy, it wasn't as good. It was mostly just tit or pussy shots(imo aren't that great) and she distinctly held onto some significant weight gain. She still gets huge but it's not as outstanding now that she herself is bigger. I don't mind her face, she's pretty enough and it beats some fake ass smile.
(260 KB, 1244x1997, 1244x1997_c3fee92814cd6747e6d94f3ad3b88f11.jpg)
Man, where do I even start with her. She has always been so lackluster with her content, even when, as the picture shows, she had an amazing opportunity to profit off of it, I mean look at the size of that!! But i digress, here you go folks, if you want some more, let me know.
>>1684
its sad. it really is. she has got to have one of the largest bellies I have ever seen and she still hasn't learned in three pregnancies. she could make a fortune by going on preggophilia and offering customs alone or even setting up a manyvids but she doesn't want to do the work. she's the one missing out.
>>1604
she's given birth.
>>1685
>she could make a fortune by going on preggophilia and offering customs alone

Not really, they shut that option down when members were getting ripped off.

>>1714

Another dud pregnancy.
>>1715
>Not really, they shut that option down when members were getting ripped off.
they did? I still see ladies dropping in and attempting to get customs done but I have noticed there aren't many. years ago they had a lot of ladies doing pretty good making videos on there. curvage has something like this with the store and you can dm the models but they really don't respond very often.

>Another dud pregnancy.
thats exactly why I didn't join her page. tbh most of the ladies who do OF have dud pregnancies. the moment I see a huge bellied lady saying "check out my OF" I know its going to be a waste.
(1.6 MB, 1080x2160, vlcsnap-2021-12-31-17h52m31s755.png) (1.4 MB, 1080x2160, vlcsnap-2021-12-31-17h57m09s730.png)
Love this girl. I caught her on first pregnancy and she was so nice. I spent no more than $40 all together on some of her baby registry and not only did she nail exactly what I asked for each time, but she sent me videos for free just because I called her pretty. Same with the second pregnancy, just a peach all around. I like the stone cold bitch face. Plus shes got a really cute british accent. Tbh I didnt check much into her 3rd pregnancy because she has put on quite a bit of weight and its not really my thing until the very end. As far as I'm concerned, shes a legend